Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 14. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 13, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
Binance for sure, because it is the biggest one (so you can be sure that they will not try to cheat you) and they have low fees, also there are a lot of coins Wink.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
i think Coinbase is one of the most popular bitcoin exchange on the market serving millions of users daily. The site is built in a way that the begginers can easily navigate through the platform quickly. The Coinbase interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The trading is always at a click or two away, with excellent website speed.

Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 04:11:34 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Everything is now going to the fact that cryptocurrencies will be changed to Fiat money. Like this is now engaged in exchange Binance, it would be nice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
You can check out these exchangers is you want to trade with USD itself: Bitfinex, BTCC, Bitstamp, Kraken, Simex, Coinsuper, GDAX, CoinsStamp, LiveCoin, itBit, Coinhub, Jemini, Exmo and others.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
Now Binance have highest volume (one of the bigest exchange) and in my opinion Binance has one of the best interface and its also one of the most secure exchanges that because it as the best one for me.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
Depending on the beginner's capacity. I would probably recommend Bittrex for beginners. While some would want to recommend decentralized exchanges over the centralized exchanges, I would love to categorically state that decentralized exchanges are bad for beginners. Prices are not regulated on decentralized exchanges as the dev has every capacity to pump their token to their choice. That in turn would burn newbies who don't have sufficient knowledge about price manipulations. They could get burnt in transit.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 12, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
I suggest you to try Kucoin, exchange with a very large volume. you can try by using their application, very easy to understand with low enough fee. they have amazing support.
Activity: 44
June 12, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
I recomend you c cex trading site it is good to practice how to buy and sell a altcoins. You practice buy low sell high.
Activity: 65
June 12, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Well, try the minimum one, try to trade which you won't regret if you lose it. It is hard to dive on bigger if you aren't familiar enough on some stuffs you will dig. Especially, money is involve and once you dig to it, it is very tough to get out it is matter of winning and losing. In addition, try to ask somethings you didn't understand try to familiarize some circumstances , and the possibile result that could happen.  Well, that is all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
Coinbase is an adequate choice for those who start with crypto. It's simple to use, it's big, which means that it's reliable because large number of people trust it. Also, for Europeans, newly established exchange Kriptomat looks like a user friendly choice - offering low fees and support in multiple languages. 
Activity: 93
June 11, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
I would advise Binance and Bittrex, I think they are much more reliable than others, but in any case, it is not worth keeping for a long time there tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:34:02 PM
Binance is better because there is a very convenient interface and user friendly, but now I trade mostly at bitfinex due to the short trading availability         
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
June 11, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
I started using first exchange is Etherdelta and it's very easy exchange for beginner because no need to transfer your token in other wallet for sell that's why i think it's friendly but a little bit of problems.I lose 3K$ by etherdelta scamming fact.Private key submit is so risky in any exchange.
Activity: 50
June 11, 2018, 02:02:49 PM
Almost all crypto echanges have the same functionality - same buttons Buy and Sell with same charts. The most important thing they are different with - amount of trading pares. I recommend you Bit-Z for the first time, simple exchange with nice interface
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
I started at HitBTC but after that I've switch to cryptopia since there are many one-time pump coins in that exchange. If you see some decentralized exchanges like IDEX or Etherdelta(FOrkdelta) better stay out since it cost you an Ethereum per activity you so you need to be think before you click on those exchanges or your Eth balance will decrease slowly. Even you just need to import your account, it is still better to consume your gas(little amount of ETH) in transferring to LEGIT exchanges rather than losing eth per activity on decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 103
June 11, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
I trust that the cryptopia.co.nz is the best trade. With such huge numbers of coins. Be that as it may, the withdrawal charge of bitcoin is tad high. Else it is an awesome trade.
Activity: 103
June 11, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
I trust that the cryptopia.co.nz is the best trade. With such huge numbers of coins. Be that as it may, the withdrawal charge of bitcoin is tad high. Else it is an awesome trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
I though that it's mostly on a trader's skill, not just an easy money, but not on the exchange, I think that it will be convenient for beginners to use binance         
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
Since cryptocurrency is evolving and a lot of  exchanges are coming up one have to be careful  where to pitch tenth. Currently I prefer binance they are dynamic and introduce new features always. They also have very good capital base.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
June 11, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Well for beginner looking to start trading on the exchanges I will advise you join the already established exchanges where they list already established coins for trading, I will suggest bittrex or poloniex for you.
Pages:
Jump to: