Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 18. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
I believe the best exchange for a newbie is Yobit,but although the withdrawal takes longer than usual. .
It seems to me that this is not the most reliable exchange. There are a lot of problems on this exchange and support does not respond to your tickets. Try using the binance exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
June 06, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
There are quite a number of exchanges  to start with as a newbie, they should be sure to try those that don't take too much fixed fee thiuh as they might  not have much, Newbies can try out Yobit,  ad bitrex, amongst others
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
I think the far o know that os cobinhood is good for beginner it is very easy to use and there are free Airdrop and a chance to earn free tokens as well.
Activity: 271
June 06, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
The best exchange for me now is Binance. I also like Kukoin a lot,. It's a youang fast-developing exchange.
People usually say Binance is the best exchagne for beginner but i don't think so, the looking of binance isn't simple at Poloniex, one of the biggest exchange in this market.
So i will sugges beginner to stick with Poloniex.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
I'm quite conservative so I usually use Binance and Bittrex, but I recently accidentally found an exchange-Zeus Exchange-, they are just an ico for now, but idk their plan seems to be profitable for investors, but I cannot judge because I'm no expert. Check out what do you think?https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4401583.new#new
Activity: 161
June 06, 2018, 09:48:21 AM
I think every newbie has to set up accounts in most of the top bourses and learn how to trade them because most of them are very similar. Needed when new coins you invest are listed on a particular exchange and if you do not have their account and do not even know how to trade than you can lose a lot of precious time to get into it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
June 06, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
The fact is that there are no exchanges for beginners and professionals. On each of them you can both lose your investments or get a profit. The market of crypto is cruel. And each of the players is in the same conditions. I think that the most important is your own experience.

I really agree, because knowledge is very important when joining cryptocurrency, especially when accessing the market exchange we need to learn in order not to lose, I think the market exchange is easy to learn like binance and also kucoin.
Activity: 200
June 06, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
A large portion of the population love to utilize poloniex last 2016 and in 2017, Bittrex is the best trade for an amateur however now 2018 I trust that binance is the most reasonable trade for new individuals cause they don't require a great deal of data from you
Activity: 163
June 06, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Its not important if u are beginer or expert or what, all exchanges are very simple. Just u need to check them 10 minutes and u ll learn all function of exchanges.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

The fact is that there are no exchanges for beginners and professionals. On each of them you can both lose your investments or get a profit. The market of crypto is cruel. And each of the players is in the same conditions. I think that the most important is your own experience.
Activity: 144
June 06, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
I was from crypto for quite a long time and now I'm endeavoring to get once more into the diversion. I was extremely STUNNED that there is no trade, even after numerous years since bitcoin began, that we can simply store USD and begin trading altcoins. I trust I'm wrong since this would be the single greatest obstacle for altcoins to be broadly embraced by overall population. There are simply an excessive number of obstacles to bounce over just to START exchanging.
Activity: 350
June 06, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
I'm beginner on cryptocurrency, when i started on cryptocurrency i use etherdelta and these is the exchange i learn in trading. Because you can buy any token or coin on etherdelta cheaper then other exchange.

You can use it even you are a beginner. But if you want an easy way to use forkdelta, you will enter a private key and add eth, so you can exchange your coins then after you trade do not forget to delete your account there. There are many exchanges for cryptocurrency that you need to do is follow instructions on how to trade on their platform, they have a help section if you do not know how to trade or deposit your coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
Best exchange is local one. There is a lot exchange out there. For example binance, okex, hitbtc, kucoin and etc. I think begginer ahould try binance or okex cause both of them are the top exchange by volume. Just visit the site look how to trade properly and then you can do trading after you understand the system. I think newbie should know what to invest rather finding good trading site.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
June 06, 2018, 07:45:36 AM
There is no such like saying exchange for beginners, any individual obviously uses that exchange on which his coins are listed regardless of the fact whether he knows or not how to use the exchange. It is fact that they will start learning how to use that exchange and will make themselves comfortable with the user interface of that exchange.
There are some exchanges which are very advanced like Bitfinex, a newbie should not use such exchanges because an interface & technical terms are quite difficult to understand. A beginner can start with a top exchange like Binance or very good average exchange Tidex, as their UI is quite comfortable & easy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
I think I would go with Binance for the best exchange for Beginners. Because, for me, as a Beginner, I easily understood how it works. It is easy to use exchange. The conversion went smoothly when I convert my IOS tokens to BTC to send in my PHP wallet.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
For me the best option is Binance. It has user friendly interface, simple in use, quite secure, no problems with withdraw and deposit, fast identification.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 06:21:35 AM
All USD/Crypto exchanges are pretty straight forward to use, deposit fiat and buy the alt of your choice. If you are looking to buy btc/alt pairs, then you have to deposit btc in that exchange and then buy alt of your choice. There are plenty of youtube videos on how to use exchages, do a quick search.
Activity: 88
June 06, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
Since altcoins are scattered to so many available platforms, as a beginner it is better to explore first at least few or as many platform as you can so that if you would need to use it for trading in the future you know how to use it and its feature.
Activity: 39
June 05, 2018, 09:50:51 PM
I believe the best exchange for a newbie is Yobit,but although the withdrawal takes longer than usual. .
Activity: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
Yes, a lot of exchange has appeared. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are a lot of advised already, but choose from those who are more suitable for you
Pages:
Jump to: