Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 58. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Actually there are a lot of good exchanges,my favorites are mercatox,hitbtc and etherdelta.Mostly because of small fees and useful information from trollboxes  Cheesy
Activity: 378
January 15, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
Binance is good for me. You can watch tutorials at youtube.
Although not all tokens are available at binance exchange but it's more users friendly and easy to use.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 15, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Binance is the best exchange for now. Really fastest exchange and support is working fast too.
For unconfirmed accounts there is 2 btc withdrawal limit and this is enough for e beginner.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
January 15, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
What do you expect? Some countries need regulations to do things with money. It's ok but you can't just show up and here we go. People are trading with huge amounts and it's not so easy walk in bank and pick up 150k$ just like that. There need to be some paperwork
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
There are really good exchange site lately like, Binance, HitBtc, Poloniex, and many more. But if you have an government valid issued id like passport and/or driver's license maybe try this Bittrex, but if you dont have any valid id stay away from Bittrex
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
January 15, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
For new buy I think localbit or bittrex is best exchanges it is more comfortable try to use these two. Faster also.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
At present, Binance and Bittrex are top exchanges. There are dozens of other good exchanges. They have their pros and cons. Bittrex is not accepting new users for some time. I think Binance is the best you have right now. It is also beginner friendly.
Me too. Bittrex is top exchanges with fast verification
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
At present, Binance and Bittrex are top exchanges. There are dozens of other good exchanges. They have their pros and cons. Bittrex is not accepting new users for some time. I think Binance is the best you have right now. It is also beginner friendly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
It is an exchanger for Bitcoin, cryptocurrency. It is considered one of the most promising, reliable and safe. I think it will be easy to understand for you as for a beginner exactly this exchange system. Wink
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
January 15, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
Worked with Poloniex, everything was fine. Now begin to develop bittrex. At the beginning of the attachments used the standard exchanges - buy bitcoin for dollars.
Activity: 109
January 15, 2018, 07:10:43 AM
In my experience, when I was a beginner in the crypto world, I only used Cryptopia. It has high fees, but it's easy to use for biggners. Then I switched to Bifinex.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2018, 07:10:21 AM
When I was a newbie, I shad scared a lot when I saw their interfaces Smiley it looked hard to get used to it for me i the beginning. Binance looks fine for me and kucoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
January 15, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
Binance, IMO, is a great exchange for beginners because they have a basic setup there where anyone can immediately start trading, even those who are inexperienced. The only downside, however, of this exchange is that they have higher transaction fees compared to other exchanges. Now, besides Binance, you can also try HitBTC. They have a demo in their exchange where you can practice and improve your trading skills. Same goes for SimpleFX. Check these two first and start practicing with their demo API before you get into real trading using real assets.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
I used to use Poloniex as my main exchange but i've had issues with their withdrawals recently so i've started to move my coins over to different exchanges, i'm really liking Binance and KuCoin at the minute, both are pretty easy to use as well, Gdax is always a good option as well as you can deposit USD into coinbase and then instantly (and for free!) transfer the money over to Gdax for trading
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 15, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
I use Kucoin and Binance. I also think Kraken isn't all that hard to learn. I'm a beginner but it didn't took long to understand the basic concept (at least for me).
Activity: 49
January 15, 2018, 06:11:57 AM
You will need to see if the coin is available in the exchange you want.
Bittrex has a lot of coins , but registrations are disabled.
You should use HitBTC,
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
cryptopia is the best for beginners but i prefered poloniex.com because they have a friendly GUI. Its easy to understand and its easy to trade
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
January 15, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
I think for the beginners there are few exchanges which are good for them to start one is yobit and cryptopia there are the exchanges where they can start.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Binance or bittrex these two are the best but for starters or beginners i choose bittrex for you has sleek designs and fees and transactions are low. Theres no rush on trading or else your gonna suffer from  your lack of knowledge to identify flaws and etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
There are many exchanges for altcoins and bitcoins out there and I think kucoin is the good one, they are still new but I really love their fast withdrawal and smooth site. Also you can try cryptopia and coinexchange, I also use hitbtc but the trading fees is really big.
Pages:
Jump to: