Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest - page 17. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
any suggestions im new at trading

Never directly take advice from a stranger on internet, so always do your research on the coins suggested Smiley
My choice for now would be any coin with potential. Because every coin has been rekt in bear market.
Especially coins like Nano, Neo, LTC, DeepOnion, DRGN.. They are all at oversold zone.
Huge gains possible.
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
I would rather invest in lowcap coins but manage to make some overwhelming updates on its development and really shows potential of a reliable coin and im confidence to say that my favorite altcoin DeepOnion own a very good credibility and thats what I like in this coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
Now there are a lot of good coins for investing. The market has been falling for several months, and many coins are now very cheap. I prefer to invest in coins from the top 20.

yes, in the top 20 coins there are lots of potential and promising coins for investment if I now opt for Ethereum and NEO, these two coins have bright future prospects so I chose these two coins for my investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Now there are a lot of good coins for investing. The market has been falling for several months, and many coins are now very cheap. I prefer to invest in coins from the top 20.
Activity: 35
July 06, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
 INGOT Coin will be advised by Trade.io to enhance their ICO and leverage their established stakeholders with Trade.io’s expert consulting services to maximize value to INGOT’s ICO participants. They both share similar attributes in that they work with respectable universities, quality ICOs and respectable individuals within the Blockchain sector.
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 06, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Everyone has their own list of favorite tokens. At me it is short enough. I transfer a weighty share of my portfolio into a metronome, I still believe in Nebulas, I like Pchain.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

Interesting. I believe that most of these altcoins will be the gainers in future ( in less than 1 year). However, I want to suggest to you the alts that some people still do not know - EIDOO, Credits, Gladius, and KickCoin.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
I suggest top 10 alt coin-
1.Ethereum
2.Lite Coin
3.Bitcoin Cash
4.Bitconnect
5.Waves
6.Minex Coin
7.Bitquence
8.MobileGo
9.Monaco
10.Lisk
Ethereum & Waves price pumping you can invest long term after that you earn profit big.
But if you newbie so firstly learn than invest.

Interesting. I believe that most of these altcoins will be the gainers in future ( in less than 1 year). However, I want to suggest to you the alts that some people still do not know - EIDOO, Credits, Gladius, and KickCoin.
Activity: 106
July 06, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
ADC Pre-sale has begun, the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the Pre-sale.You can join our Pre-sale sale on https://ico.asiadevcoin.com
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 05:19:05 AM
I am always following good project with products and all-star team with an undervalued price because of the high sell pressure.
I think one of them is AION at the moment. The project is going very well, the news are great but the price is nearly 90% down from ATH (175 million total marketcap now)
I think AION can be very profitable to invest at the moment.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
It's still NEO, I'm sure this coin will be profitable for you if you patiently hold them, during this time, the price of coins is falling, but NEO is a good coin you should buy into.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 06, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
What you want to trade, or want to longterm Investment.? if you trade, there are some options Like DGB, UNB, SYNK, SYS, SC, etc that have fast movement. I often trade in Bittrex, because it has a fast price movement. or the current big one is the Binance market. but if you want a long-term investment, Ethereum, ADA, NEO, TRX, EOS, or BITCOIN is a good choice for investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
I would suggest to look into Zilliqa (ZIL), They have team which is very intelligent and they are giving everything for the best of zilliqa. They have also a great community and the most important is they have an amazing project. As of the moment zilliqa is almost at its bottom so now is the great chance to acummulate shares.
Activity: 392
July 06, 2018, 01:10:52 AM
Trading is not an easy thing to do most especially if you don't have enough time because you might miss the time when to buy or sell a certain digital currency that you have. But if you are planning to buy an alternate currency that is cheap but has the potential to grow over the years, then you can actually make a research of your own about successful ICOs that had their tokens listed already in the market. One of them that i recommend you to have a look are WePower and Spectiv tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 05, 2018, 07:03:35 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is best for long term investment. Ethereum has a solid foundation, it has advanced blockchain technology, many ICOs use the ERC20 platform. Besides, Ethereum is a huge capitalization, it is just after Bitcoin, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO or Monero.

Actually, I have same opinion. But, how much money must be invested because we know that ETH price is high enough. How do you think about buy some cheaper altcoin which is the price below 1k satoshi. Maybe the price will up for long term. I'm still confused what coin will be up or dead. Need direction for this one.
[/quoteThe volatility of so many coins in this period is very easy to understand so investors should not panic leading to sell-offs that make the market worse. So stay calm and make your investment plan to solve the problem now.
Activity: 283
July 05, 2018, 06:25:49 PM
There may be several options, you can look at the EOS coin, it is very popular in recent months, can bring a serious income.
July 05, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
You can pay attention to the TRON or NEO, because only these two coins  have a chance to bring real income to investors.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
any suggestions im new at trading
Altcoin is best to serve as an investment asset of Ethereum coins. Yes, Ethereum is one of the best and promising Altcoin. So you do not have to doubt the ability of this coin to continue to grow. Because Ethereum is very worthy of investment assets.
Activity: 311
July 05, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
I think EOS look pretty good now. He stays strong despite all this volatility on bitcoin. Also team not so time ago launched mainnet
July 05, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
Eterium is head and shoulders above the rest. To produce the ether does not require huge power, it is enough to have a computer of average performance. There is an opportunity to earn on the already extracted blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: