Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 21. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
There are really good exchange site lately like, Binance, HitBtc, Poloniex, and many more. But if you have an government valid issued id like passport and/or driver's license maybe try this Bittrex, but if you dont have any valid id stay away from Bittrex.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
May 31, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
I have used many exchanges: bittrex, binance, kucoin, poloniex, okex, idex, etc.
I think binance is the best. You can also used idex to trade new listed tokens.

Me too,but binance is the best. But also bittrex and poloniex is really good exchange for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
I have used many exchanges: bittrex, binance, kucoin, poloniex, okex, idex, etc.
I think binance is the best. You can also used idex to trade new listed tokens.
Activity: 18
May 28, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Bittrex is still the best exchange for me because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
I personally prefer this binance to have an interesting interface that has a large volume, or you can also try kucoin or hitbtc.
Activity: 42
May 27, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Choose online exchange for cryptocurrency fit in your loction, because i use tow kind of exchange one is my local wallet i use it i need convert my coin into fiat money. And use wallet now for my signature campaign i promote nexybit online trading, try it is easy to use and have strong security.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
It all depends on what coins u decide to trade. On different barges, trade goes in different coins. Somewhere the list of coins is larger, somewhere less so u choose. I started trading with Binance and Livekoin.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 27, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
i'm first learn trading and market, i use exchange managed by my country. if you don't have exchange managed by your country i will suggest you to learn on exchange Bittrex or Binance.

binance is the best option right now where they are more familiar with KYC and trading platforms, if beginners want to use private key in eth market can use IDEX as reference, no need to try listing in all markets, just make sure to enter the market having trading volume big and make us not wait too long order.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 27, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I think you should use Binance to trade. The data is quite clear and very good security. You will not have to worry about being hacked and stealing your money.
In addition, Binance has a lot of different big and small altcoins. It will help you diversify your portfolio. Things will get easier.
Activity: 238
May 27, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
i'm first learn trading and market, i use exchange managed by my country. if you don't have exchange managed by your country i will suggest you to learn on exchange Bittrex or Binance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 11:41:46 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I don't think we need to change any perfect exchange to trade but here it will be more better to use lite but much etter exchange .
Here I would like to suggest you that you should use famouse exchange like bitrex , poloniex , binance but here I would like to suggest you that don't get into these exchange if you are not ready to complete your KYC details , better I'll be for you to go with the cryptopia or yobit.net exchange Because at these exchange you will not need to give any identity verification documents and also there is not limit of your money withdrawal .
Activity: 90
May 26, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
For me the best exchanger for all beginner are forkdelta and etherdelta because thisexchager are very easy to trade to all altcoin token and very fast transaction the all token .But it depends on you, as many exchanges are recommended and suitable for beginners.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
i think  the important to choose a good exchange is always related to the type of coins that exchange trade because not all the exchange trade the same coins...
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
For a novice trader, the IDEX exchange is best suited. It is decentralized. Just do not tie your main purse to it, but create a separate one. So it will be safer.
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
I believe its a way more comfortable using Forkdelta . It's a way more comfortable and more profitable cause of less gwei cost. I'm using this since im just a newbie in crypto and this is more comfortable for me Smiley 
Activity: 136
May 25, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
As I am a newbie, my first exchanges are Etherdelta and forkdelta, but now I explore more of them like Binance, as a feature of binance it is one of the most trusted exchanges in crypto world.
Activity: 602
May 25, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
Now there are hundreds of exchanges. I think that in every developed country there are several exchanges on which you can trade crypto currency. Every day is more and more. The most famous and reliable are Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex.
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I think Binance is the best exchange. It is easy to use and high daily volume. a lot of coins to trade. No verification needed for the initial stage. Binance has the separate mobile app and which is very useful.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
There are many exchanges you can use.
Like HitBTC , Binance and Bittrex. Binance and Bittrex are very good exchanges and popular/

I do not think that HitBTC is a good exchange. There are many bots that make the appearance of large volumes, and constant problems with withdrawal of funds Undecided
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Best exchange for beginners is IDEX cause this exchange is so simple and also very updated to the new altcoins. And even the no value altcoins is already have value in IDEX.
Pages:
Jump to: