Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 22. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
There's no such thing as best exchange platform. In fact, there are too many exchanges nowadays which lead us to be confused on what to use and what to trust. But, I actually prefer Binance for now. It was first time but I was able to understand how it works in no time. Therefore, it's indeed user friendly. You should try it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
I think doensn't matter what to use. Every exchange sites working the same way, so everything you need to do as beginner is too choose exchange you can trust.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 09:46:03 AM
The best exchange for a beginner is the safest exchange. Therefore, it is probably better not to chase the functionality, but to think about the safety of your funds and convenient ways of passing KYC and withdrawal of funds
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 24, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
I recently tried the IDEX exchange and I really liked it, it seems to me that the future is behind decentralized exchanges, which it is not possible to block or even disable, a very convenient concept, so today such manipulations on exchanges with decentralized exchanges will not work
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 24, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
I think Binance is best exchange now, Houbi is also a good choice. Those two exchanges are from China. If you don't like china exchanges, you can join Polinex or Bittrex.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
 Actually there are many exchanges, but each exchange has a different fee different. But to start you can choose etherdelta, bittrex, or yobit. It's a good choice and right in my opinion, but if you do not like it. You can read and try to apply from the answers given by other users. Choose what you think best suits, easy, and simple for yourself. The most important is the security system, cost & fee offered for you is not too high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 09:15:26 AM
Pay attention to the exchange Alpha Cashier - a resource that has been working in the field of currency exchange since 2012, and during this time has established itself as a safe and fast exchanger. Alpha Cashier has already added a large number of crypto-currencies, among which: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Nem, Zcash, Ethereum Classic and many others.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 24, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
Now that the cryptocurrency market has changed, the current token market has become a financial investment project! If you do not trade through the exchange, you are likely to be deceived!
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 09:03:58 AM
Binance or bittrex will be the best for you. It is easy to use and there a lot of pairs to start trading. Beside there are so many guys anilyzing charts  Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
May 24, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
binance is really good exchange.
but my favourite exchange is cobinhood.
zero trading fees and user friendly interface.
i strongly recommend.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
To my mind, you should look through a couple of platforms and go for the exchange that looks more user friendly to you in terms of interface, amount of comissions and the speed of transaction process.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 20, 2018, 07:30:56 AM
Gate i.o is very simple and having user friendly interface,I suggest itvis best forvthe beginners to make trade practice.There are some pros and cons of every exchange so Gate i.o have limited tokens to trade but too fast responding and its team is also cooperative.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
I most liked the exchange Binance. They have a mobile application very convenient. And a lot of trading pairs. Recommend to start with this exchange
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
May 20, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Actually it have so many exchanger can use for the beginner but or else just read some first some tutorial about the exchanger if you this will be your first time use. For me in my first time using exchanger is cryptopia because it was too easy to use on it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 20, 2018, 07:14:29 AM
I started and earning with bitpaction even though it was a new exchange but circulation of coins in bitpaction is pretty fantastic for new exchanges and certainly a lot of presents every week every new coin listings. pretty easy to use platform and run fast on my computer
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 20, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
There are many exchanges you can use.
Like HitBTC , Binance and Bittrex. Binance and Bittrex are very good exchanges and popular/
Activity: 21
May 20, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
Bittrex is very impressive, for a bigner it won't be a bad idea to start up with.
Activity: 93
May 20, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
I started with binance. It's exchange where you have a fairly large volume. The interface is simple and is one of the oldest and most serious. Another advantage would be that withdrawals are instant.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
It is hard to find one where you can deposit usd because they have to apply for license in order to do that and it's not easy to get the license. If you want to deposit usd then you should use coinbase or gemini, buy bitcoin and transfer it to another exchange in order to start trading. I know that I take more steps but it's not that hard to do and only take a little time. You can transfer the bitcoin to binance and start trading alts there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 20, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
It seems to me that the best exchange for beginners and professionals is: Binance, it showed itself from the best side and became the leader in recent times.
Pages:
Jump to: