Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 4. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Switzerland maybe a good place for crypto but for me Japan is still the best for crypto at this time, it is widely known in the country and there are a lot of establishment that accepts bitcoin.

For me Philippines is the best country for crypto. The government here supports the people in using crypto.  So you won't need to worry about getting banned.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
Japan is the best country for crypto because Japan made bitcoin legal and they have bitcoin atm machine install in public places, they made bitcoin like fiat money. They also take good care of there clients, japan is a trusted country and has beautiful culture.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Belarus is at the top of the list because its taxes for Bitcoin are 0% till the year 2023. According to the Belarusian government, cryptocurrencies are tax exempt till 2023 to help build its special economic zone, HTP Belarus, to compete with Silicon Valley. Aside from this, Belarus has also declared smart contracts as legal documents
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Yes now there are some countries where kriptocurrancy, Bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market is used by many people and well used. You know Japan is the best country for cryptocurrancy and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin from Japan as well. In Japan, Bitcoin already has an ATM Booth if I'm not mistaken and many facilities are there. But now, maybe Swiss overcome Japan.
Activity: 148
May 31, 2018, 09:02:33 AM
I do think that Japan is the most tech savy county in the world that is capable of working with so many different cryptocurrencies so Japan would be my favorite.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
Switzerland maybe a good place for crypto but for me Japan is still the best for crypto at this time, it is widely known in the country and there are a lot of establishment that accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
May 31, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
I think it is japan. japan is the best country for crypto. The japan country allow bitcoin for there country and they are very helpful about crypto. Government also very helpful about bitcoin. In the recent time many country banned bitcoin for there country. In this situation japan country are the number one country i think....

In general, when you want to protect something, you lock it with a key. People, cars, or bicycles have physical keys, protected files with encryption keys, The bank card has personal codes, and email accounts with passwords, all of which are physical or electronic, have one thing in common, they open the same lock in the same place. Who? You can install advanced phishing scams, secure mailbox accounts, or encrypted drives, but if your password is not strong enough, or if you leave it in the wrong hands, they will not. what help for you
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
I think it is japan. japan is the best country for crypto. The japan country allow bitcoin for there country and they are very helpful about crypto. Government also very helpful about bitcoin. In the recent time many country banned bitcoin for there country. In this situation japan country are the number one country i think....
Activity: 97
May 31, 2018, 05:22:36 AM
The best country I am seeing so far is Singapore, because I have friends over and updating me about crypto currency seminar and the way forward about the industry is improving, with means of new technologies operation.
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
i think your right this country's is approved crypto the goverment and i hope some other countries is going legal because some countries are need extra income
Activity: 68
May 31, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
I think every country in the world is the best for crypto. But the government in some country not trust yet cryptocurrency. Because it have a special rules that no one person can change it. Smiley
Activity: 108
May 31, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
Japan is the best county for crypto as the government is fully supporting the technology and encourage people to use crypto.
Activity: 10
May 31, 2018, 01:27:11 AM
I believe, that for the crypto currency there is no country, not counting those where bitcoin is banned. Because The virtual world has no boundaries.

I do believe and agree that theres no best country for crypto because every country that has crypto is the best....it is only depends on how our country and people deal and accept with it..
Activity: 46
May 31, 2018, 01:04:45 AM
woah everyone know that switzerland is the best country for cryptocurrency
Activity: 42
May 31, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

It is not depend on the country as this is decentralized system. If some one have money that can invest for his/her wish. Her wish may be for profit or not. Every one think that all peoples investing money for profit. But there are other peoples who are interesting to invest their money for social activities to build up society.
Activity: 504
May 31, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
people are getting big amount money from online.like outsourching freelancing trafing coins etc.but usually people earn a large amount by crypto currency.it is an wasy way to earn money and become rich very soon.but some countries did not suppport this kind of income sourch. so here are a lot of countries who doesn't allow. crypto currency.But also some countries where u can earn money by crypto currencies as my  experience Japan  is thw best place for crypto.because there is no technical issues and peoblems with it.and a man get every kund of facilities and depedency here about work with honesty..
Activity: 93
May 30, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Japan is the best county for crypto as the government is fully supporting the technology and encourage people to use crypto.  Smiley
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
Here it is impossible to choose which country is best for the crypto currency. Today one, tomorrow another. In any country where the crypto currency will not be hampered by the government and it will work by law, it is better)
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
I think a good country for the development of cryptocurrency is a country that has good economic conditions and has advanced technology, with both already suitable to start to develop cryptocurrency. singapore, germany and Switzerland are suitable for developing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 395
May 30, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
There are many countries which are good for crypto currency users as they are tax exempted when using or holding crypto currencies, those  countries are looking for the betterment of the people by improving their people's lifestyle and improving the economic standards of the country. The Government look for the well being and betterment of the people. Belarus, Netherlands, Portugal,  Germany, HongKong countries are looking to improve the financial and economic conditions of those countries.
Pages:
Jump to: