Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 59. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 15, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
If we are talking about deposit usd directly in exchange for btc/eth to trade in the exchange currently i feel coinbase is the best for beginners. They have a limit though, and you have to transfer out to major exchanges too once you purchased.
Beginner friendly exchanges wise, i will recommend either etherdelta or binance. Bittrex would require quite a bit of verification.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
You are totally wrong dude. There are a lot of exchanges and some of them really good and simple to use. As for me I'm using etherdelta, youbit, binance. Also bithumb was good korean exchange, but it was closed.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 15, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
My suggestion is try KUCOIN and BINANCE. They are very friendly user, good for beginner . They are very easy to learn or try to start also in bittrex, but bittrex need KYC, but if you are willing, you can start there, very nice GUI and has a good volume. Just try it, good luck.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I think for a beginner it is possible to start trading as long as he or she is fully equipped with the knowledge of what he or she is about to enter. There are also websites that the beginner can use as preference when it comes to trading. I'd like to bring up one of the websites that helped me when I first started trading and that is https://daneel.io/.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
When i started her in crypto currency i use Etherdelta and Coinexchange these is the exchange i learn in trading,so far so good i transfer my altcoin with no problem for a starter whose willing to learn in trading i prefer for these exchange.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
The best exchange for beginner is "Coinexchange.io". Easy to access and user friendly.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
January 15, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
I think poloniex is also good,this is tue first exchanges that I use and I feel it easy to understand how to make transaction. Big exchanges is the best for begginer because it will not turn to scam. I suggest to beginner to use bitfinex too because there are hugest trading volume of pair of bitcoin and paper money.
Activity: 326
January 15, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
At present, Bittrex and Binance are the best two exchanges. Bittrex has stopped new user registration, so Binance is the best exchange now. It is also a beginner friendly. I don't see any problem.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Bittrex is the easiest  exchanges of all that I used when I'm still a noob. Second is Cyptopia and Nova. Binance is a bit complicated and it needs larger monitors.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 15, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
I prefer you to use Kucoin.com because the old-school Etheredelta which have been my favorite all-time have so many issues already. From having a high trade rates to the time its website got DNS-hacked by hackers, ED seems not a good crypto exchange for newbies anymore.
Activity: 19
January 15, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
BINANCE: Doesn't offer my currency pair.
BITTREX: Does offer my currency pair, but are no longer accepting new registrations.
BITSTAMP: Offers my currency pair, but I've been "pending account verification" for over 16 days now.
GATEHUB: Also still pending verification.
KRAKEN: Plagued with bugs, and has prioritized new customers extremely low on their shit to do list.

The barriers go on and on...

Any new money wanting to hop in the crypto game is just goin to have to wait.  I'd plan on not being able to actually start a position until the end of February or March...if you start the account verification process today that is.
 Angry
Activity: 160
January 15, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
Me personally when I started I bought Bitcoin with fiat using cex.io and then transferred my bitcoins to Bittrex so I could start buying altcoins and that's it. I never made any more fiat deposits, I made all my money I got right now through trading altcoins. Now I'm using 3 altcoin exchanges - Bittrex, Cryptopia and Binance. I find every single coin I need in those 3 exchanges.
Activity: 602
January 15, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
In fact, the question probably should be asked a little differently. Which exchanges you think are more adapted to novice users, that's the question I think I will answer that the Binance exchange is very cool in this respect
Activity: 6
January 14, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
I've been very impressed with Binance & bit-z.  I find it super easy to use. Great!!
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 10:17:41 PM
for my own first exchange I choose Binance for the exchange place because Binance is a big market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 05:52:18 PM
I started on Binance, its pretty easy to use!
I would say that Bittrex is the only exchange out now that is stress free. That exchange you mentioned is still new.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
best exchange for good beginners is easy to use and not complicated exchange, so I suggest you use hitbtc exchange because it is very easy and the view given is suitable for beginners

No. HitBtc is the last crap. sending token to your own wallet are far too expensive. This exchange can not recommend a newbie.
and too complicated. I hope they will soon close the shop .
Coss is also very simple. but they are new. you have to test it
Activity: 90
January 14, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
For beginner, I think bittrex is the best. You have high volumes, a clean interface, you understand what you do. I started here too.

Bittrex is not the cheapest around the web, you'll find better place like binance, with low fees. Low fees is very attractive. Now that they've adopted stop-loss, I think binance can be a good start for a beginner, maybe the interface is a little difficult with lot of informations.

Cryptopia isn't a good exchange for a beginner if I was you, you can make some money here but you'll have too much coins, and I don't know for other people but I encountered lot of lag. Give it a try after you've made some experience.
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
best exchange for good beginners is easy to use and not complicated exchange, so I suggest you use hitbtc exchange because it is very easy and the view given is suitable for beginners
Activity: 84
January 14, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
I started on Binance, its pretty easy to use!
Pages:
Jump to: