Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 54. (Read 5543 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 02, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
From my experience CoinExchange is the best trading platform for beginners.
And Binance is for more advanced traders.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
February 02, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
I think the best is still binance reasons?

- low fee
- good volume
- clean fast interfest  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
Do you happen to be a sports fan? I ask because we just launched our beta of a P2P betting platform on the Ethereum network. It's an easy and fun way to get involved in the crypto space especially if you have a knowledge of it already.

If you're interested check us out http://cryptosportz.com/. We would love to hear what you have to say.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 06:21:46 PM
i still remember the time i was starting in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. i am focusing on etherdelta and playing with the tokens.
I'm doing buying and selling on the tokens i have and make it more than the double number of the original count of the token.
this is a good strategy before the token hit the other exchange. for me one of the best exchange sites for a beginner is etherdelta.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
For starters- A Coinbase account to exchange crypto into fiat if desired; a Bittrex account as it is more user friendly and has less shitcoins; and a Cryptopia account for extra crypto variety as it too is user friendly and for variety beyond Bittrex.  After getting the hang of and comfortable with those, then venture out.

Bittrex is still not taking new accounts. grrrrrr
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
January 31, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
For starters- A Coinbase account to exchange crypto into fiat if desired; a Bittrex account as it is more user friendly and has less shitcoins; and a Cryptopia account for extra crypto variety as it too is user friendly and for variety beyond Bittrex.  After getting the hang of and comfortable with those, then venture out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
my first exchange was poloniex, great exchange for beginners imo, tidy interface, plenty of altcoins, great volumes
Activity: 231
January 31, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
There are now many exchange to chose from but it depends on the coin that you hold or you want to trade. i would recommend Binance, Bittrex, Poloneix, Cryptopia, Coinexchange , HitBTC and EtherDelta for Ethereum Tokens.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 31, 2018, 03:29:38 PM
Best Cryptocurrency exchange for beginners is non other Www.etherdelta.com.
Since I'm started to get bounty tokens and coins from signature bounty campaigns, I'm receiving ERC20 tokens so Etherdelta is best for me for doing some trades and coin exchanges to Ethereum or other tokens and coins.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
January 31, 2018, 03:00:42 PM
In my opinion bittrex is the best exchange for beginner. The exchange is very crowded & safety . Don't forget to verify.
Another best exchange is Etherdelta.But i think its the best for ETH to trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
I really like Cucoin, Well, in the first, it's easy enough to register and do not have to wait for it to be opened for new users as Binance does. And secondly, everything is easy and affordable. Quite a large number of new coins.
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
 Binance,Bittrex are good for beginners-simple interface,lots of coins,but if you wanna try margin trading the best option is bitfinex. Etherdelta is good for trading eth tokens.
Activity: 364
January 20, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
etherdelta is an exchange that can accept altcoin even though some people do not recommend it because of some things and I think there is no change from the first but may have many improvements
Activity: 224
January 19, 2018, 07:34:57 PM
Aside from etherdelta, i think most of exchanges are easy to use as long as you already trade once since exchange's interface are quite similar to each other.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
As a new trader you should try a new exchange like macro exchange. There isn't much activity there so you won't get scammed or hammered by whales. It's just starting up so worth a look, otherwise you can try cryptopia which is also good for newbies. https://macro.exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 06:52:30 PM
if you have altcoin supported by bittrex I think that's good because bittrex according to some people is the recommended exchange
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Try to avoid  etherdelta, kraken because they have unfriendly interface for newbs, and also hitbtc, bittrex because of their fees. Binance it can be nice for you because of big vol and low fees.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
January 19, 2018, 06:48:45 PM
I suggest Coinbase for converting your FIAT in crypto and Kucoin and/or Binance for altcoin trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
My suggestion is Kucoin and Binance and Coss. They are very friendly users, good for beginners. Very concise and not complicated. They are very easy to learn or try to start even in poloniex, when you are ready, you can start there, very nice GUI and has a good volume. Just try it, good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 05:14:17 PM
first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
I think that those websites are more complicated to the average user than most websites because they demand to have verification before trading is allowed.
Pages:
Jump to: