Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 55. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
January 18, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
There are many good ones but so far my favorite ones are definitely binance and kucoin. Bittrex is pretty good as well but registration for new members is still blocked there
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
I'm sleeping a little insider.
In the last most ad-hoc and fast X-Files, I get by buying coins before the listing for the new stock exchange and draining this token after listing on the starting pampa.
Also, 9 of the top 10 ICOs in November and December made x10-x20 in the first weeks immediately after the ICO.
Therefore, at the moment I have two main directions: a) learn about the upcoming listing on one of the following exchanges and b) have time to snatch the project token at the end of the ICO when entering the stock exchange.

To work in these areas, you will need to register on four major exchanges that constantly drop tokens immediately after the ICO (yes, it's refs, why not)

The most hawkish growth of the coin gives a listing on Binance - the stock exchange, which is always on top 1-2 positions and has a mad amount. That is, the coin is doomed to x2-x3 when entering the binance.
Kucoin and Gate exchanges are smaller, but they quickly go to the top due to the fact that they do not click with their beak and lose their current tokens.
Bibox is a new exchange, rumors are circulating that this is a Binance exchange project for the Asian market. If this is so, then soon we will see it in the top.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:27:54 PM
maybe you can check Shapeshift and some others even though it does not transact the actual way but also token convertors.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
January 18, 2018, 08:16:35 PM
I think the best exchange for beginners is at Binance because the exchange is very crowded and easy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 18, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Oh come on meanbean, grow up, it's not that hard.  The "hurdles" you need to jump over seem to be hurdles to you because you are too lazy to figure out how to get bitcoin.
Be a lemming and use coinbase, it's super easy.
Hell, you can even use localbitcoins, there's people that'll sell btc for cash, bank transfer, paypal, you name it.

As far as a recommendation for a good beginner exchange, I would recommend binance.
It truly shines when you trade in bnb.
Just move your btc there, switch it to bnb (make sure you pay your fees using bnb, it's 50% cheaper) and trade like a funky monkey.

Some exchanges to avoid like the plague are hitbtc (won't let you withdraw), cryptopia(crazy high fees), and poloniex(can't handle large volume).
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
I think the easiest one to maneuver is Bittrex, hte only downside though is that you cannot deposit funds directly into it, as they do not provide that option. You can transfer coins though.
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
first time in exchange. my friend recommended yobit, and i was comfortable using it. now I start switching to etherdelta because my coins are available for exchange. I also always read the reviews of friends before trying the other exchange. this is important so we do not get into the web scam.
Activity: 114
January 18, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
there is lots of but the easiest one bittrex i personally use etherdelta for erc20 tokens and cryptopia for the other new stars.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
In my experience, when I was a beginner in the trading world, I just used Bittrex and local exchanger.
I think Bittrex is the best exchanger to trade any coins. Because there have with high volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
January 18, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
I think you can use Coinbase & Bitfinex to deposit $ and just start buying coins Smiley Otherwise you can buy BTC just about anywhere and deposit BTC then trade with whatever you like.

In terms of easiest to use, I think once you take a tutorial in one of them (i.e. Bitfinex) it's going to be straight forward with the rest of them - especially with the base trading options. At least this was my experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I have tried Mercatox and it's a very user friendly site. I recommend it for beginners but I don't know about the reliability. Successfully traded and withdrawn my assets there though.
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 18, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin would be good choices for newbie traders. Also I think Litecoin and IOTA might be thinkable coins for fast-trading. Good luck!
Activity: 147
January 18, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Binance for a beginner is the best option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
The importance of chosing a good exchange is always related to the type of coins that the exchange trade because not all the exchange trade the same coins...
Recently I discovered kucoin, it have a lot of new tokens and it is very easy to use.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 18, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
i think the best  exchange for beginner can be etherdelta it is linked directly to your etherwallet i personally have used it and made a respectable profit from. good luck.
are you crazy? etherdelta is the most difficult exchange to use in the world
And not recommended for newbies because of high fees.
Actually I am avoiding that exchange because of that unless I find bigger buy/sell order that I am interested in to do trade with single transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
January 18, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
I guess, easiest is Coinbase, but I started with Bitstamp
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
i think the best  exchange for beginner can be etherdelta it is linked directly to your etherwallet i personally have used it and made a respectable profit from. good luck.
are you crazy? etherdelta is the most difficult exchange to use in the world
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Binance by a mile
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
from my experience I found Bittrex to be the best when starting out. It was the easiest. But this is just my personal experience. I have used Kraken, cryptopia, binance, HitBTC, Kucoin, and C-CEX... Bittrex was again the easiest.
Pages:
Jump to: