Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 16. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
March 29, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
try idex, I think is good. but idex and cucoin apply the withdraw limit. if you have a little coin, preferably sell in forkdelta or etherdelta
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:33:35 PM
I use kucoin and I prefer this exchange
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 11:21:16 PM
I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.
because the volume of trade greatly affects the results and the benefits we receive. because if we get in a small volume, we can be said to lose. therefore spending most of the time on Binance is pretty good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
I like binance more right now because it is actually a great exchange right now. It has the best ui for crypto exchange and their service level is great. The fee also quite low if you consider they have a huge trading volume and liquidity. Bittrex was the best but they are too conceited and start blocking account that a lot of people go away from their exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
the best exchange for me is relative. the most stable exchange is the centralized exchange.
centralized exchange like binance, bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex, kraken are okay.
on the other hand, the best decentralized exchange is idex i think.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
March 28, 2018, 08:02:11 PM
Binance is the best exchange for me. Volume, coin selection, speed etc. it has very advantages.
I also use Idex and Hitbtc so much. Some people don't like them but I don't have any problem with those exchanges.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
I can advise such exchanges as: Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. Look at them, maybe you'll like something. Good luck

There are lots of them actually. One of the good exchanges for me today is Kucoin. It's the crypto exchange where i traded most of my crypto rewards because they list it first on that exchange. What i noticed too is that the exchange rate is low and the trading is very good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
So far I have investments on 6 different exchange sites: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance , HitBTC and C-CEX. I spread my alts position from them to lessen the risk. I also planning to buy a trezor for my longtime holds.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
March 28, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
Right now we have many Crypto Currency Exchanges in working its very hard for any person to find one good for him most of members have too many accounts in different exchanges and its good working for them as we have big exchanges take good time to list new coins and some exchanges done very quick process which give good opportunity for investors to take position for me right now Poloniex Bitterx Binance and Crypto all working good without any problem 
Polo and bittrex almost lost all of the popularity from the crypto users. Consider a new exchange just like binance was offering better features rather than bittrex or polo. trex and polo based on US and both should followed the regulation from the SEC that's why binance just try to avoid the restriction to make the users will be more comfortable to use the platform. Trex and polo doesn't look good right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 28, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
Right now we have many Crypto Currency Exchanges in working its very hard for any person to find one good for him most of members have too many accounts in different exchanges and its good working for them as we have big exchanges take good time to list new coins and some exchanges done very quick process which give good opportunity for investors to take position for me right now Poloniex Bitterx Binance and Crypto all working good without any problem 
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 28, 2018, 07:26:10 PM
I have 3 best exchange list in my opinion, that is :
1. Okex
2. KuCoin
3. Binance
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
if I prefer exchange Bittrex, because the coin option in Bittrex is very much, so the opportunity to earn profit is very big.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
Currently most of my trade is done on Binance. I like to trade on Binance because it's good for investors, very high security, very large daily transaction volume and relatively low transaction fees compared to other exchanges. Binance's user interface is quite user-friendly as it integrates two modes for the investor and the market participant. Binance is very good at listening to customers so they are having great success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
As for me - the best is Bittrex, maybe - because it my first exchange. But also good exchanges is Binance, Cucoin and other's which have 2Fa autentification
Activity: 9
March 28, 2018, 05:50:27 PM
What about decentralized OTC exchanges? I feel like many folks have altcoins or want altcoins that can't be easily traded yet, but I haven't seen many OTC exchanges that enable this kind of trading? Any thoughts on OTC exchanges that folks have used?
Activity: 124
March 28, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I prefer you have to invest in these exchanges. cux it has a big volume and they are working.

Coinmama

Bitpanda

CEX.IO

Bitstamp
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 28, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
Most of all I like Binance. It is very unfortunate that there the listing of tokens is not obvious, and many large projects are not there.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
I  use 4 exchanges and without any doubt Binance is  for me the best exchange .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
I've rooted for Kucoin and it's best for me right now, because I'm a newbie-trader with small deposit, but recently came across coss.io exchange. Some of rare tokens can be found there and it has technical analysis patterns and schemes, based on tradingview service but beware of withdrawal limits and fees. I don't recommend it but charts and patterns are nice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
I can't point out 1 certain exchange; maybe only Binance. But due to my portfolio I have to use different exchanges - some coins are listed only on single ones like cobinhood.
Pages:
Jump to: