Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 70. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
January 04, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
for sending FIAT money I would prefer Kraken over Coinbase. You just have to check if they accept new customers again
because I heard they recently stopped doing so. After your FIAT is on the Exchange, you can easily buy LTC or some different
crypto and move them to another exchange where FIAT is not accepted and start trading there
Why are you so careful of the exchange where Fiat is accepted? The fact is that you still need to somehow cash your income, as everyday life requires real money, not just a crypto currency.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hello People of Earth!
January 04, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
I've been very impressed with Bittrex.  I find it super easy to use.

Agreed, though coinbase's fees are too high.

Wtf? Solotalk?
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
for sending FIAT money I would prefer Kraken over Coinbase. You just have to check if they accept new customers again
because I heard they recently stopped doing so. After your FIAT is on the Exchange, you can easily buy LTC or some different
crypto and move them to another exchange where FIAT is not accepted and start trading there
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 04, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Binance is best, easy to use interface and  has many coins and gets new coins relatively fast.
Coinbase is always a must as they will insure your funds from network hack.

Binance is good but transfer fees are quite high and also they do not have that many coin listed as its in bitrex. Though its very simple registration process in binance which is an advantage for any user to register and start using it. Coinbase is really well secured.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
binance is a bit confusing, but it can be used after a little research or watching a few videos.
You are mistaken this is a very good and simple exchange for trading your assets! It's enough just to sort it out a bit!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
I use three great Bi . Poloniex Is . Bittrex . Binns . But as I know from the news the last two secret Registration of new
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Binance is best, easy to use interface and  has many coins and gets new coins relatively fast.
Coinbase is always a must as they will insure your funds from network hack.
Activity: 252
January 04, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
im using etherdelta.com for exchanger
and i'm beginner
because all of coin with smart contract can be exchange at this site
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
You can exchange with Binance Bittrex , Coinexchange
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
January 04, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
I think Polonex and Bittrex are top two  exchanges that are the best for beginners. Definitely you need to watch a tutorial before starting to trade on EtherDelta since is one of the most popular ones.
Activity: 97
January 04, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
binance and liqui. very beautiful ui and ez to use. just register and pick a coin you want to trade. everything is so ez for newbie
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 12:27:31 PM
Best in my list - kucoin, binance, hitbtc.

cobinhood is slowly rising in my humble opinion, look neat and 0-fee, what more we shall ask for?
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I agree with that, I have several friends who want to go into cryptos but they don't have a lot of technical skills and so they don't know how to buy the coins with the usual tolls like credit card - no exchange is making that possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
To buy cryptocurrency for fiat can be very diffucult sometimes. I usually buy BTC from localbitcoins.com then deposit it to an exchange like Binancle. It is one of the best exchange with a 2 BTC withdrawal limit per day. You can reduce to pay fees if you are using their utility token(BNB).Mobile app also available.
Activity: 182
January 04, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
I will still choose bittrex over any other exchanges though it has high fees it is a secured exchange and doesnt have a lot of problems.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 04, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
i only use bittrex and binance but because ot utrust token i am now on ETHERDELTA and kucoin too. but still best exchange for me BITTREX, no doubt about it. still one of the biggest exchange of all time
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
binance is a bit confusing, but it can be used after a little research or watching a few videos.
What's your Opinion ? what should we do next  Undecided
Activity: 8
January 04, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
I am also a beginner in terms of trading but i can suggest poloneix and bittrex and binance they are all good.

poloneix is better one because a small transaction fee for btc in withdrawal.

I will no recommend hitbtc they have a lot of issue in withdrawal of other coins
Activity: 7
January 04, 2018, 11:51:00 AM
i have lost all my Waves on HItBTC without explain, no respone from support. They are scam.
Activity: 112
January 04, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
what will you do in exchange? just trading altcoin or make an investment??
if you want to make an investment, all you need is strong and reliability exchange such as bittrex
if you just wanna trading alt, pick the coin you want wo buy and sell and search it @ coinmarketcap.com, look at market session
just make it simple
buy and sell, after that withdraw your coin
Pages:
Jump to: