Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 12. (Read 23168 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I think it will depend on what coin you want, if you are a beginner you can use the coindeal trader, it is quite intuitive and easy to use, also Europeans prefer Kraken for its regulations, and many others use crex24 for coins that are still starting, this is the favorite for many who like to discover nascent coins.

I think he is a trader, he will probably trade the coin in the top market. The exchange you mention is often less used in the international market, so its volume will not be as big as Binance or Upbit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 11, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
I think it will depend on what coin you want, if you are a beginner you can use the coindeal trader, it is quite intuitive and easy to use, also Europeans prefer Kraken for its regulations, and many others use crex24 for coins that are still starting, this is the favorite for many who like to discover nascent coins.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
There are a lot of good exchages, I prefer to use Binance, Kucoin and Coinbase, these three are pretty simple protected and have a big volumes and big choise of coins for trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 11, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Well now sure finance very good for beginners , so I think you can try to polonies and kucain
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Find something that has a good authentication system and a good reputation. But sometimes it depends on the volume of the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. Having high volume means it is more trusted and more likely to have a better security since it has the greatest number of altcoins that has really have a value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
Now excahnge is very much with great features. For me personally it seems like the best exchange is IronX. But IronX is still in the sale stage. So in the future after sales, I think IronX is the best Exchange. And now it has also entered the Top 5 exchange. You can see it on their website.
The thing is, a year ago, I actively used the bittrex and financial markets, but today there are a lot of projects with their own coins, which are traded on other exchanges. And there is no question of the best, but you need to choose what we have.
Activity: 714
December 11, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
Now excahnge is very much with great features. For me personally it seems like the best exchange is IronX. But IronX is still in the sale stage. So in the future after sales, I think IronX is the best Exchange. And now it has also entered the Top 5 exchange. You can see it on their website.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
I think binance is the best trading platform today. They have many top trading pairs. Low transaction costs and incident support staff are very flexible. I believe in them.
Activity: 532
December 11, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
The best exchange in my opinion would be binance for a trader, since they have the highest number of listed coins so most of the coins that you are looking for are already on there, the user interface is very good and then there is the fact that they have very reasonable fees when you are trading. With all of this put together, it easily makes it the best exchange
cryptocurrency market Today, it is just beginning to develop, and there are also a lot of new projects with the provision of trade services. Many trading platforms have recently begun to demand unbelievable requirements, and this is alarming me.
Activity: 504