Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 2. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 15, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

I guess you want to dump bounty token  Grin. well if it is in this case you have no option than to use the exchange that the token you are holding is being listed. many ICO nowadays are either locking their token for a specific period of time just to prevent dumping of their asset or they may not list the token on any exchange until a long period of time but in case you are holding a token that is listed in more than one exchange platform, you can try and check the market volume of the coin in both exchanges, compare the price. Probably the one with higher token volume should be your choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 15, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
We need to see where the coin will be used at all after a certain ICO !!! If there are several choices, then choose which one you like more, if I have a choice I use KuCoin, because most of my coins are there !!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
As stated above, it depends on where the ICO-token is admitted to trading. On a more general note, to review what the cryptocommunity feels about the number of exchanges out there, please have a look at our site https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/ where everyone is invited to rate the exchanges they have experience with. We also list withdrawal fees (for BTC though, but they are an indicator of the level of withdrawal fees for most altcoins as well).
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
I need some help!

It really depends on where ICO tokens is listed there are many exchanges out there but some of them are not that good. Many good ico are listed in binance, kucoin, and bancor. Be more careful on withdrawing your tokens on exchanges it need more knowledge to execute this kind of transaction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
I need some help!

It depands where ICO is listed.
But mostly, good ICOs are listed on Binance, HitBTC or Pollonex.
These exchanges are the biggest ones in all crypto.
It you have choice, I would use Binance, it is quite good service and very convenient.
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
I prefer Kucoin, IDEX, Binance, in that order. Kucoin for example very fast and simple market.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
Binance!
Activity: 187
April 11, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
After ICO, it depends on the project team where the exchange will be listed token. Just wait when the token will be registered and has a value. If the project is good then it will be listed in a good exchange like bittrex, binance, kucoin etc. As for the token ethereum will be listed in etherdelta. There is also can be seen in forkdelta.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
Based on your question it really depends in this instance where the coin or token will be listed. I personally like Binance but if the coin is not listed there that would not be your best choice.
Activity: 136
March 22, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
I need some help!

It is necessary to look first at the stock exchange where your altcoins is because not all exchanges all altcoins are present. And so for me polonez a good exchange. try it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
March 21, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
You should wait until your ico token is listed on some exchange before you can sell it. If it's ethereum based then you can trade it using etherdelta smart contract but i doubt the there will be a lot of buy order. The best exchange to sell is binance but it's a hard for ico token to get listed at binance if it's new.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
I would say its binance, its one of the largest exchange and also a big market. If a coin is introduced in thia kind of exchange the potential to really groq in price will be high. And also, the fund you'll store will be safer than other exchange. Actually most exchange has 2FA, this is a feature to make the fund more secured in the exchange. Its not just about the security but how big the matket is, the bigger the market the bigher the potential a coin to really grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
More or less, you need every exchange, if you are serious in crypto..
Besides, DEX like BTS is most reliable for me.
Great fiat pairs and no fear of hacking and steeling..
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 02:19:06 PM
Poloniex (Polonix) - On it you can buy or sell all the popular couples. It started operating in 2014 and quickly came to the top of the daily trading volume due to a high degree of reliability. Experienced traders often call this site "Polo". The Exchange uses more than 45 thousand users.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
March 21, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
I need some help!

Hi, EtherDelta is a clever exchange — it does not require a traditional server architecture, because the back end architecture is a smart contract deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 630
March 21, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
For me,  best exchange used to be etherdelta,  but now folkdelta has my approval.  Decentralized exchange is still in it's early days and as we move on in the quest for decentralisation in every aspect of our lives things will get better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
I need some help!

Hi, my personal favorite exchange is Binance. Binance is a secure exchange that many people use, I like that Binance fees are halved because they have their own currency.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 21, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
I need some help!

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.
As I see, some altcoins cost less some days after being launched. First day may be one of the most profitable. Then the price could go down
That also mostly I saw in some altcoins after listed on an exchange site they were raising up after a month the price goes down or to become a shit coin. There's nothing wrong if you will hold for a long time then for sure you will know the development of coins if they are still active then monitor daily in CoinsmarketCap.
Well, after the ICO ends there will be an announcement of token/coins will be listed, I'm not storing my tokens and coins in exchange site, I go there if I need to sell my altcoins.
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:56:32 AM
etheredelta, forkdelta, idex market, yobit, bitrex, poloenix and others. i usually using etherdelta and idex market. you can seeing first what your tokens have at in list or not when have you can change it.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
March 21, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
Welp, you can't choose what exchange you want to use as it depends on the exchange itself to list the token/coin and the developer to apply on the exchange. Erc20 token can be traded straight away on forkdetla but for other coin you have to wait until it get listed on centralized exchange which is better right now because they have more liquidity compared to dex.
Pages:
Jump to: