Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 5. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 19, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

Cryptocurrency after ico ie tokens will not directly go in the big exchange like bittrex. So if I get a token or cryptocurrency after ico, then I never look for the best exchange, if the token is already signed in any exchange, then I will immediately convert it there and no matter if it is the best exchange or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Since most of the last ICO are ERC20 tokens of the Ethereum, the first exchanges where commerce begins are Etherdelta, Tidex, Idex, less often cryptopia, hit btc, binance. I prefer the last three.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
Probably many understand and know that today the best stock exchange is a benance, because they have a vote for people not to kill their reputation, but still I think that now it is very important that decentralized exchanges develop.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
I need some help!

after the ICO finishes the best coin exchange place today is likely to be bittrex, binance, and hitBTC. The point is that the exchange market that has a very large volume of trading is sure to trigger a very fast price increase.
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 19, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
Usually, IDEX is the first exchanger that accepts tokens after ICO ends. I use it constantly in conjunction with MetaMask. Generally, secure exchanger with fast deposits and withdrawals.

Last year my favorite coin exchange is EtherDelta but since it was compromised and became getting sluggish and slower then I shift into IDEX, Kucoin, CoinExchange and other supported coin exchanges of my ERC20 coins because almost all of my Altcoins that I am holding are ERC20 so I never used Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex or any other mainstream crypto exchanges.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
Hi,

I think it is wise that you follow the telegram-channel or the twitter-account of ur desired ICO so that you know where to withdraw your coins/tokens. There are several exchanges which take part in an ICO, like hitbtc or binance e.g., so you can buy and keep your coins on one exchange without the need of withdrawing, which saves fees. Nevertheless, every person recommends that you withdraw your coins/tokens to an external wallet, like myetherwallet, to keep them safe. If the price has reached your desired value you can still withdraw them to an exchange for trading purpose.
Activity: 38
March 19, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin.
March 19, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

There are many currencies for crypto currencies. all the coins are on different sites. reliable and fast site difficult to find. my favorite sites are binance and hitbtc
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 19, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
I need some help!

When you get your bounty stake tokens it is normal that they haven't yet bumped into any Coin exchanges yet so you will be patiently waiting because everything will be processed and will hit coin exchange after ICOs.
You can ask inquiries through social communities like ICO Telegram Channels and when your Altcoin can be traded on coin exchange then you can get your money.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
March 19, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Usually, IDEX is the first exchanger that accepts tokens after ICO ends. I use it constantly in conjunction with MetaMask. Generally, secure exchanger with fast deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
March 19, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
I need some help!

It depends on the tokens you are joining obrcourse if the token your joining have list in binance or poloniex then we can see oh this 2 are good exchanger for you to withdraw your profit. Maybe if you are doing trading of cyrpto everyday i can say  binance, poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchage this are good exchanger for me only i dont know about the others.
Activity: 1260
March 19, 2018, 12:51:30 AM
I need some help!

You have to keep following the update from ICO you participated.
They usually announce what exchange they will use in the next update.
then you can withdraw with the announced exchange.
Activity: 20
March 18, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
It depends, most of the upcoming coins have chance to be listed at binance, cryptopia, crypto bridge, hitbtc.
Activity: 314
March 18, 2018, 10:46:52 PM
I use kucoin.com it has google authenticator to add security to your account. I use to apply binance and bittrex but i think it is way more crowded accounts for now. however it still where you are convinient of using.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 18, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
Most of the time, if it's ERC20 tokens, then you can trade directly at IDEX.
Because the user experience at IDEX is great, and it's fragmented.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 18, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Waves is great - its decentralized and it has fiat gates
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:51:14 PM
I need some help!

Have you not experienced selling your altcoins gained from bounty campaign r have you invest? I see that you have been in this forum longer than me by one month and you also did joined bounty campaigns.

Anyway my advice is to download blockfolio and input all your altcoins in it. Most of the time if your altcoins is on the exchanges you can find it in blockfolio and can check the exchanges where your altcoins is available. Then make an account on those exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
I think BITFINEX is great for pulling cryptocurrency after ICO because,one of the Bitcoin exchange with the largest trading volume in the world will add IOTA (IOT) inside their trading platform....
Activity: 178
allcoin.ca
March 15, 2018, 11:27:37 PM
You can try Allcoin exchange www.Allcoin.com , Customer Service is wonderful , high speed about withdraw and deposit , good token sale activities

Join Allcoin , the way to experience money surfing , catch the breath of digital assets , stand the head of the world .
Activity: 163
March 15, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
I need some help!

It depends on the ICO project if were they want an exchange for the tokens.The most important that the token will be traded on exchange becaise i know all exchange was the best in terms of trading process.
Pages:
Jump to: