Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 76. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
June 02, 2018, 07:15:39 AM
QuarkChain will be the Ethereum killer this year because they already tested 2 layers sharding fast speed blockchain with etherium's smart-contracts compatibility.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 05:58:14 AM
I think neo and waves.
Both coins have a little bit similarities platforms.
But ethereum will remain as next coin to bitcoin because that's what we all know.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
I  don't think anyone as a competitor for ethereum because it is the most used cryotocurrency when compared to other coins even the bitcoin because many tokens are created based on ethereum.But the price of ethereum is less because of its huge availability so I consider ethereum as the best currency after bitcoin. At the moment, their is no competition for bitcoin
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
The main competitors of the ethereum this year are Neo and Cardano. Let's see what platform will be chosen by the projects
Activity: 602
June 02, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think the best competitor for ethereum is NEO, Wanchain and Waves. Thats coin is still have undervalued market cap and i think waves and wanchain is good coin to buy. That three coin have similiar platform with ethereum and using smart contract and offering their advantages.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
At present, Ethereum has a lot of competitors, such as EOS. I think their competitiveness is mainly the technical strength of their team. The economic strength of their team is also very powerful!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
EOS have a good chances, if their blockchain network will start work with all their promises. And I want to have them all turned out. It is only one real competitor to ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
EOS and NEO are the most ardent fighters for their new rights alongside bitcoin and Etherium
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 02, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
There many tokens now that are direct competitor to Ehtereum, I think I should be able to name more than 10, EOS, NEO, ICON, Wanchain, Tronx, Boscoin, Dfinity, Rootstock, Aeternity, Cardano, Boscoin and Tezos.

For now, NEO seems to be the strongest competitor and one need to wait and see what the future holds
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 02:54:07 AM
For me the nearest top is the most threat to each other especially to the number one in altcoins which is Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
EOS and NEO are good criptocurrencies that could be compared with ETH. However, actually ETH is so widely used that it is #1 in among these coins.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
Yes, right now we are trying to find a competitor from Ethereum, because of course we want to get a chance to have a coin with big growth in the long run. Iota or Cardano may have a cheaper price, but it might be a bit of a difficulty right now. While Neo seems so close, or Litecoin that will at least be able to approach in the next few years.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
For this year, it seems in my opinion, Neo or Eos that will provide direct competition with Ethereum.
Probably not going to exceed the market capitalization, but percentage, I believe these two altcoins will get greater growth than ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 01, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Before I really don't know how NEO works, I just saw members here saying that NEO will skyrocket to the moon and will replace ETH. Until such time, I don't have any idea with the project. But when I join a bounty campaign that requires a NEO wallet, I don't have choice but to study how it works. It same as ETH but with better features. The best feature for me is that by holding NEO, you can claim another cryptocurrency GAS which you can sell or use for the transaction fee.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
June 01, 2018, 08:59:09 PM
Watch out for Iota in the coming days (and other blockchain alternatives) as they are hard at work implementing smart contracts and when they evolve and finish building their technology they should scale well.   Byteball and others.

Ethereum's huge problem is still its relatively slow speed but even more those gas prices making many use cases infeasible.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 08:55:44 PM
much coin support token system same etherum smart contract

1 NEO from china
2 waves token
3 NXT token
4 xcp counter party asset
and more

but is the best after eherum smart contract is waves token
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 08:53:44 PM
I am waiting for Waves to gain momentum to give the competition to Ethereum. I believe this altcoin has the potential to make big jumps in the future. And with a market capitalization below $ 1B, it looks like Waves is perfect for long-term investments.
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
I think it's EOS. There's really no cause for it. It's just that EOS is really hot and almost everyone agrees that it will be a strong competitor to Ethereum.
Activity: 123
June 01, 2018, 08:39:54 PM
Looks like Cardano and Iota will not approach Ethereum.
This is because the supply is much different. But Neo, with the current supply of almost the same, will overshadow Ethereum anytime.
Activity: 292
June 01, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
if I personally choose Litecoin as a competitor who can defeat Ethereum in the future, even those who replace Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: