Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 16. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
There are some exchangers where you can trade BTC to USD and other altcoins as well. You can easily check in on coinmarketcap , depends in which coin you are interested to trade with. I’m basically using LiveCoin or Exmo if I want to trade direct with USD, not USDT.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
Anybody Bittrex or Binance would do, they have a very nice interface that's is very easy to navigate.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I think Binance is great exchange for beginners.Because this exchange is very easy to use and very safety.And this is the best of best and biggest exchange now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 09, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
I think Bittrex is one of the safest online currency exchanges. Bittrex is the famous digital currency wallet as well as providing modern services to the digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. It is the ideal wallet for keeping bitcoins safe and secure. Its assurance to security means that it offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies but focuses solely on trustworthy coins.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
When I first entered the crypto stock market, I used to benefit from my own country. Then I discovered the site of Binance exchange and I have been using Binance for years.
There are many new stock exchange sites. The most prevalent thing of popularity when choosing.
Activity: 272
June 09, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
for a better beginner you can trade in bitrexx and poloniex, because we both are also a big market and also safe to use to generate many benefits, as well as many new coins emerging from new projects, so you will easily generate many benefits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
There are lot of exchanges available to trade nowadays and yobit is a good exchange for beginner as there are lots of low priced coins and you can get knowledge by trading with low risk but trading require a lot of skills otherwise you can loss all your equity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
I prefer the Binance or Hitbtc for my first choice, I am using it over year, it safely and easily for the crypto beginner, moreover, Binance have the mobile app and you can trade your coins in any time and anyplace, they have the referral program and earn your extra coins from your friends.
Activity: 97
June 09, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I'm a beginner in cryptocurrency and I used Binance exchange because it's my first exchange that I used when I bought a coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 09, 2018, 05:50:12 AM
Binance is best exchange for beginners in my opinion.

Binance have a really simple user interface. On the other hand, Bit-Z is simple too as Binance. I always recommend Binance to my friends who beginner on cryptocurrency trade.
Activity: 215
June 09, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
I think you can trade in the market that has been provided there and you can also exchange anytime especially for us binance, hitbtc, bitrexx and poloniex, for us it is also very big and easy to make profit at any time.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
there is a number of trade for cryptocurrencies you want to do is to comply with commands how to alternate of their platform they have help segment if don't know how to alternate or deposit your coin. you can use it even you're a beginner. however if you want a smooth way use forkdelta you will put your non-public key and eth upload so you can alternate your coin then when you alternate recollect to dispose of your account there.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 05:43:00 AM
The best exchanges for a beginner are :~

1. ETHERDELTA
  2. BITTEREX
  3. KUCOIN

These are very easy to use and are therefore very compatible for beginners.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
I think that big and reliable criptocurrency exchanges should be used for main deposit. it is Bittrex, Binance and etc. Small exchanges should be used for low deposit options
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

You can't just start trading alts with USD, this market is dominated by BTC and ETH, so you should first start by buying BTC with your USD(probably through Coinbase or better yet LocalBitcoins) and then there are a tonne of exchanges out there like Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance, etc., in which you can trade alts through your BTC and ETH.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 05:26:26 AM
I think bittrex is the best exchange for beginner because bittrex is vesy easy to use and understand.  I have 3 exchange account but I'm  trading only in Bitterx from first. Bittrex support is very fast, they respons within a short time. Bittrec security is much higher and verification process is so fast. Bittrex has a lot of good varieties coin. So overall its good than other exchange.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 09, 2018, 05:21:32 AM
All exchanges are very simple I didnt notice and exchange with complex work, but Binance has application its more simple for me also u can use it very easy.
That is why Binance is the most popular now, it has a great interface but most importantly the volume is really high.
With high volume there is no need to look for another exchanges, Binance answers it all and it's very competitive in the market.
Activity: 45
June 09, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
All exchanges are very simple I didnt notice and exchange with complex work, but Binance has application its more simple for me also u can use it very easy.
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
  From experience, centralized exchanges are still the best for beginners. Centralized exchanges like Binance, Hitbtc, Cryptopare, even mercatox are very good and user friendly. Binance turns out to be my No.1 though due to its user friendliness, great interface and they don't charge much for transactions.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
In the beginning you can use HitBTC, it has all necessary functions and easy to work there. What is more, HitBTC has all characteristics that you will need in work, such as checked reputation, large volume and secure platform to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: