Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 19. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
for my own first exchange I choose Binance for the exchange place because Binance is a big market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
There are many good ones but so far my favorite are definitely Binance and Bittrex. kicoin  is pretty good .  As far as a recommendation for a good beginner exchange, I would recommend Binance, pretty nice UI and has a nice volume. They've been ranked as one of the top exchanges ! i think that speaks for itself.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
June 05, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
I started trading with Bittrex.because it is easy to use and lot of coins there.and also the exchange volume is better.But with the new interface in Bittrex is not user friendly especially for beginners.so i recommend you to use Binance.because you can find lot of good coins there and volume is very good in that exchange.and it is user friendly so easy for beginners.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
Both binance and kucoin are very good for beginners. The Best exchange with certain level of userfriendly interface for newcomers today is Binance.
But you also better check Kucoin, because these guys list very interesting projects as well on their site.
Activity: 91
June 05, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
The idea of each person is not the same. For me, I prefer using binance because it is very handy for me although I do not buy altcoins but I accumulate them. I do not know much about the hurdles that you are talking about but as for now consider also the threat of hackers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 05, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
i like and prefer binance.
But cobinhood is very good alternative also. with zero trading fees and user friendly interface, i support cobinhood.
Activity: 68
June 04, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Binance is one of the largest exchanges now . It is stable, fast and secure. It have rather low trading fees but pretty high withdraw fees. Also it have a mobile app, so you can trade anywhere with you phone. I think it is a good choice to start trading here
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 02, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
For me, the best exchange, it's a exchange which has no problems and with which it is easy to withdraw my money. And it seems to me that Bitrex is a very reliable exchange
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
I do not like HitBTC because of the limitations of trading features, as there are some tokens that must be sold in multiples of 10, this will result in some of my remaining tokens on hitBTC and what I experienced for withdrawing tokens, my hitBTC commission is too high.
I prefer trading in Yobit rather than HitBTC
Activity: 3
June 02, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
im newbie too in here, from first in here i didnt understand anything about crypto, bitcoin, bounty, airdrop or anything other. but i just follow the forum and keep learn until i know usually for newbie, the suggest for us to use myetherwallet. i dont know why but that is most popular Smiley
copper member
Activity: 294
June 02, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
I think you can do the trade you give, especially you can go to hitbtc and bittrex, so you can easily make a profit by trading in the market for us the easiest you get.
Activity: 117
June 02, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
There is no best exchanges for beginners and maybe I would suggest that for beginners should try for exchanges that list most of all alt coins. Maybe binance, poloniex and bittrex would be the good exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
Many current crypto exchangers, and each have their advantages and disadvantages, I think exchanger like binance, huobi has a feature that is easy to understand and easy to use so it is suitable for beginners to trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 02, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
Bittrex will have USD option soon as per their recent news. They get license from a Bank. I think Binance will have this option too because they shifted to Malta where they will get full support from Government.

Activity: 630
Merit: 113
June 02, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
My first exchange was wex(btce). The most simple exchange with clear interface and base pairs.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 02, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
I like Idex but i think decentralised exchanges can be too complicated for beginners. So i think it's better to choose something more simple like Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc etc.

actually idex quite simple and easy to use but it seems too many new coin is listed but there is no any transaction so for me it is confusing because when needed but no transaction.
Activity: 44
June 02, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
I like Idex but i think decentralised exchanges can be too complicated for beginners. So i think it's better to choose something more simple like Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
The best exchanges, as for me, are Bitfinex ,Bittrex and Binance.But at Bitfinex you must have 1000$ deposit,Bittrex want you to be verified,so Binance is the choice for newbies.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
There are lots of good exchanges but most of the good coins are available on Bittrex, it is a relatively secure platform up till now and transfers payments at an extremely fast rate. Also for analysis, it also has candlestick charts easily analyzable by beginners so I would suggest starting with Bittrex. But if you want to invest in new coins which are releasing now from ICO its better to join KuCoin, HitBTC, etc
Activity: 20
June 02, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
The best exchange for beginner in my opinion is Binance. The reason is simple, the User's Interface is friendly meaning you can easily recognize the features and there is no minimum deposit in the exchange (you can already start trading even if you have just less than $100 in your account).
Pages:
Jump to: