Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 19. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:23:03 PM
E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.  Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts. Cyrus Taghehchian, Spl.yt’s CEO believes that people who are engaged in online dealings deserve a more competent, crystal clear, and secure e-commerce system. It is for that reason that they are decentralizing online shopping so that buyers and vendors can be empowered with the right tools to transact without having to rely pricey intermediaries. In this regard, as a result of the knowledge, understanding, relationships as well as the competence of Science Blockchain when it comes to blockchain and e-commerce industries, Spl.yt is very much comfortable with working in tandem with their incredible team to deliver quality services to the clientele.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
July 03, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
Best altcoins are ethereum and neo. Ethereum and neo have bright future and I trust them.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 03, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
2 years before this post has opened and there is some good and bad investment suggestion, some of them is very worthless now also. Now I can suggest to research about Wan, nebl or Qlc.
Activity: 86
July 03, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
TIM’s Blockchain uses quantum cryptographic methods to make sure that the transactions on their blockchain are transparent and secure. This means that the members on the Blockchain network are able to verify the identities of other members on the Network. This is achieved with the aid of a mechanism called quantum key distribution coupled with the multigraph structure of TIM’s Blockchain network. This makes the network ultra secure and makes it resistant to attacks and leaks.
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting our soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. They proudly announce that Ingot Coin Pre-ICO is officially closed. They have successfully raised $40,000,000 USD from 6.273 true visionaries. Their crowd sale started 1st July 2018 and ends on 11th August 2018 and the fastest contributors got their INGOT coins secured. They are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of all-inclusive ecosystem. There were over long on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate to ICO.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
At the moment, I still consider cryptocurrency as a very successful and promising investment. And I am fully confident that it will give a good profit. There are risks in any financial transactions. You can invest in the top 10 coins for five years, the profit will be unambiguous.
Activity: 119
July 03, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
ADC has a vision that includes capital, technology, management and strong team spirit will give people trusting in ADC a revolution for themselves and the ADC itself. Our biggest thank to you is the success of the ADC and the ecosystem it creates. We will do all we can to realize what we want to bring to you.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
I like to invest in EOS, this is the most potential coin in the future. I think prices will rise sharply in the future. Or maybe the BCH is a pretty penny.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
Gulden (NLG), insane update, better than Bitcoin and Litecoin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 03, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
Maybe Seele? I really think they have an amazing project
Yes, this project looks very promising now. I am confident that this will be a very successful project. In addition, I would recommend part of the capital to invest in the TOP-10.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
You can view the platform cryptocurrency that has recently been well watched. These platform coins have different mechanisms, these mechanisms are very interesting and attractive to investors! FT, HT, OKB, CONI
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 03, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

I like the list except for bitconnect because I don't know about that coin and I think it is better to choose the other coins. but I think the best coins for investing is still ethereum because the price is expensive than the other coins and it is number three on the coinmarketcap so it has a good chance to be the second position in the coinmarketcap. but the others have potential to increase in the future so if you can buy all of the lists except bitconnect, then you can make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 33
July 02, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
Maybe Seele? I really think they have an amazing project
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 04:05:03 PM
I can recommend you MET (Metronome) - just look for chart on IDEX! It's just got out from ICO stage and going to the moon now, but DYOR...
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 100
July 02, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
I have made lots of researches about the new ICOs that Modern Finance Chain is one of them. MFC announced a partnership with INGOT Coin. The partnership ensures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. Additionally, MF Chain is able to provide retail processing integration for INGOT Coin. INGOT Coin and MF Chain share a common vision of uniting and providing users with a multitude of solutions in an combined effort to drive cryptocurrency adoption.
“Partnering with INGOT Coin is key for MF Chain on two fronts. The first is liquidity. Integrating our payment solution with the INGOT Coin liquidity exchange is a powerful addition. The second is the ability for Modern Finance Chain to provide retail processing access to INGOT and their currency partners.”
Activity: 26
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
Altcoins are only valuable if they have an actual use case and the token economics make sense.

My favorite altcoin AMB is a utility token for a Swiss supply chain platform which is run by multi tiered decentralized master nodes and payouts for node operators are tied to the number of data "bundles" processed and stored each day.

So one of the ingenious things about AMB’s tokenomics is that while all the bundles are fixed at a USD price of $10 (to make adoption easier and consistent), the bundle price is actually paid in AMB based upon the current USD-AMB exchange rate. Therefore, even if you don’t have a node and are simply holding AMB, you are still holding the fuel for the entire AMB-NET. As the network grows, demand for the Nectar, which you hold, will also grow.

Another ingenious part of AMB’s network design is that every time a bundle is purchased, the network will automatically burn 5% of the AMB used to purchase the bundle. As mentioned above, as the network grows, demand for AMB will also grow as users will need it to purchase bundles. This growth in purchased bundles will subsequently increase the rate at which AMB is burned. So the more the network grows, the faster the burn rate is for AMB which will create scarcity. So you have this dichotomy where as the network grows not only will demand for AMB rapidly increase but at the same time, the supply of AMB will rapidly decrease due to more burning. As you’d learn in a basic econ class, an increased demand OR a decreased supply will lead to a price increase. But having both an increased demand AND a decreased supply happening simultanesouly can really cause a snowball into huge growth.

Tldr:
-currently only $.24
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: