Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 63. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Yes, the lack of such an exchange is disconcerting. I have heard that Kraken may have something like that, but didn't check it yet. I like Cryptopia, but fees to withdraw Bitcoins are too high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
the best for this moment I consider https://bittrex.com, there everything is simple and clear for the new person who will only study trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
At this time, I think binance is the best and then bittrex. Binance User interface very cool, low fees, have mobile platform for trading and easy to use for newbie. Don't trade at yobit or coinexchange, too many bot and shitcoin with low volume trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 12, 2018, 03:27:57 PM
maybe you will start with bittrex. they are more safe to start with. They list good coins on their platform so you will be rest assured you wont buy coins that will stock your funds for a very long time. Poloniex is always a good one. with friendly GUI. they also list good coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
binance / bittrex
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
Binance is most user friendly exchange there is right now. Cryptopia and etherdelta have pitiful user interfaces but after some experience with binance I think you could roll over to those to get some low market cap coins
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
January 12, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
UPHOLD is a wallet with internal exchange, very user friendly and efficient.  Wink
Activity: 28
January 12, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
At present, Bittrex and Binance are the best two exchanges. Bittrex has stopped new user registration, so Binance is the best exchange now. It is also a beginner friendly. I don't see any problem.

This is correct, Bittrex will allow new users to register shortly again if I'm not wrong
Activity: 8
January 12, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
I thought Kucoin was pretty easy to use as someone just starting out.
Activity: 472
January 12, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
At present, Bittrex and Binance are the best two exchanges. Bittrex has stopped new user registration, so Binance is the best exchange now. It is also a beginner friendly. I don't see any problem.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
coinexchange, hitbtc, kucoin in my opinion because his appearance very friendly binance nice as well, but his affection was not accepting new applicants
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
Today binance is most popular than any exchange because don't need verification.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
I think trading for beginners is easier with kucoin. not complicated and very simple to use it
In my experience, when I was a beginner in the trading world, I just used Bittrex and local Exchanger.
I think Bittrex is the best Exchanger to trade any coins. Because there have with high volume.
That is really dfifficult for a newbie to choose an exchange for buying and investing money in altcoins, for me for the first time i use yobit and after that when get some experience there, then also use bittrex, it is really a good and trusted exchange one can use any amount of money through this exchange for trading altcoins.
Activity: 84
January 12, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
i want to said hitbtc but cost is too much there
etherdelta already experienced hack so it will bad to invest in high number
so maybe binance, cryptopia is my tough
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 12, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
There are so many crypto currency exchange company which you can find out there with just a google search.  Such as poloniex exchange, Bittrex exchange, Binance and the host of all others depending on the one you prefer and has the kind of coins that you want to trade.
copper member
Activity: 798
January 12, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
The easiest exchange that I use is Coinexchange, Cryptopia. They didn't require more action and never face any problem there. It's very suitable for beginners. Although Yobit as well, but always there's problem in their wallet.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 12, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
I think Binance is the best exchange for newbie, they have good designed website, fast trading system, fast withdraw system...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
I started trading on the exchange Yobit.net. This is a very convenient anonymous exchange with a simple registration. You, too, can start trading there. This is one of the few exchanges where registration is open.

I've also started at Yobit. It is quite easy for beginners. The last few weeks it is very slow and you need to refresh your browser before you buy or sell.
But now my favourite Exchange is Kucoin. Very fast with a nice layout and really simple to use.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
The best for beginners is etherdelta,you can find all the existing etherium tokens there,sometimes very very cheap.But if you want to trade coins you must go to Bitfinex.
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
I started trading on the exchange Yobit.net. This is a very convenient anonymous exchange with a simple registration. You, too, can start trading there. This is one of the few exchanges where registration is open.
Pages:
Jump to: