Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 11. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
I will recommend using the exchange of Binance, KuCoin or Bittrex. They are highly reliable and popular. They have a very convenient interface and a lot of coins.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
Mainly an exchange would depend on you as an individual. it should take into consideration your preferences, whatever location restrictions that you might have. Also the exchanges that you decide to use should list the coins that you are interested in purchasing so you can do so with ease without having to look to other exchanges for the coins you are interested in. look at binance, they have the highest number of listed coins on there.
Activity: 133
June 18, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
The current cryptocurrency market can not avoid such a transition condition, because the network virtual currency from its release to the present, the significance of their existence is only to achieve a transfer process of money transactions on the network, and ultimately will return to reality! I think that in the future there may be convenient and quick conversion methods!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 17, 2018, 06:36:24 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
best exchange I guess binance, because security is assured. and binance is one of the largest exchange available today. and many coins are listed there. so you can choose coin at will
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
I can advise such exchanges as Binance, Bitflip, HitBTC .. these are the best exchanges for new users that will enable them to carry out effective trades even at the very beginning of a trader's career.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
 I think Idex, Forkdelta/ether delta will be best for the beginner's..  Because its easy to use and they will not face any major Problem .
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
I think the best exchange at this time is Binance for beginner.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
When i first started, i first got myself acquainted with the likes of Kucoin and Binance. I was even surprised that i found Binance easy to use, which was contrary to my though. That was even my first time of buying coins from exchanges.
Activity: 484
June 17, 2018, 05:20:41 PM
As beginners, you need something simplified to start and you must learn the basic before becoming an expert. Best exchange for beginners according to my opinion are 1) Binance, 2) Coin exchange.
Those are the 2 best easiest exchange a newbie can start with. Take your time and learn before rushing into things.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
June 17, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
I think you should choose the big trading floor such as: Bittrex, Binance, Yobit ...
Binance for me now,is the best
Very transparent and easy to use,also Bittrex is good but Binance dominatig for me
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
I think you should choose the big trading floor such as: Bittrex, Binance, Yobit ...
Activity: 476
June 17, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
For me the best exchange for beginners is binance because its huge number of supported cryptocurrencies, high liquidity, clean trading interface,  ultra-low trading fees and it is easy to use.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 17, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
The best one for beginners could be Binance or KuCoin. These are very simple to use, and later on you can learn the more developed commands, so you can do lots of stuff.
Activity: 107
June 17, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
I think the best exchange for the beginner is binance, because it is safe and easy to use platform with high security. It even has a smartphone application so it can be used anywhere, most importantly all the coins that are listed in binance will be definitely increase by its price because the volume of trade in binance exchange is extremely high.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 17, 2018, 03:53:55 AM
Now it's all very simple because there are many videos that are being used by all stock exchanges, so I would advise you to simply play YouTube!
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
My first experience was on the Binance exchange. Binance is an excellent exchange with a clear interface of work. No need for up to 2 bitcoins per day. Also, Kukoin is a convenient exchange.
Activity: 202
June 17, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
I like binance for now; pretty nice UI and has a nice volume. They've been ranked as one of the top exchanges, so i think that speaks for itself. On another note, binance happen to be an exchange that have influence on any coin they got listed,as a beginner binance is good exchange to start with.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex - great for beginners. But they support only known coins. If you want to buy not the most famous coins, then you will have to look for another exchange.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
I believe that the best exchange for the beginner is Yobit, even though the withdrawals take longer than usual. But the minimum purchase amount is low (only 10,000 satoshi).
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 03:42:17 AM
One of the radishes and best newby friendly exchange would be kucoin  is very easy to understand it’s fast , and it has a lot of listed coins that have good potential I think kucoin in the near future will be hanging out with the top tier one exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: