Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 17. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 28, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
I would choose between Bittrex, Binance. You can also consider Poloniex, Kucoin and Bitfinex. These all exchanges are very large and have large trading volumes. In fact, there are a lot of exchanges, most likely to each his own.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
I prefer dex, but only because it's the best way to save my money. Unfortunately, I don't have any other. But, if I need to trade, I use Bitfinex. That's really great exchange for experienced users Smiley
I like to a Decentralized exchange but if something goes wrong, it's tough to get it fixed. That is why I use Bittrex.

I have some problems with Bittrex. I don't want to give verified data about myself, that's my position. But why not Binance? I heard a lot of good things about it. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 04:10:53 PM
I think the best personal exchange I think is Binance and Kucoin. Because the exchange I mentioned is a very good exchange, but everyone must have their best exchange.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
This Exchange are the top and they have a big volume and they are working hard:-

Coinbase

Kraken

Coinmama

LocalBitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
I prefer dex, but only because it's the best way to save my money. Unfortunately, I don't have any other. But, if I need to trade, I use Bitfinex. That's really great exchange for experienced users Smiley
I like to a Decentralized exchange but if something goes wrong, it's tough to get it fixed. That is why I use Bittrex.
Activity: 63
March 28, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
KuCoin, fees are low, live support is outstanding and they have many coins to choose from, btw they just started to trade LYM Lympo.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Now from the new interesting exchanges I would advise to look at TIDEX. Interesting exchange, it has a lot of new coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
March 28, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
In my opinion the best is kraken cause it's the safest one as I know. Btw you can trade there for real usd
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
Binance is most powerful exchange now I think, they have big volume and they are working very hard, and at the future they are saying they will be decentralized exchange so they will grow more at the future.
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
We have Many trading platforms, I suspect they resemble each other, so you decide who is the best? , Which makes you comfortable in use and find it easy and flexible to use, of course after ensuring the security of the platform .
Activity: 117
March 28, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Now that binance have listed syscoin, i will consider it to be best exchange platform out there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 20, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
I also mostly use Bitrix and Binance.
I'm all happy with a lot of trading pairs, until there were problems
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes.
March 20, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
i am using most of time Binance and Okex exchange. both are better any easy to buy and sell quickly. those are very easy to understand for beginners also. ED and FD also good exchanges but recently there were some hacking problems so most of people dont have a good view about those two.
Activity: 138
March 20, 2018, 12:02:59 PM
There are so many good exchange in the market right now. Here are the list: Binance, Bittrex. Kucoin, Cryptopia, Qryptos, HitBTC, Etoro, CryptoGo, Coinbase, 24option, LocalBitcoins, CEX.io, Xcoins, changelly, poloniex, blockchain and many other more. But for me, the best exchange is Binance.
Thanks for the extensive list of exchanges. You mentioned LocalBitcoins - I've never used it, only researched a bit. Do they offer altcoins to buy? The reviews say it's only btc there - http://theproblem.wtf/localbitcoins/
Am I missing something? Please guide
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I have experienced trading before using some exchange and I actually first used yobit.net. This exchange is really fast, but the transaction fees are so expensive. However, when I asked my friends for consultation about this site, they told me not to use it anymore because they said that this yobit.net site is a scam and so I followed them to make sure I won't lose a huge amount of money. My friends told me that binance is a good exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 19, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Your statement actually reflects a lot of myself.
I am using Binance, Bittrex and recently started over KUCOIN too.

I also use Etherdelta for DEX.

Apart from these, I am using Huobi since the beginning. One good thing about Huobi, KuCoin and Binance I like is the availability of mobile app which bittrex do not have.
Also, I have heard of Gate.io is having decent volume and there are many coins which first list there and then come over binance or trex.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
The best trading platforms in my opinion is Bittrix, Polonix, Binance, recently added Kucoin also very much
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
Binance has no DOGE...
And it's a big disadvantage for me because I use DOGE for transfer coins between exchanges...
So in my opinion Bittrex is the best exchange...
This is a top and has a good trading volume like Binance.
Sometimes what we think is good does not necessarily mean other people think so, each has a different comfort zone, but by trading we have an advantage over comparing other exchange sites.
Pages:
Jump to: