Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 9. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
Of course, this is Yobit, convenient exchanger, but the main advantage is that you can withdraw small sums of money. Although the transaction is long, but it does not spoil the picture.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
I think the best exchange for the beginner is Binance and Hitbtc. Both exchange my favorite for trading and I believe it. So you can easily trading.
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I use Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin stock exchanges. desktop and mobile applications. There are too many subcoins on the Binance stock exchange list. I am interested in exchange trading.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
I think the best exchange for beginners is binance. There are many coins to trade on and you can also trade them for Ethereum or bitcoin in the exchange. Binance user's interface is also easy to understand. The best part is there is no minimum deposit so if you already deposited your coins there you can already start trading.
Activity: 83
June 23, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
I started in cryptopia. For me its not hard to understand and good for beginner, also many coins are listed on that exchange. But again look for the coin you want to trade and which exchange it is listed.
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
For beginners, binance, cobinhood or even Coss. These are cheap and easy. The tokens should be stored after the purchase then best in a private wallet. Myetherwallet or similar where you have the private key.
Activity: 357
June 22, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
When my first token was came i selled it in etherdelta/forkdelta, i think this exchanger was only for the beginner because it has no minimum withdrawal all you have to do is cover the fee of it and now you could sell your token safely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:44:35 AM
I would suggest kucoin, binance, coss or quione, the last two are still low in volume though. But they are one of favourite as they have very low or zero minimum requirement like the trading amount. And their withdrawal and deposit are the fastest I had experienced compared to others.
Activity: 159
June 22, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
i will refer you to trade on cryptopia i think that is the best exchange which you can trade
Activity: 42
June 22, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
Its not something hard in exchanges, thats why u dont need to ask best exchange for beginner most of exchanges are very simple that everybody can use them, just watch one short video in youtube how can I buy and sell coins and thtat will be helpfull for u.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 04:37:16 AM
There are many exchangers there for beginner like forkdelta,etherdelta,Hitbtc,Coinexchange,Liqui.io usuallay I used binance or kucoin for me this 2 exchanges is the best exchanger that I've ever use before .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 04:35:05 AM
Cryptopia would be the best fit for beginner. It does not have a lot of colorful interface which makes it hard for someone new to easily find the sections like in Bittrex and Binance. I'm an experienced trader but when Bittrex changed their interface, I felt lost for a couple of minutes.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 22, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

What do you mean there is no exchange ? There are already many exchanges in the market.
You can go to coinmarketcap.com to check exchanges and coins list. Bitcoin and many altcoins is being traded already.
For example in binance exchange, you can trading many coins there.
Activity: 74
June 22, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
In my opinion, if I am to suggest which one is the best exchanger, I would always say binance as this is a great exchange that has the Highest volume and very good interface for begginers to handle and operate. Binance is my favourite exchange till date and I am staying invested in their coin as I know binance coin also has potentials to grow significantly in the future
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
Many exchanges that can be used for trading but good for beginners I think is IDEX, because there are still features that are easier to understand. KuCoin is probably the best exchange at the moment, the only thing that I do not like about them, is that they have a high cost to withdraw.
Activity: 87
June 22, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
I think most exchanges will be tricky to use for beginners as there's none made specially for newcomers, all are business inclined and want to make the best out of their area and has no time for simplicity, you might however try Kraken and Bittrex and see how they work
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 12:52:57 PM
Id like to suggest KuCoin, Binance for beginner since there are not so strict with verification as well they have many tokens to trade with. Also the withdrawal fee is not that high. good luck with your invest
Activity: 101
June 21, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
I consider Poloniex to be thy most friendly and fast exchange for a beginner. It is easier to work in than in Bittrex or Yobit.
Activity: 51
June 21, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Now, there are local exchanges that transact directly in FIAT to buy BTC or ETH (most common) in which you can later send it to exchange of your choice where you want to make transaction. Example of such is LUNO (a former BitX company etc.)
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
Yeah trading nowadays is more complicated since they are so many sites and you cannot trust all of them. But, for me I prefer using binance because it is very handy for me although I do not buy alt coins but I accumulate them. I do not know much about the hurdles that you are talking about but as for now consider also the threat of hackers because there have been a lot of cases regarding their dirty works. For me it’s not hard to understand and good for beginner, also many coins are listed on that exchange. But again look for the coin you want to trade and which exchange it is listed.
Pages:
Jump to: