Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 79. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
I think that will be able to rival the ETH may be LTC because of its rapid increase and its rising prices, but there are many more altcoins that are heading for positive trends and pointing towards better ones like NEO, Vechain, Populous and ICON.
Activity: 127
May 29, 2018, 12:24:51 AM
Certainly there are many interesting coins which can be competitors of ETH. For me, I think the possible competitor of ETH is NEO. They both offer decentralized network and platform for smart contracts that can be activated with using any third party. Thus, it seems to me that the strongest competitor is NEO, but it just my idea.
Activity: 75
May 29, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
I would agree that NEO is the best competitor for Ethereum. But we never know which one will take his development to another level.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
If EOS ends up being a faster platform with “no fees” how will this not be a step in the right direction that everyone in the crypto community can be excited about? I see Ethererum and EOS taking a big chunk of the smart contract future value. Going to be fun to watch this unfold.
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 12:11:21 AM
Other cryptoes that also experience a spike to rival the ETH are NEO.
NEO is indeed one of the crypto that went up because of its breakthrough in the latest blockchain technology,
NEO is one platform that offers Smart Contract a software that can track and automate the fulfillment of agreements in blockchain technology,
But that's all predictions, no one knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:04:37 AM
i would say bitcoin too, because for me crypto was only for those 2 coin, in the end when you invest on ico or make your money, it would through too both of that, by bitcoin or etherium itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 28, 2018, 11:34:50 PM
best competitors for Ethereum in this time I think is only Bitcoin, because no one can beat Ethereum except Bitcoin.
May 28, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
As expected most are looking NEO as the next best competing crypto as we still waiting the mainet of EOS, ADA  IOTA, etc. Don't dismiss waves, NEM, nano, icx though they are also very popular. No one can really claim as the next big thing though. NEO is more centralised than ethereum though.
May 28, 2018, 11:23:38 PM
I see from many altcoins I think that becomes a big competitor for ethereum in the future is EOS and Neo,
Yes, I think both of these coins have the potential to defeat Ethereum because they have advanced technology that allows them to be big coins in the future.
Activity: 17
May 28, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
looking at the current developments of EOS, it will be one of the Best Competitor to Ethereum, Also NEO, Cardano can bring some tough competition to Ethereum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 11:10:46 PM
ethereum is great altcoin. to be able to be a contender for the ethereum also should be able to have a system that is equal to or better than the ethereum. Cardano is indeed nice and can make a threat to ethereum. even the NEO also has a platform could be a very tight competition for the ethereum.
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
yes, I agree with you EOS is a competitor Ethereum in the future, EOS is a good coin and has a sophisticated technology I see the development of EOS is getting better I am sure EOS will continue to grow and become the toughest competitor for ETH in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 10:44:14 PM
best competitors to Ethereum in my opinion is NEO and Litecoin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:30:20 PM
ETH is now most used, but it has many competitors. The most promising competitors are EOS, ADA and ICX. Competition is always good.
Activity: 92
May 28, 2018, 09:51:05 PM
EOS will be hitting hardly against ethereum.Certainly ETH is not a risk in the long run because of it's high adoption. But tech wise it's outdated and should get it's updates faster.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

For me it will be the Waves because it has the same platform with Ethereum but unique process that if ever Ethereum will gone then for sure ICO will easily to shift to use Waves platform to support their projects too. It just happen that Ethereum got first to the market then the ICO already trusted it and used to ERC20 platform.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
In my opinion, the best competitor to Ethereum is NEO, which has been called the “Chinese Ethereum” of the cryptocurrency world. Both NEO and ETH offer a decentralized network and platform for smart contracts to be activated without any third party meddling. However, they’re both great at doing that as well, but they do have some significant differences.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 09:36:31 PM
I think it's LISK, which avoids the standard barriers of entry in blockchain technology – those being centralized platforms and complex new programming languages to learn. LISK provides the platform for decentralized applications to run on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 28, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
i think until now the best compititor to ETH is still NEO, since the day NEO was born, it has been made to defeat ETH in the future and with many adavance technologies, it can deal with many nearly 10000 transactions per second much more than 15 transactions per second of ETH, so NEO is really have potential to defeat ETH in the future very soon.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
I think that Ethereum has no competitors except Bitcoin. The rest was created after and they will have to make a lot of effort to push the Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: