Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 65. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:41:25 PM
Currently I feel that binance exchange are the best exchange, fast deposit fast withdrawal and the great support! The main thing is safe exchange!! The iOS app and android app also easy to use compared to other. Now binance exchange already open for new register. Hurry to sign up now...
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
I would like to suggest poloniex exchange, this is my first exchange site which is very easy to used and quick confirmation of every transaction. But i think all exchange site is good but it depends on their characteristics, i like for poloniex is they always eliminate the coins whose not exist or loose its volume to avoid buying that coins specially for newbie.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Actually i never try to look over the all exchanger but i think most of the exchanger now have deposit section by USD for verified account. So you need to verify your account then start surfing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

i think you need avoid margin and short for the beginner, bittrex is the best solution Cheesy
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
I think all exchanges are very simple u dont need to choose for beginers of for experts all are same, just check where is your coin that u want to buy and go there and work in that exchange..
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
January 10, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
I would recommend GDAX for beginners. Kraken is pretty solid for a newbie as well.

Once u get the hang of it you can move on to binance, bittrex, kucoin, etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 09:11:12 PM
for my own I prefer to exchange in Binance because the market is always crowded.
Activity: 19
January 10, 2018, 09:02:24 PM
I am currently using Kucoin and is happy with the easy and friendly GUI.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 09:01:16 PM
I like binance for now; pretty nice UI and has a nice volume. They've been ranked as one of the top exchanges only after 5(?) months so i think that speaks for itself. On another note, Polo and Bittrex has some shady stuff going on right now, stay away from them.
Activity: 35
January 10, 2018, 08:28:33 PM
I really like coinbase it's safe
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 08:28:13 PM
To buy cryptocurrency for fiat can be very diffucult sometimes. I usually buy BTC from localbitcoins.com then deposit it to an exchange like Binancle. It is one of the best exchange with a 2 BTC withdrawal limit per day. You can reduce to pay fees if you are using their utility token(BNB).Mobile app also available.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

i would recommend HitBTC . HitBTC offers a web-based platform, something which is common among crypto-exchanges. While this has the obvious drawback of increasing your browser’s resource consumption (mostly RAM nowadays), it does still allow you to access your account from any device. This is not the case with leading forex trading platforms, like MetaTrader4 (MT4). That being said, the layout available at HitBTC is fairly nice.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 08:03:51 PM
Exchange platforms were created without the considerarion for beginners. So there is no such exchange. But I use Bittrex when I started. Yes, fees are quite high, but transactions are sure and secured.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
January 10, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Are you sure that there is none that you can deposit usd and start?
There is Bitstamp, you can deposit fiat there and start trading with BTC,Ripple,ETh,Bcc.
It was the first i joined and think it is very nicely done and would recommend it, it has no hidden fees.

Also , I believe that in Coinbase you can deposit FIAT and start your journey.  
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
my first exchange was poloniex, great exchange for beginners imo, tidy interface, plenty of altcoins, great volumes
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
Kucoin is probably the best exchange at the moment, the only thing that i do not like about them, is that they have ridiculous fees for withdrawing.

Last night, i wanted to withdraw some elixir, and they were asking for me to pay 3 elixir for fees (that's equal to $8 aproximately) and that is huge for an erc20 withdrawal.
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
I consider that the best exchanges for both beginner and experienced ones are: Bittrex, Binanse and Hit btc. True bittrex is closed but the other two will be enough.
Activity: 518
January 10, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
Here you first need to know what kind of coins you will trade. On the popular stock exchanges, there is no majority of altcoyins.
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
I started 6 weeks ago and for me the best exchange is Kucoin, 2nd is Binance. They are very beginner friendly, especially Kucoin. The worst experience I made with Bitfinex. Really don´t like the GUI.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Fortunately, I managed to register at bittrex. This is a convenient and understandable exchanger. I have no problems with this site. From available to beginners, I would choose binance.
Pages:
Jump to: