Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 3. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.
As I see, some altcoins cost less some days after being launched. First day may be one of the most profitable. Then the price could go down
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
It is based on the ICO which you have participated. While the ICO is finished, the token or coin would be listed on the exchange which they would be mentioning them during the end of sale. It is of no use to sell your coins once they are listed on exchanges. Most of the tokens or coins would open up lesser than the ICO price in the exchanges. If you have bought the coin at a price of 1$ in ICO, the coin would open up at around 0.5$ for example. I suggest you to hold till the price rises otherwise you would end up in a loss
Hello there! Thank you a lot for your quick answer and recommendations. What exchanged do you usually use and what are the most reliable?
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
Binance is best exchange
For ico probably kukoin is a good option
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
For me best exchange is Kucoin, there are a most of coint , and it is not lagging, Before some time best was etherdelta, but now it is so laggy that it cannot be used. Also good one is IDEX. But not most of the coins are listed there.
Regards.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
What you wanna do is using one of the decentralized exchanges, all tokens on respective blockchains are listed automatically and you never lose access to your private keys.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 20, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
I need some help!

You actually do not have much of an option as to which exchange you want to withdraw your crypto after ICO. Everything is in the hands of the project developers. The most that you can do with it is to suggest to them your choice of exchange. Apart from that, you just have to wait for their decision. Well, there are a handful of decentralized exchanges and you have the option to go there to sell your coins. However, it would be better to wait for the major ones really. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 06:43:53 AM
I think the best exchange is eterdelta because it is easy in deposit and withdraw not need to send through eth address. but in etherdelda I think in less security, because prone to hacked.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 20, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
I need some help!

From what i know there is no best exchange, some people look for good customer service/ speed of transfer to their wallet so will prefer low cost compare to other exchanges and so on, so for "Best Exchange" is more to personal.
There are best ERC20 token exchange buddy. Although, all the exchange mentioned since were not best exchange to me because I consider an exchange which never been hacked and don't have negative community feedback as best exchange. I think bitpanda and bit x fall in that category.
Activity: 224
March 20, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
I need some help!

From what i know there is no best exchange, some people look for good customer service/ speed of transfer to their wallet so will prefer low cost compare to other exchanges and so on, so for "Best Exchange" is more to personal.
Activity: 1358
March 20, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
well it depends which exchange they're going to listed just wait their announcement or go their telegram group try to ask them and if they already listed in any exchanges try to check in coinmarketcap choose which exchange you like to withdraw.
Activity: 380
March 20, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
I need some help!

It depending what exchange the ICO you buy listed, the good exchange for any one team want to listed after ICO is binnace, Bitfinex, Houbi, Okex, bittrex, polo, hitbtc, kucoin, bit-z,... and some exchange come from korean

Yes it depend on the ICO on which exchange they are going to be listed. So far, I just experience three exchanges namely; houbi, kucoin and idex.The transaction I did went ok, so  its good to go and I’ll use it again next time.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
Not all coins will enter the exchanger after the ICO is completed, depending on the project developer, but usually in etherdelta / forkdelta already exists
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
March 20, 2018, 02:28:34 AM
Most value can be found on Etherdelta, but the usability is just awful. Other than that it's no coincidence that Binance has gotten to #1 by volume in no time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 20, 2018, 02:23:39 AM
I need some help!

For me, that would be Binance since they are always serious about there exchange. They even have a way to catch hackers by giving a reward if who ever tells them who they are.
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
I need some help!

It depends on the ICO you joined. You can use the exchanges which the token is listed after ICO. Best exchanges are Binance, Bitrex, Bitfinex, Cobinhood and Kucoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
I need some help!

It depends on the ICO, all tokens are not listed on popular exchanges after the ICO. Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, hitbtc, kucoin and Okex are some of the good exchanges.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 02:16:19 AM
I need some help!

It can't say exactly.. It depends on the ICO.. Because all ICO'S are not listed in the same exchange. Find the exchanges which your ICO listed through coinmarketcap.com and then withdraw.
Activity: 200
March 20, 2018, 02:01:15 AM
The best exchange in my opinion bittrex is it good exchange. There are many more exchanges for Houbi, Okex, Bittrex, Polo, hitbtc, kucoin, to exchange a lot of exchanges.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
I need some help!

Hello, It will still depend to what exchange your alt coin would be released into. There are ICO's that are released into multiple exchanges and there are some that is only release into a single exchange. I suggest that you study into what exchange you want to transfer your alt coin after the ICO sale. You can go to the exchange with bigger volumes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 01:44:54 AM
depending on the ico where the exchange is listed their token they can not buy the exchange if you do not have the tokens for me so for me it depends on the ico where their tokens are listed I'm not going to say exchange but there is no such thing as your token in that the ico is also the ruling.
Pages:
Jump to: