Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 75. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
The best competitors to the company of ethereum is the company of dodgecoin. Dodgecoin is one of the best alternative coins which is a great competitor in cryptocurrency that raise more profit and demands in this.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think there are many, there are many altcoins that have advanced technology for now. moreover, in some new altcoins that are predicted to beat ethereum, such as eos, ripples are the most powerful compositor. but the fact until now ethereum remains the best.
June 08, 2018, 04:59:25 AM
The most terrible competitor of ethereum is Bitcoin cash. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion not a moment lost in thoughts on how to get around and become better. But it is better not to become likely, because Ethereum is the Creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is only a pathetic semblance of btc.
June 08, 2018, 04:57:55 AM
Most probably NEO and EOS are the strongest competitors for ETH. Plus BOSCOIN will be an important competitor as well. They're all good ones. But ethereum's value should stay always good itself.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 06, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
The biggest competitor of ethereum right now is NEO. EOS can be it's competitor in the future when it launches it's own blockchain. However, Tezos made some pretty big promises before their ICO, but after raising the money they just disappeared and are now fighting over the control of the money.

True. EOS hasn't been released yet, so it leaves NEO as the biggest competitor of Ethereum to date. NEO has managed to implement better features than Ethereum such as "staking" and a higher transaction throughput, to allow greater smart contract performance over its blockchain. However, Ethereum will adopt PoS soon, which will add a greater level of performance to its smart contracts, that will stay head-to-head against NEO for many years to come.

However, I believe that once EOS launches its mainnet, it may become the "Ethereum Killer" due to its unparalleled speeds and zero transaction costs. If it were to replace ETH in the future or not, it's yet to be seen, as ETH has experienced solid adoption from companies and individuals alike.

In the end, Ethereum might remain as the top smart contract platform on the market, while the others would simply become used as alternatives in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 05, 2018, 08:23:08 AM
Hi, for good competitor i will vote for the following:

NEO
BNT
WAVES
OAX
Activity: 11
June 05, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Hiiii....

This is good project.....?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
I don't think anyone as a competitor for ethereum because it is the most used cryotocurrency when compared to other coins even the bitcoin because many tokens are created based on ethereum.But the price of ethereum is less because of its huge availability so I consider ethereum is best currency after bitcoin there is no competitor yet for ethereum.
ETH is very practical. There are too many project tokens using its intelligent contract, which shows that many coins are not comparable with ETH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 05, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
Now it is quite hard to say for sure which coin is the best after Ethereum. I think that Cardano can be even a real competitor to ETH. Now it worth investing.
True indeed quite a lot of the best coins after ethereum,
if I think the best personal coin after the ethereum there is ripple, litecoin, and cardano,
and certainly the coins are quite potential
Activity: 64
June 05, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
I think NEO could be such a competitor, offering rather quick and fast transaction. It is more used in the ICO transactions these day, so we will see how it grows in the future. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
Now it is quite hard to say for sure which coin is the best after Ethereum. I think that Cardano can be even a real competitor to ETH. Now it worth investing.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 05:57:33 AM
I don't think anyone as a competitor for ethereum because it is the most used cryotocurrency when compared to other coins even the bitcoin because many tokens are created based on ethereum.But the price of ethereum is less because of its huge availability so I consider ethereum is best currency after bitcoin there is no competitor yet for ethereum.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
The biggest competitor of ethereum right now is NEO. EOS can be it's competitor in the future when it launches it's own blockchain. However, Tezos made some pretty big promises before their ICO, but after raising the money they just disappeared and are now fighting over the control of the money.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 04, 2018, 01:51:08 PM
EOS and NEO are good criptocurrencies that could be compared with ETH. However, actually ETH is so widely used that it is #1 in among these coins.

Exactly. Ethereum is the most used smart contract platform in the blockchain industry. As such, it has gathered a lot of support from startups, companies, and individuals alike making it a strong ecosystem for decentralized applications. In contrast, alternative platforms such as NEO, EOS, and Cardano, haven't been able to obtain the level of popularity ETH has, leaving them behind in terms of market cap and price.

However, this could all change if smart contracts become widely used in the mainstream world. Until today, Ethereum has been used mostly for tokens and ICOs, but it could become better if developers start creating serious dApps on it. There are still a lot of people in this world which is unaware of smart contracts, and blockchain technology, and if they come in, then Ethereum and other smart contract platforms, could see a major boost in terms of adoption and popularity in the mainstream world.

In the moment, EOS and Cardano seem like the strongest competitors of Ethereum. That is because the have strong development and innovation, as well as promising technology that could be comparable to that of Ethereum's. However, only time will tell which of these smart contract platforms will be the most widely adopted in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 130
June 04, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
I do not understand the ADA EOS, LISK, IOTA but they are the main competitors for Ethereum.

but the most important of the main is TRON (for now when I reply to this thread). just look at the vision and mission TRON very super once and have a lot of financial foundation, also supported by Jack Ma from Alibaba.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
June 03, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
In my opinion, no one can beat Ethereum now. But there are a number of tokens which, under an optimistic scenario, will be able to do this: NEO, ADA and EOS can do this.
Activity: 158
June 03, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
I think Ethereum has a lot of competitors. ADA, NEO. There are several more. Ethereum's opponents. Ethereum may be stressful.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 09:46:22 AM
In my eyes NEO is presently the nearest "rivalry" yet things can pivot quick. NEO is upheld by China government, utilizing dBFT consequently it gets quicker exchange per sec. Regardless I accept in any event for couple of years ETH will remain the lord of savvy contracts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think that Bitcoin is main competitor of Ethereum just because Bitcoin occupy higher position in ratings than Ethereum. Of course technologically Ethereum is more advanced but Bitcoin is a leader.
Pages:
Jump to: