Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 24. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
I think they all are the same, nothing is different and all beginners could learn the same thing from different exchanges. The most important thing how to read the charts and all information in the exchanges.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
binance is good and popular nowadays. but i wouldnt say it is the best exchange. because all centralized exchanges are very risky for traders. anyway we have to use it. decide what you want to buy and check from coinmarketcap which exchanges are listing it and register the one with biggest volume with this altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
For begginers need fast, simple, popular exchange. Also your account must have 2FA for safe. I started trade on Binance and Bittrex - I think is good choice for begginers.and never leave many coins on the exchanges. Always use a private wallet
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
You can use Binance and Etherdelta at the beginning. Etherdelta is the most useful one for erc20 tokens. You can find all erc20 tokens to trade with just contract number. Binance is the most popular and safest one of all exchanges in my opinion..
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
An easy way to trade is Bitpanda. You can pay with your credit card an it is very easy to use. However, it is a bit expensive and only offers BTC, XRP, ETH and Litecoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
the type of exchange which you are talking about here is hard to find, but there are still easiest way to get that which you want, Now if you have the money that you want to invest in any altcoin direct in your bank, you can open a Remitano or Luno account (Preferably LUNO) buy Bitcoin or ETH directly from your bank to that wallet, after that you can move that which you have bought to the exchange which the coin you intend buying is trading and make your purchase, as simple as that.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 18, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.

True I have read a lot of negative reviews regarding HITBTCs so I wouldn't actually recommend it to beginners specially since HITBTCs credibility is questionable in the first place. Kucoin is a good exchange platform though and they encourage two factor authentication to make your trading experience much safer.

I also like Hitbtc interface but I don't like how they are doing their own digits and not following the actual 8 digit in every coins. It is crazy because some coins are already expensive yet it needs to be by hundreds in Hitbtc. And you cannot just simply withdraw the remaining amounts because the withdrawal fees are very expensive like $30 to $40 dollars. Disgraceful. But I am still hoping that they will change it.
Activity: 64
May 18, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
I think when it belongs to learning, practicing and understanding relationships, it should be an easy-to-understand exchange that not does too many transactions per second.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.

True I have read a lot of negative reviews regarding HITBTCs so I wouldn't actually recommend it to beginners specially since HITBTCs credibility is questionable in the first place. Kucoin is a good exchange platform though and they encourage two factor authentication to make your trading experience much safer.
Activity: 81
May 18, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
I would advise Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kucoin, Yobit, Hitbtc, Etherdelta. I like Hitbtc the most. very easy and fast exchange. orders are placed instantly. here write that they have had problems with this exchange, but I'm fine.
Activity: 48
May 18, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

best exchange for trading is binance no doubt,  when you already have some skills you need to start trading on idex to buy fresh tokens right after they are unlocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
May 18, 2018, 08:49:57 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Binance and Bittrex are the most userfriendly exchange7 that i know and tried so far. Kucoin is quite undestandable too.

well everything depends on what exchange does the said altcoin/token is listed. Its market. then whenever it is, see guidlines, read FAQ. do a research, before transferring your assets on the said exchanges. for me. all exchanges have the same functions, only thier platform, fees and procedure differs.
Activity: 172
May 18, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
Now world best Exchange is Binance and very easy to handle this exchange.So I think Binance is great to use for beginners  Smiley
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 18, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
Binance or Bittrex, because they are the biggest, the most trusted, you can find here almost all cryptocurrencies, also without server downtime.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 08:29:48 AM
Binance is good option with user friendly interface, high volume and enough pairs, flexible user policies.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
I think the best exchanger for beginner I will recommend is Yobit and Forkdelta I think because you can exchange many erc-20 tokens on that exchange. Theres a lot of exchange down there its either to you on what will you pick just be careful and be safe.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
I suggest newbies to use the escrow for exchanging their coins or taking payments on forum, otherwise you can use the exchange account (trusted exchanges), We can create the accounts on exchanges easily then can exchange our coins easily there. you may also use trusted online payment exchangers for taking payments but choose the right one for you.
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 07:41:11 AM
The best exchange for a beginner that i will recommend is BINANCE. Binance is simple and self-explanatory, it has 2 features, which are Basic and Advanced exchange. The Basic is for beginners and the Advanced is for the professionals in the game
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 07:32:53 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  
I recommend you IDEX, there you can trade all of ERC-20 (ICO) tokens. Very easy setup, just login with your private key or .json and trade. But they do not support FIAT deposits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
May 18, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
Work in progress...
ERC20 Tokens trading is coming soon.

https://ecex.exchange/

Pages:
Jump to: