Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 7. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
March 15, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

I use EXMO.COM
This is crypto-exchange, which has high security requirements. The exchange offers the possibility of withdrawal in dollars and euros (the most popular pairs are BTC / USD, DASH / USD, ETH / USD and others);
It is characterized by high speed of work: for translations within the network it takes literally a few seconds, and for the withdrawal of funds - from 5 to 30 minutes;
Low commission - 0.2% per transaction. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 03:55:41 PM
Binance-is top 1 for me. Safety and reliability. But sometimes lagged.
Bittrex- good but liquidity not same as in binance.
Binance is better)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
Best for now - its Poloniex,Bittrex,HitBtc,Binance. They are good,and have a lot of cryptolist.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
March 15, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
For all Eth coins (also Erc20..) is etherdelta good.
But is tricky and you need exercise. And also any time i hate it. But is 1 exchange for all eth and eth based tokens.

And not 10 other exchanges..
Activity: 60
March 15, 2018, 03:36:08 PM
Really interesting topic...

I started my crypto life in 2015. Now I have some knowledge/experience in the crypto field, This topic is a very important one to us. because every time we required some exchange to transfer crypto tokens. Especially it wants to BUY and SELL. So many exchange sites in now everywhere.
So some scammers are in here.So we want to select trusted and safe exchange.

I used many exchanges. But some exchanges are not safe. But I recommend these Exchange sites Because they are working very well.

Kucoin
                Binance
                Gate.io
                Bittrex
                poloniex
                cryptopia
                okex

* My personal few choices in here.

Thank you!
Activity: 74
March 15, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
For buying bitcoin eth or LTC I would use gdax, an offshoot of Coinbase. For alts binfinex is ok, it has allot of volume, binance also has good volume but also some really good alts. I'm looking forward to seeing how decentralised exchanges do! With the announcement of a binance dex, airswap, OX, NEX I think it will be cool to see who can produce the best interface and attract liquidating
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 15, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
binance and trex is one of the good that's I can think, so if your token gets listed there, you will doing good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
Personally I like Bitstamp for trading bitcoins and keep some there because they can be trusted and for trading altcoins or depositing I'm using bittrex , poloniex , hitbtc but I barely use exchanges for holding because of the risks but for trading these are great exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 15, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
I think now there are some good exchanges for altcoins - Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Okex.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
I need some help!

It depends on how much time am i have...
For example if I need to sell very quick then I use Etherdelta, but if I have a lot of time and i am sure that this token, coin won't be dumped, then i wait when coin will be listed on more popular Exchanges.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
I advise you to create accounts on proven exchanges: Binnace, Bitfinex,Poloniex, Houbi, Okex,HitBTC, Bittrex, Kucoin. And follow the news of ICO, usually the team announces in advance the exchange, which will be traded your tokens or coins!
Activity: 350
March 15, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
At first I used Polonix, then there became a lot of problems and support stopped working. Now I use Bittrex and Binance.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
I need some help!

I think, good exchange for any one team want to listed are binnace, Bitfinex, Houbi, Okex, bittrex, polo, hitbtc, kucoin, BigONE and KKcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 15, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
I need some help!

First, you need a  ethereum wallet to hold the token after ICO then wait the announcement of the project about token or coin to be listed on what exchange. A token is often listed on one or more exchanges. You should choose the most prestigious exchange to sell token or coin
Activity: 517
March 15, 2018, 01:48:07 PM
The current good exchange:
1. Binance, 2. Bitfinex, 3. Huobi, 4. OKEx, 5. Upbit, 6. Bithumb, 7. GDAX, 8. Kraken, 9. Bitstamp, 10. Bittrex.
And included in the list of most current coins suplay.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
March 15, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
Just wait when token will be listed. Firstly it will be small exchanges. After you can sail it, transfer your ether or bitcoin to big exchange and after all this you can withdraw to fiat money for example with Cex.io
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 15, 2018, 01:45:09 PM
I need some help!

After ICO, you need waiting listing you coin exchange, then sign in this exchange. Then will sell or wait in the hope rise price.
Withdrawal in fiat, in different countries in different ways. Usually everything is simple.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 15, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
I need some help!

This is not the choice of investors because to be able to appear on any exchange is the choice of the project team. But projects developed on the ETH platform after the ICO project term usually look on IDEX, etherdelta, forkdelta which are three platforms of exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
Many of them. You need to read term's of each and need to do it in details. Often, if you have full verification - there is no problem to withdraw your coin. Bittrex, Binance, KuKoin, Yobit, Bitfinex, others..
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
I need some help!

Now the best exchange to send coins after ISO, it is KuCoin, because they often add new coins and you they can sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: