Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 68. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
I think the simplest and the best exchange for beginner will be etgerdalta because it runs a lot of coins and will not make effort to sort it out.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 05, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
First choose a coin then choose an exchange.

To me this sounds the best LOL
Just follow where the coin you want leads you
For a beginner I suggest you to go to low volume exchange when the transaction is not that fast, doing a transaction in a large exchange like bittrex, poloniex, binance is disturbing for beginner who's prone to make mistake Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
Binance and Coinbase are the best exchanges for the beginners.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

You need to try all exchange services to find exchanger that fit for your needs. I use Bittrex and EtherDelta for my trading activity. Their service is excellent in my opinion. Or you can just use your local exchanger service so you can communicate with them without any problems.
Activity: 28
January 05, 2018, 03:21:40 AM
After making an account at Coinbase, I deposited USD to buy BTC and when I  tried to transfer it to Binance it got me 3 days waiting time for "precautionary measure".  Did the whole ID submission thing to speed up the process but no luck.  Meanwhile, the altcoin I wanted to buy today went up 50%....  Fk me....  
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:20:53 AM
For exchanges, the main recommendation is bittrex because its super easy and fast but of course not all alts have the USD to coins transaction and it is still recommended that you convert first to BTC. Etherdelta is another exchange site it is user friendly too. You can exchange not only cryptos but also tokens for cryptos.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
But the thing is the exchange of token to eth. Only major altcoins are listed on local exchange so local exchanges are really out of the list (or maybe it's only for my country.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
January 05, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
For all beginner traders Bittrex is recommended because its easy to use. But if you just want to dump some tokens go for Etherdelta or Idex many tokens their are trade for the purpose of dumping. Yoi only have to pay gas fee in order to trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 02:17:30 AM
I've been very impressed with Bittrex.  I find it super easy to use.

Bittrex is a beginner friendly exchange with its impressive interface that can be easily by everyone. When I was a beginner,I thought it will be hard for me to trade because I don't have any idea but to my surprise I easily access it without being nervous. And now I use different exchanges like hitbtc, etherdelta and many more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
January 05, 2018, 01:53:42 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Try Binance. Their Mobile App is sleek though their charges are somewhat high.
Activity: 537
January 05, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
I think now etherdelta and binance is the best exchange, etherdelta and binance is simple to use, but if you want trade in high volume you should chose binance
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 01:39:43 AM
As i got here in this forum, Etherdelta is the crypto exchange that i am using and i found it easy to use but lost my trust when exchange rate is starting to get high and lately it was DNS hacked. I am now starting to use Kucoin. And what's more interesting about Kucoin is that it has a higher trading value than other crypto exchange.
Activity: 37
January 05, 2018, 01:07:06 AM
I am a biggener and I guess bittrex is more easy to use. 
Activity: 936
January 05, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
I think a lot of exchanger is suitable for beginners and easy to use. etherdelta i think is suitable for beginners. but it will be easier if you use the local exchanger own country because it will be easier to understand.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 05, 2018, 01:02:53 AM
I've been very impressed with Bittrex.  I find it super easy to use. bittrex is the best tradind pladform.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
January 05, 2018, 12:26:12 AM
Binance is really great for beginner as it has a very nice interface and very easy to use, it also has a wide variety of alts to buy and the volume in the exchange is big aswell, but it doesn't have usd deposit so you have to buy your bitcoin somewhere else and send it there afterwards.
Activity: 1048
January 05, 2018, 12:22:10 AM
I think a good exchanges for beginners is local exchanges, because there is a chat for the local language, so if you want to ask you can start a chat, I also suggest bittrex.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
I really enjoyed HITBTC's demo program they have, I would use that for a few weeks to get a hang then go over to other exchanges that such as Bittrex or Polionex because they are safer and have better support. I have lost coins in the past with Hitbtc and did not like how they responded to me so I vote to stay away from that one even though it has a attractive interface.
HITBTC is a rip off! I mean they take away fixed amount of tokens at the time of withdrawal. I just had to pay 170 MSP tokens to make my withdrawal to my private wallet. Also all the trading is so shady over there, looks like its bots working most of the time.

It really hurts me when hitbtc performance is declining because i used to trust this site for a while in which their system was used to be a user friendly but later on they just delisted our token without saying a words just because our coin CEO make a statement to their current issues that their bad performance is not good to all trading business. So we transfer to Cryptopia which is a user friendly too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
You can just deposit your usd to coinbase and use it to buy bitcoin and send it to other exchange to buy alts like bittrex or binance which is very good for begineer, or if you think there's too many hurdles, then you can wait for coinbase to add alts, they already planned to add them this year but nobody knows what alts. I don't know about usd but in my country there's exchange where you can deposit fiat and buy alts there.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 05, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

Actually, there are so many cryptocurrency exchanges right now and it is even growing in numbers steadily. I can name some that are quite popular. Bitfinex has the biggest volume so I guess that is the number one for now. We also have Bittrex and Poloniex, the two of the most trusted crypto exchange platforms. We also have Cryptopia, HitBTC, Mercatox, C-CEX, Binance. Among these five last mentioned, I prefer Cryptopia. I have had smoother experience there.
Pages:
Jump to: