Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 15. (Read 5543 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
I agree that these 2 exchanges (Etherdelther and idex) are not suitable for beginners at all. My acquaintance with Eerdelta spent the whole day trying to sell tokens.
Binance is very friendly.

Idex under maintenance more offenly time then in fully working mode  Grin Etherdelta/forkdelta doesn't load content from time to time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
I started trading on binore exchanger because I can reference from my friend which I think is smart enough to trading and proved to be true if binance is easy to use for beginner trading like me
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 10, 2018, 03:46:31 PM
Best exchange for beginners will be all the repute, well- known centralized cryptocurrency that is often talked about on this forum and all over the internet whenever cryptocurrency is mentioned. Bittrex, poloniex and many other famous ones are recommended.
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
Since I'm also a newbie. Means I'm a beginner. I trade my first coin at Binance. And it was very cool.  So i think Binance is okay for beginners.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 10, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
I agree that these 2 exchanges (Etherdelther and idex) are not suitable for beginners at all. My acquaintance with Eerdelta spent the whole day trying to sell tokens.
Binance is very friendly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 10, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  
I have made the best experience with binance.com and kraken.com, which have a fast gateway to USD, EUR and so on.
Both are also very stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
for beginners it is better to trade for Bittrex and Binance. these exchanges are very convenient and reliable. also there are many coins traded
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:07:29 PM
Binance is enough for me, it has mobile app and easy to used and also high volume. I like binance because it is only listing good coin according to their information. So i may say binance is good exchange for beginners. And i never have any problem yet with this exchange as long i used it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
Bittrex is a good exchange for those whore are beginners its very easy to use and it has a lot of coins too but the downside is the chart is not that nice but since you are still starting you won't be able to understand the much in charting. Binance is also a good one and I think its one of the top exchange right now.
Activity: 141
June 10, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
All exchanges are very simple I didnt notice and exchange with complex work, but Binance has application its more simple for me also u can use it very easy.
Yes, I agree with Binance, this is the best exchange for beginners. But I'm also stunned that the person involved in cryptocurrencies earlier, does not even know about the usual exchangers.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 10, 2018, 02:43:12 PM
I do trading on hitbtc, it is the best exchange for me. the security, cost of transaction fee, volume and number of coin is good. but there are some more bigger exchanges than hitbtc, there is kucoin and binance, you can take a look for it.
Activity: 700
June 10, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
If you remember my beginning in this industry, perhaps one of the most interesting was probably Polo and Cryptopia, this is in any case what I used to do once. Probably, the best choice is probably Kucoin, Binance, Bibox and CoinBene. Although this is a very subjective opinion and it is difficult that the best, some coins are on some and on others they are not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
The best exchange for a beginner is the safest exchange. Therefore, it is probably better not to chase the functionality, but to think about the safety of your funds and convenient ways of passing KYC and withdrawal of funds
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
Etherdelta was my first exchange ever, it was good till i tried other exchanges. You should explore other exchanges to be able to familoar them all, almost all are the same processes.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 09:12:11 AM
Best Exchange for beginners is Etherdelther because Etherdelther is the easiest way to trade for beginners from there you will now gradually to be trade in other time biance, Idex and so on
I think those 2 exchanges (Etherdelther  and idex) are not easy for beginners, exchanges are suitable for beginner I recommend livecoin.net or coinexchanges.io because there is easier to deposit and friendly menu.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
I use Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin stock exchanges. desktop and mobile applications. There are too many subcoins on the Binance stock exchange list. I am interested in exchange trading.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 08:26:38 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Try kucoin, I was able to grasps things there as a newbie and did not had a hard time learning efficiently to use the platform. Its security system is quite user friendly too and I could say I'm really confident with it specially with their 2 factor authentication partnership with google.
Activity: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
If you are brandnew I would suggest you Coinbase or Gdax (same company). This exchanges are EXTREAMLY userfriendy.
Activity: 2
June 09, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
I think the best exchange are Binance or Bitfenix. I have heard the news,they got vote from many people.

Activity: 125
June 09, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
Best Exchange for beginners is Etherdelther because Etherdelther is the easiest way to trade for beginners from there you will now gradually to be trade in other time biance, Idex and so on
Pages:
Jump to: