Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 66. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
As a beginner, exchanges are not that difficult to use but there are some user friendly exchanges like bittrex, binance and poloniex that have good and easy features for both pro and beginners.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
Of those exchanges where I managed to register, I consider the best binance. the others closed the registration. Embarrassed
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
This is all very well, but Bitfinex,binance,Bittrex  these exchanges are now closed to register new users
Activity: 294
January 09, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
I've been using Bittrex, and I think it's very user friendly and easy to figure out.  I recently opened accounts at Livecoin and Coss because they support currencies that Bittrex doesn't.  I've found them to be very user friendly as well.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
January 09, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
there are so many exchanges. i am using 6 exchanges.
these are my exchanges,
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Poloniex
4. Cryptopia
5. Yobit
6. Hitbtc
I think these exchanges are good for biginners.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
January 09, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
Bittrex and binance are good for the beginners,its GUI is very easy nand you dont need any technical expert to use these exchanges.
Activity: 784
January 09, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
I highly recommended bittrex for starters because i used most of the exchanges and after sometime bittrex caught my heart and never leave this exchange ever.

Why?
Okay you told it's fine and I do believe you (for example) but why is it the best one? You're giving no pros and cons, just telling "use this, it's good".  Sad
Good, your criticism is very good, because if only saying this is the best, but not accompanied by a clear reason, certainly will be a bit of a believer. Especially for beginners, must be confused.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
I highly recommended bittrex for starters because i used most of the exchanges and after sometime bittrex caught my heart and never leave this exchange ever.

Why?
Okay you told it's fine and I do believe you (for example) but why is it the best one? You're giving no pros and cons, just telling "use this, it's good".  Sad

Good question.

Why many people like Bittrex to do trading means this site got a good reputation in the market and customer support is excellent if you face any issues they will solve it asap. And this is userfriendly.

But now they closed registration process. You need to find another exchange site.
Activity: 137
January 09, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Binance is a good choice.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Why?
Okay you told it's fine and I do believe you (for example) but why is it the best one? You're giving no pros and cons, just telling "use this, it's good".  Sad
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 06, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

This would be a very good problem to solve.
For me personally as I live somewhere in asia, the only way for me to convert fiat to crypto is thru bitcoin only. Bitcoin is my only entrance/exit to fiat.
I lose a lot in the exchange process and bitcoin transfer fee is also too high now in USD.
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 11:39:42 AM
There are exchanges whereby you can deposit USD and just start trading. The ones that I know accept USD are Bitstamp, Coinbase and Kraken. Once depositing fiat and exchanging it for BTC, you can transfer the BTC to other exchanges such as Binance and Bittrex to buy altcoins. They have a very simple layout, especially for beginners.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Binance is a good exchange, Accounts not verify still withdraw 2btc, There is no such trading platform  Cheesy
Activity: 298
January 06, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
I recommend you go to binance:https://www.binance.com/trade.html for a good experience. Altcoin is also quite secure. Trading is also faster.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 06, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
Binance is a good exchange but when you want an exchange without Fee´s then you should look out at cobinhood.com its new and not many tokens or coins are listed now but they are coming.

I agree with you, Binance is a new but very big exchange with very large trading volume, I think it is very suitable for beginer to trading for short term investment. Buying today and selling it tomorrow.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Binance is a good exchange but when you want an exchange without Fee´s then you should look out at cobinhood.com its new and not many tokens or coins are listed now but they are coming.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
Binance is really great for beginner as it has a very nice interface and very easy to use, it also has a wide variety of alts to buy and the volume in the exchange is big aswell, but it doesn't have usd deposit so you have to buy your bitcoin somewhere else and send it there afterwards.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
My list of easy exchange for beginners would be coinbase, just to get started.

Then binance and Cryptopia once you get a hang of being able to manage multiple coins. Other sites cant match the options these two give, with binance being slightly better of the two.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
January 06, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Why are you all suggesting bittrex or binance?
No one can register there at the moment.
If I were newbie I would try cryptopia or poloniex. They are both good exchanges with reasonable cashout limits for unverified accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: