Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange - page 4. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
March 20, 2018, 01:30:36 AM
I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

It depends on the ICO. Most of them list their token at Yobit, Etherdelta and Cobinhood because it is very easy to for them to register there. If you wait more patiently the company might enlisted on big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and so on. However, this will only happen if the token has a good trading volume and usable product to offer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
I need some help!

I think it depends on which ico to enter on which exchange.
if i choose maybe i will put it in bitrex. because the market circulation in bitrex is so great. and this is very potential to increase the price
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 01:23:19 AM
all exchange are goods, but for me if i will choose the best exchange, for me i kukoin, binance and bittrex, for me those exchange are the best for me, but all exchange are good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
March 20, 2018, 01:14:21 AM
I need some help!

There is no such best. As ICO tokens are not always listed on more than 2 or 3 exchange. You will have few options only where you can exchange your tokens but this matter is completely subjective.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
Poloniex. Bittrix. Binance yoniex
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
I need some help!

I would like to suggest that you use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency is cryptopia for cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin because it has an easy way to withdraw cryptocurrency and it also has good features to learn how to buy and sell some cryptocurrency. If you have some tokens from ICO like erc-20 compatible, I would like to suggest for you to use etherdelta or forkdelta because there are lots of erc20 compatible tokens there and it is also very easy to use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
It is based on the ICO which you have participated. While the ICO is finished, the token or coin would be listed on the exchange which they would be mentioning them during the end of sale. It is of no use to sell your coins once they are listed on exchanges. Most of the tokens or coins would open up lesser than the ICO price in the exchanges. If you have bought the coin at a price of 1$ in ICO, the coin would open up at around 0.5$ for example. I suggest you to hold till the price rises otherwise you would end up in a loss

I preferred this comment. Maybe you have your reasons why you're in a hurry of selling your coins. Regardless of your reasons, I can recommend binance as an exchange. But expect some fees shen withdrawing.
Activity: 789
March 19, 2018, 11:10:05 PM
I need some help!

I advise you first to monitor the coin telegram group you have, usually there is often recommendation information for the exchange.
But if it does not exist, I can only recommend exchange places on kucoin, Hitbtc, and EtherDelta.
copper member
Activity: 161
March 19, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
I need some help!

Now the best exchange to send coins after ISO, it is KuCoin, because they often add new coins and you they can sell them.

Thanks for the advice - it seems like their traffic is increasing as a result of this. Good to see!
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
March 19, 2018, 10:32:29 PM
they are few exchanges bittrex,kucoin and binance these are some credible exchanges and there are some more exchanges which are doing great work according to me these are the once which are better
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
March 19, 2018, 10:26:13 PM
The best exchange if you want to withdraw after the ICO is Etherdelta because you can add tokens custom tokens and sell them as Ethereum.
GFE
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
I need some help!

First ERC-20 coins (mostly coins are ERC-20) you can sell at Forkdelta or Etherdelta. Also you can use Bittrex and Binance (when coins will be listed there)
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 19, 2018, 10:12:29 PM
I need some help!

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
I do not know which is a good exchange. but surely every exchange has its own advantages. I have been trading through IDEX, FORKDELTA, KUCOIN, ETHERDELTA and BINNACE.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 09:14:32 PM
I need some help!

after the ICO finishes the best coin exchange place today is likely to be bittrex, binance, and hitBTC. The point is that the exchange market that has a very large volume of trading is sure to trigger a very fast price increase.
I agree with your opinion, But it does not seem to be easy to get listed in the market with that size unless it has taken an approach first with that market.
Activity: 262
March 19, 2018, 09:02:21 PM
I think that every country has its own exchange
I can not suggest you but I usually exchange it with kucoin, bitfinex, polo and bittrex
Activity: 490
March 19, 2018, 08:48:51 PM
Best exchange so far is Bittrex. Though they had some challenges some few months ago but up until that time, Bittrex has always been very consistent with what they are good at: Security! It has never been said that Bittrex was hacked!
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 08:47:56 PM
It depends on which exchange the coin will be listed on. if you have tokens then this does not mean that you can sell them on any exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 08:28:42 PM
I need some help!

Are you talking about moving your ICO tokens/coins into an exchange to sell them?  Well, you will have to wait until an exchange adds the token/coin.  There isn't an exchange that lists every token in existence so the best one will be the one that lists your coin for trading. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
March 19, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
Binance is the best one out there right now.  Many of the other exchanges have enforced KYC to be able to trade.  Binance still believe in the old days, but who knows for how long.
Pages:
Jump to: