Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 2. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Being open to every kind of investment there is has been and is Switzerland business for decades thus this is just logical that they are open to crypto currencies as well and I bet that wont change any time soon.
Yes! Switzerland is crypto friendly, it has a lot of ICOs. Safer and more efficient transactions are going to happen since it has acknowledged cryptocurrency trading. Japan is a good country of crypto since it has accepted it as a part of their national currency.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
This is a list of the 5 most forward thinking countries when it comes to Bitcoin. Most of these countries not only have low (or even zero) cryptocurrency taxes.Countries are Belarus,Portugal,Hong Kong,Netherlands & Germany.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
the best country for crypto i think is the country that want to accept the technology and the news sustem of payment like blockchain, because not all country can accept that system because its decentralized that dont have the central and we can't track the transaction and the owner of that address
Activity: 100
June 01, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
that's right, I've read this article a few days ago and was very jealous of Switzerland. A country with great hope for the future of crypto, hopefully my country can follow it.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
June 01, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
It is country, where i live, and earning crypto!
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 01, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Thumbs up, you OP is excellent. This is additional to my knowledge about the best crypto. I assume that best country is Luxembourg in Europe because this place is the headquarters of the blockchain. The reason Switzerland country is the best country because this place is having allot of the Initial Coin Offering (ICOs), they all examined the  ICOs. In the article said that this is the crypto friendly nation. Sooner I will visit Switzerland this is my reward to myself.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
Now there are few countries in which officially crypto-currencies, bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market which is used by many people and is well used.
Actually, there are some countries that started to accept and allow bitcoin. In addition to that, they say switzerland is best for crypto trading ang I also believe to that. Lastly, there are also some country in Asia who also accept bitcoin and I hope in the future all countries will allow it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 01, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

wow really?
this is surprising as most people will think that would be Japan or Korea.
I don't see many ico projects based in switzerland compare with ASIA
Activity: 183
June 01, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
I think the best country is Switzerland. With the economy growing and always welcoming the currency, always create conditions for the currency and especially for safe transactions.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 06:05:01 AM
Switzerland is for Best for Crypto Trading.
Activity: 281
June 01, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Yes your rigth a part of Europe like Switzerland,Denmark,Slovenia,Georgia are just some of the countries that are crypto friendly. Cryptocurrency is still very much growing fast and is a quickly developing industry in Europe. That is because doing crypto are very open to them that's why they have the biggest civil support for Bitcoin in the world now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is everywhere so i guess the kind of Cryptocurrency platform is suitable for different countries. Some countries like China and USA are banning some ICO's that relate to Cryptocurrency. If that crypto can adapt to the circumstances of that country. 
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
So far best country for crypto is United State, they have allow bitcoin and cryptocurrency for making transaction, but there are on United State still not allowing for participated at ico project. They have afraid about ico was scam and loss their people money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 01, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
Being open to every kind of investment there is has been and is Switzerland business for decades thus this is just logical that they are open to crypto currencies as well and I bet that wont change any time soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 05:08:55 AM
I think everyone here has different preferences. For me it is Belarus. The reason is simple there for me there is no language barrier. And the conditions are pretty good. Cheap electricity low prices. And in general, I really like Minsk
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
really ? switzerland is a crypto friendly .
i want to live there , i hope every country is crypto friendly
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
Japan may be the most active country in encryption!
Japan was the first country to declare BTC as a legal currency, and many Japanese merchants accept BTC payment methods. Many Japanese people know the cryptocurrency and invest in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
There are other countries that are crypto friendly which includes Japan, Russia , Estonia and Macedonia. If Switzerland is now onboard  then it is a good news worthy of cheering. It is good for the business when you have the support of country like Switzerland in your business.
Activity: 91
June 01, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
I know japan is the best country for crypto.  in future may be many more countries will regulate, I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
As far as I'm aware, the Siberian is known as a codeword-friendly country due to the establishment of a codified currency center, the crypto valley in Zug as a tax-free paradise for homes. encrypted investment
Pages:
Jump to: