Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 18. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is best for long term investment. Ethereum has a solid foundation, it has advanced blockchain technology, many ICOs use the ERC20 platform. Besides, Ethereum is a huge capitalization, it is just after Bitcoin, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO or Monero.

Actually, I have same opinion. But, how much money must be invested because we know that ETH price is high enough. How do you think about buy some cheaper altcoin which is the price below 1k satoshi. Maybe the price will up for long term. I'm still confused what coin will be up or dead. Need direction for this one.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
In my opinion, ETH is the best choice to invest but I do not think it can give us a faster and better profit in the future, but we will not lose cash and to get very significant results, but If we want to profit fast, check for different coin market trends and if the coin keeps lowering its price since last few months, then invest it because the price possibly will rise when the market stabilizes.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 05, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is best for long term investment. Ethereum has a solid foundation, it has advanced blockchain technology, many ICOs use the ERC20 platform. Besides, Ethereum is a huge capitalization, it is just after Bitcoin, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO or Monero.
Activity: 102
July 05, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
I think that it look good, 1 000 000 ADC estimated time from 30/06/2018  to 20/07/2018. At this stage, you can buy ADC at a 20% discount from standard price. Discount 20% : 2.4 USD/ ADC.  Everyday ADC sells only 50 000 ADC at 10 AM  Germany Time. Open for sale for 20 consecutive days: https://ico.asiadevcoin.com/register
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
I think some of the coins we deserve to make long-term investments are coins that are still cheap, I recommend to invest on some of the following coins: Ripple, Cardano and Stellar.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
The “top” altcoin to invest in changes weekly and depends on if you are looking for short term trades or long term trades.

But as for some off the top of my head in terms of great long term coins to invest in especially in 2018: BTC, ETH,OMG, EOS, ADA, POWR, RDN, QSP.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 03, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Nobody knows which coin will be the best performing in future so instead of any one coin build a portfolio of many good top coins.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
I think the best altcoin to invest right now is Ethereum and Litecoin, these two coins are pretty stable and they both already have a lot of supporters so I'm sure their future is very bright and reliable.
July 03, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
I like to invest in coin ripple, Chris Larsen said the ripple is rapidly allocating funds to the global stature plan. They are starting to implement small business startup schemes.
Activity: 15
July 03, 2018, 10:19:56 PM
Best altcoin for investment at the moment is Lambo.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LAMBO/BTC

Liza is also a good investment and price of investbox has gone up so I expect the price will rise

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LIZA/BTC

Yobit coins will always make you money so make investments on Limbo and Lizun

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LIMBO/BTC

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LIZ/BTC

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
any suggestions im new at trading
In my opinion, Ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment. Especially now that the price of Ethereum is very low compared to the peak it has ever achieved. Ethereum has a solid blockchain foundation, a lot of ICOs use Ethereum. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will have a very high price and bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. Next we can also buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 156
July 03, 2018, 07:37:53 PM
any suggestions im new at trading

I advise you to try investing in Docademic Morpheus Network Ingot and Orbis, They are new tokens and I think they are quite potential,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 05:54:05 PM
I think the prices of ethereum, iota, waves and vechain are very good for buying. And also, Icon might be an another good choice, because I think it is one of the good and promising altcoins.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 05:48:21 PM
Offers great lot!
from the point of view of the technical analysis I would prompt to look narrowly at the following currencies: bcn, trx, npxs, ins. it it is direct free insights for one million dollars or at least 20% within 5-10 days)
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
I was a big supporter of Ethereum ...

But last days it seems that the Ethereum blockchain is reaching its limits : transactions take a very long time, gas price increased from 8-20 Gwei to 100 Gwei, decentralized exchanges like token.store and Forkdelta/Etherdelta are impacted.

It is good that new blockchains are developped that support smart contracts, so that not every token has to run on Ethereum.
July 03, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
I prefer Ethereum) I will choose it for saving my money and of course for getting good profit in the future. If I had more money I would buy some bitcoin, but not now(
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 03, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
All alt coins are cheap today, i won't say undervalued but cheap and they can all be pumped, in my opinion it is not question what is best altcoin to buy but to predict which alt coin could be pumped.
Just wait for bitcoin to go up and almost every altcoin you buy will go up.
Activity: 52
July 03, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
My bet is on platform coins like NEO, VeChain, cardano etc. which have developed their own chain. The number of dapps being developed on them is huge. Great future ahead but bewaren for new projects who can catch up with them.
Pages:
Jump to: