Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 61. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
Yes, very little exchange support this feature and I don't know why.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
it depends on what coins you have your hodling or expecting to receive, then the case is forced to choose between the exchange that receives the token I think it is best because it has a lot of immense money for You have to choose when trading it is the bittrex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
I think the best stock exchange for beginners is liqui or binance, because they do not have a ban on withdrawal at large volumes, although probably you do not need to think about them yet
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I usually using
BINANCE
COINEXCHANGE
CRYPTOPIA
HITBTC
KUCOIN
ETHERDELTA
which is user friendly and lots of altcoin being able to trade and listed immediately
also small fees and you can even refer your friends and earn comision
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 01:20:46 AM
Etherdelta was my first exchange ever, it was good till i tried other exchanges. You should explore other exchanges to be able to familoar them all, almost all are the same processes.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
so easy and can be used as a study and then use my bittrex because there is a very complete and easy to learn for beginners to understand about trading.
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
At the moment, Binance most friendly for new people. even has iOS and android app you can trade on

Binance is accepting new registrations currently.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
At the moment, Binance most friendly for new people. even has iOS and android app you can trade on
Activity: 406
January 13, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
I dont know about your country but here i got exchanger who accept fiat deposit and can turn it into 20 different alt. anyway just buy btc at coinbase and transfer the btc to exchanger you like, for examples cryptopia or yobit.

Wow lucky you. In ny country the only exchange available here is for btc only, you really need pass many exchanges. From token to (eth, if the token is not directly tradable to btc, then to) btc then btc to your own fiat.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
Out of all the big exchanges I like binance the best. Cryptopia would be my choice for smaller markets, but they seem to grow fast as well.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 11:14:33 PM
for my own I first exchange my entry into Binance because I think Binance is a big market.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

I begin trading with bittrex exchange..... i think it very good because it has a lot of diffrent currencies for you to choose when trading. You can check it with link www.bittrex.com
Activity: 192
January 13, 2018, 10:55:28 PM
Binance is the best at this time, the interface looks simple and the function is strong, also we can the customer service is good, i have a good experience on binance
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
Binance , hitbtc and coss is the best exchange as far I am using . Binance I dint find any cons , hitbtc having some limit to trade life ike divisible by 10 to 10000 for some coins . Coss.io is best if you really want exchange coins there is lots of option in that.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 13, 2018, 10:39:20 PM
best exchange for beginner is etherdelta and hitbtc because it is simple and easy to use (not complicated)
Activity: 113
January 13, 2018, 10:30:43 PM
I first used etherdelta. and i think etherdelta is great for beginners. But since the hacking incident, etherdelta now there are many problems. I am now trading in kucoin.
I think Etherdelta is not a friendly exchange for new beginers since it is a decenterized exchange, it is easy to put the wrong order and loss a lot of money.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 13, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
I first used etherdelta. and i think etherdelta is great for beginners. But since the hacking incident, etherdelta now there are many problems. I am now trading in kucoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 09:57:22 PM
Actually, it depends on the coin of interest and the exchange that do high daily trading of it. I think cryptopia got many token to trade.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
It depends on what coins are you hodling or expecting to receive, if that is the case then you are forced to choose between the exchanges that accept that token. If you are going to invest, then try to look for a coin first, before moving on with the exchange platforms. You can easily find these online, just conduct some research.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 08:30:02 PM
Binance being a high volume exchange and is still out of any official scrutiny like other exchanges. They haven't been asked about any investor's information like Binance and Coinbase and hence it maintains the anonymity. Moreover, Binance has an easy to use App and website with brilliant GUI. Easy to understand for first time traders.
Pages:
Jump to: