Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 71. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
January 04, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
Trying to pick the best will depend on you and ur intended holdings and incremental benefits you want from a trading site. Brief points on 3 sites below;

For example, Yobit & Cryptopia have a trollbox section but only Cryptopia gives you chat options to ignore and tip other users, and viceversa be rewarded via tips of COMP
Yobit includes Investbox, Dice and when its working some FreeCoins. InvestBox offers rewards every 24hrs on certain coins (like 10% daily on some coins).
Yobit seems to be set to cover many BTC shitforks. These forks are getting out of hand, but still u get some free coin if you have a BTC balance. Bitcoin Uranium (BUM) is one of the latest (really... the coins short code is BUM... smh)
Each exchange has different minimum buy amounts, fees and withdraw fees. Buying min amounts - Yobits is only 10k sats, Cryptopia 50k sats and Binance is 100k sats.
None of these sites require you to complete verification to withdrawal or begin trading. And BTC deposits are available fairly promptly only needing a few confirmations. (Check first if your in a hurry, or give yourself time).
XRP, ADA & PO.ET are not available at many exchanges. Binance has them, but not Yobit or Cryptopia.

I think Yobit is fine to use for a beginner for trading purposes and the Investbox is a great idea, but due to a lot of the wallets being on maintenance or slow updates, and also the slower than expected withdrawal times, if you are looking to buy alts and send them back to you for HODL purposes, just make sure the wallet is working first.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
January 04, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
You are right that most exchanges are built to trade altcoins between them, but not FIAT deposits (some exceptions such as Kraken for instance, depending on your country). Coss will enable a fiat gateway as well in the near future.

But for trading, and for beginners, the best exchanges currently are KuCoin and Binance, both tend to have an extensive list of altcoins to trade and good customer support.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
I can recommend bittrex exchange for any beginner because the exchange is user friendly and unlike other exchanges bittrex has easy to use features such as auto sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
I use two exchanges,bittrex,poloniex for me they are the most convenient and reliable, though there were problems with verification, but now everything is fine already
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 04, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Binance is the most popular one nowadays. The volume is enough high. You can try bittrex as well. I like it also. If you need a decentralized one check dex integrated to waves platform, it is not yet useful so much but safer for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
I like both bittrex and binance. Both are very user friendly, simple and reliable. Both exchanges support for large number of coins. I can guarantee these exchanges  to any beginner. But you should add maximum security for them.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 04, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
What is the difference between choosing an exchange for a newbie or an experienced trader? In any case, you must trade on the most reliable and secure exchanges. As for me the most reliable exchange is Binance atm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
January 04, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
A famous and has a good reputation exchanger will do the job. I should say a good example of a good exchanger is Yobit.  The good thing about that exchanger is almost everything you need to know about the exchange market is already at the website.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
There are many good exchange sites right now. They are more user-friendly and doesn't need any technical knowledge to be able to trade or exchange your money. ex. is coinbase and cex.io.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments: Binance – Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018. Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners. Bittrex: #2 Crypto.i think it is best opportunity fo you.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

Wow. Thanks everyone for your replies. Honestly did not expect this much good info from everyone. Thanks so much!  I was just frustrated and surprised that after all this years I still need to go through coinbase to move from USD to BTC to altcoin of my choice.  Is there any exchange that accepts USD and can start trading altcoins right away?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
I would say binance. The design infrastructure is very simpel. Its easy to use for beginners. And the site its very good coded by devs who understand their business. It runs always smoothly and had no lags like other exchanges i use. You can edit the charts how you want.
Activity: 76
January 04, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
Hi bro,For newbie in this market, there are 3 exchanges for you , they are Bitrex, Poloniex and Binance. But Bittrex are stopping registering new aacount, so you can try to sign up an account on binance, it is one of the best and big exchanges now, it has lower fee than other exchange.
Activity: 95
January 04, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
I so much love cryptopia because it is so simple to use, no too much requirements upon withdrawal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
Welcome your back , why not using some big exchanges like bitterx.com  and binance.com.
I trade here very fine .
Yeah also for me, I always use the Bittrex Exchange, from I'm a beginner until now,
I think Bittrex is very easy to use, and there have great volume than other.
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
So Now what are your  Opinion about the Coins,,Bitcoins or Altcoins.which Coins are you holding?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
As for me, first of all exchange must be safe. I was using etherdelta, but it was hacked several times. Now Im using binnance yobit and dex exchanges. This three are pretty good and safe imho.
Activity: 47
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
Bittrex wins hands down.
Activity: 98
January 04, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
I personally use Binance and Etherdelta to trade my ERC-20 tokens which is assets of Ethereum. Ethereum is going to raise up more. So this is the oppurtunity to have trade with ERC-20, But before you enter with this, you need to research first on how to make more profitable in trading and what tokens that would you buy that have potential.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
Try all exchange site just like etherdelta, poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc, livecoin, binance, kucoin, cryptopia, etc.., just explore it first and familiarize the environment of that exchange, not all exchange has the same altcoins and they have also different market value.
Pages:
Jump to: