Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 20. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
I really like Kraken, it have a simple and clear UI and every section is easily reachable. You have every important info alway visible at a glance
Activity: 42
June 01, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Bittrex and binance are quite easy to use by beginners.  I started my trading with bittrex and it was quite easy for me to navigate through the various features.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
For erc20 tokens, the best exchange at the moment will have to be idex but for all kinds of tokens then I will go for Binance firstly because of its user friendly interface and security Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
In fact, the question probably should be asked a little differently. Which exchanges you think are more adapted to novice users, that's the question I think I will answer that the Binance exchange is very cool in this respect. Binance is good because it has good volume and nice interface
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Binance being a high volume exchange and is still out of any official scrutiny like other exchanges. They haven't been asked about any investor's information like Binance and Coinbase and hence it maintains the anonymity. Moreover, Binance has an easy to use App and website with brilliant GUI. Easy to understand for first time traders.
Activity: 73
June 01, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
I think all exchanges are very simple you don't need to choose for beginers of for experts all are same, just check where is your coin that u want to buy and go there and work in that exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
June 01, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
For the beginner just right yobit platform, there is a suitable minimum for purchasing, to give the opportunity to start navigating!

There are a lot of shitcoins on this exchange, which a beginner can buy because of a lack of experience. Exchange is so-so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
besides all the other exchanges, of course, the best binance, volume and support is very good. Use binance and wait for beaxy
Activity: 1036
June 01, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
Pretty sure the most convenient is Binance. Personally started with it and I can tell you about its reliability and good functionality. Moreover there's no need to verification if you operate a small asset, and it is convenient for beginners. A very large list of tokens presented and who have to choose + a good trading volumes.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
For the beginner just right yobit platform, there is a suitable minimum for purchasing, to give the opportunity to start navigating!
Activity: 51
June 01, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
At present, Bittrex and Binance are the best two exchanges. Binance is the best exchange now. It is also a beginner friendly, it has good interface and the volume on binance is quite high as it has one of the biggest volume when compared to other exchanges
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 03:35:00 AM
Is it a good method of attracting clients to use their exchanges by offering them benefits of their tokens for transacting on the exchange that can be used for whatever purpose they decide or redeemable for other coins? ie. Binance Coin
Activity: 278
June 01, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
When I came into Crypto currency business, I was making a research and studies online base on exchange market that is safe and more reliable with trust. After a short period of time researching I found Idex market exchange and many more. But I chose idex, base on it function and is easy to understand and also faster.
Activity: 789
June 01, 2018, 02:17:43 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
the best exchange I think is HitBtc and Kucoin. Because these two exchanges provide the best service and easier if you want to transact in it, and the process of taking is also quite fast.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
It is very important that exchange sites are useful for beginners in the crypto-currency exchanges. to me the best exchange site for beginners binance. because it is easy to use and has a high level of security.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
There have so many exchange in crypto market.But I think cryptopia exchange is the best exchange for beginner to start trading.Cause there have huge number of coin. Smiley
Activity: 113
May 31, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
if you are newbie my advice for you is stay away from the big exchanges these that have very large amount of money inside and many traders because many wales are there trading so you almost have no chance to take any profit so you can trade in small exchange and for me the best one is KUCOIN
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 11:24:28 AM
For me i guess etherdelta and forkdelta is good for a beginer. You can easy deposit your token with no worries you send a wrong adress. Because if you import your account on them you dont need to send token on them. Youll just clik the deposit and just a second. It will appear in a exchanger. But etherdelta is not good for now. Go for forkdelta they almost same.
TRONscratch.com
May 31, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

For me my best choice on trading site a beginner is binance and kucoin as my first choice. Easy trading and you can easily transact your trades. I also think that bittrex is also one of the  best I ever seen so far.
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
Now the exchanges are developing.  They appear more and more.  In my opinion, the most convenient are bittrex and kucoin.  But you can try to use any exchange, but first I advise you to read reviews about it.  Since some exchanges have problems with the withdrawal.
Pages:
Jump to: