Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 56. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
Binance is currently a commercial site that is gaining a lot of attention from the investment community around the world. It provides an easy-to-use interface for beginners when it comes to integrating the two modes of use that is basic and advanced to suit more investors. I find that Binance is a commercial site that is great for new entrants to the market, so sign up today on Binance.com.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
You can try on Coinbase, the site is built in a way for a beginner to navigate easily, to trade you need just 2 or 3 clicks.
 You can find it on Android and IOs platforms.
Also, you can use Cex.io they have a great support team and they answer quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I started from exmo.com. I think you can deposit USD there and trade altcoins. There are not much pairs - for beginers enough.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
January 18, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
The best exchange for beginners will be binance,it has a very newbie friendly UI plus the fee is much smaller than bittrex poloniex and other major exchanges.
I also joined that exchange after hearing that this exchange is the best of all exchanges and I will also recommend it to newbies for their trade. We have to recommend the best to new comers as if they will come to best place at their first step then they will not disappoint and will go more better in that field.
Though bittrex is still a freindly and easily to used but it's transaction fees especially in withdrawing is pretty high. A thing which could make people from looking for another one. Ed is not good for new comers for it have chances that they loss their coins due to pishing sites happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 18, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
The best exchange for beginners will be binance,it has a very newbie friendly UI plus the fee is much smaller than bittrex poloniex and other major exchanges.
I also joined that exchange after hearing that this exchange is the best of all exchanges and I will also recommend it to newbies for their trade. We have to recommend the best to new comers as if they will come to best place at their first step then they will not disappoint and will go more better in that field.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:43:50 PM
Bittrex is so easy to work with.

I can also suggest Binance and Cryptopia to you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 18, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Try Binance and Kucoin, if registration is open. Just try Okex and Huobi. Be sure to pass verification, even if you have volumes that it is permissible to trade without it. Verification is important. The experience of my friends with Bittrex proved this.
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

For me when i was a newbie here.I was wonder where to sell my token.My friend suggest on me ypbit,mercatox, coin exchanger and etherdelta..so i review there exchanger i found out that etherdelta is the best.Because you dont need to send it to a exchanger if your wallet is myetherwallet and the most important low fee deposit and withdrawing other exchanges need got high fee in depositing and withdrawing
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 18, 2018, 08:27:47 AM
for a good exchange beginner is etherdelta, because it is not complicated because it can directly connect with our private key in MEW
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
My favorite exchange is Bittrex and Binance . Binance a new Korean stock exchange . Becoming one of the top . I really like it . Poloniex is also an interesting exchange
Activity: 602
January 18, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
I still believe that one of the most friendly exchanges for today is Binance, also I think that Liqui is a good stock exchange. Pretty nice interface and there are no difficulties with the output or input of samples. Yes, of course, the volume of trading is not great, but I think that's enough.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
January 18, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
bittrex and binance are user friendly and easy exchanges, may be you can add kucoin to the list, and also opposite side of thes exchanges, absolutely etherdelta.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Bittrex is easier to use. Binance is a very nice stock market.
If you want to trade with erc20 tokens you have etherdelta but do not give much confidence. You can look at idex instead of etherdelta.

As far as I can remember Bittrex has closed new member purchases. If you want a check Smiley
Activity: 1078
January 18, 2018, 03:38:53 AM
I think Bittrex and Binance are good both for beginners and for professional traders, so if you chose these exchanges, you don't have to change it in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
January 18, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
The best exchanger for new traders is binance because the almost all of the alternative coins be listed on there are has been selected by the binance, it is reduce the risk losing money because of trading alternative coins on there, so when we get buy coins in high price still can be held for long term, i don't see on the binance there are alternative coins be delist on there, sorry if i am wrong. Please correct me if there are delist coins on there, of course with valid data. Thank you
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 18, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
Before choosing the exchange you should first choose which currency you want to buy. According  to the currency than see where it easy to sell or buy.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
for a bigginer i think bittrex is a good exchange it has a very user friendly interface than other exchanges it's my idea
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
I would recommend you freewallet, as it's very simple and userfriendly and has low fees for transactions.
January 18, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
Cryptopia I think.
Because this exchange have great number of trade pairs, many 'exotic' coins, good volumes and not many bots traders. Cryptopia was the my first Exchange and still one of the my favorite.
Activity: 166
January 18, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: