Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 6. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Ask the team first behind your ICO if what exchange the coin is listed. You can't send the tokens to any exchange if they are not listed. But for best exchange right now are the following. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and HitBTC. Most of the time, ICO are announced to be listed in major exchange before you can send token to them. I am sure that you have telegram with ICO you invested or earn through bounty. Ask them, for sure they will tell you where is the coin listed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 15, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
I am using the BINANCE NOW. its a great exchange i am using.  But in your question Right after you need to sell , may be those are mostly decentralized exchanges, like forkdelta and Etherdelta, IDEX. better to wait for centralized exchanges like Binance , Kucoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
ICOs will give list of exchange they want their tokens to be traded. just follow them to get latest news of what exchange they want. i use binance, bittrex and HitBtc i got no problem withdrawing in this exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 15, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

It solely depends on which exchange the ICO token is getting listed. Personally, if you are talking about best exchange, I will give credits to Binance, as being a centralized exchange they recently announced a DEX as well. They are behind no one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 09:54:37 PM
I need some help!

It depends on what ICO you joined. Each token may be listed on different exchange
Most popular exchanges for ICO token are: Etherdenta, Livecoin, Tidex, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, Binance
Activity: 256
March 15, 2018, 09:13:16 PM
I need some help!

your question is very genral, because it is depends on so many parameters. for example the type of your coins. but at the frist you must ask the manager about the exchange that they select for selling. also you can check coinmarketcap.com and marketplaace tab to announce about the exchanges that they sell your coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
I need some help!

According to my opinion, when ICO is done for their projects, they will be listed in exchange it depends whether if its announced or not so just be updated in ICO that youve participated to understand what kind of action in that ICO. There are lots of exchange so you dont have to guess in any exchange if you are updated in the ICOs you participates.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 15, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
I need some help!

it depends on the ICO which it is listed. but for me binance is the best exchange out there. huge volume and easy to use exchange. also the transaction fee is very low compare to other exchange.

Yes, it really depends on which tokens you are holding are going to be listed. But based on my experienced, Binance is still my top choice because of its superb support.

Remember just a week ago, there was some issue with them regarding a bot which has been exploited by hackers. Fortunately though they have mechanism in place to raise a red flag that's why they step up very quick and all withdrawal was put on hold until they found out what happened. That alone show's how they are really taking care of their customers.
Activity: 123
March 15, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
You need to focus on ico's cable group to see what exchanges they're trading on!

I recommend Huobi exchange, which has a large trading volume and security!

The hacker defense aspect also does very good!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
there are many exchanges , those all are good, but for me the best exchange is binance and bittrex , for those two are the best, but i dont say that  some exchange are not good,all exchange are good but as i said for me thats the best exchange for me.
Activity: 34
March 15, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I do like kucoin a lot and im doing all my trades on this site atm but its allways good to have an account on some other so your save

Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 15, 2018, 07:02:08 PM
I need some help!

The best exchanges for the coins of ISO are HitBtc and KuCoin. This is ones of the largest exchanges that are still steadily adding new coins. There is also an IDEX that adds almost all the coins, but there is a low turnover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
Register on Binance,Kucoin Bitrex because they are the best but if your coin comes somewhere else and you want to sell it you must register there also.i
 Cryptopia is ok and OKEX also
Activity: 98
March 15, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
Wait for you token to have a value. Or high price before you sell.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 15, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
I use the Binance exchange. I have placed on this exchange the largest part of the deposit. I trust this exchange and it seems to me that it is the most reliable now.
Activity: 244
March 15, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
I need some help!

it depends on the ICO which it is listed. but for me binance is the best exchange out there. huge volume and easy to use exchange. also the transaction fee is very low compare to other exchange.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
March 15, 2018, 04:27:27 PM
I need some help!

search first in Coinmarketcap if the cryptocurrency that you get from ICO has entered the list of exchange if there is not,
usually coins like that already exist in Forkdelta or Etherdelta,
but if already entered list or common cryptocurrency,
you better use Bitrex, Hitbtc or Binance as the exchange..
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
I need some help!

I only like three of the exchange it KuCoin, Binance and Bittrex. With them at me problems never arose.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 15, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
I need some help!
I withdrawn a couple of times with Kraken and everything was fine, but usually you need to sell the tokens in exchange for ETH otherwise Kraken doesn't have many tokens like Binance or Bittrex. There also is Bitfinex but it takes a while before you get the money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
After ICO, it depends upon the team in which exchange will the token be listed. If the project is good it will be listed in good exchanges like bittrex, binance, etc. If its an ethereum token it will always be listed on Etherdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: