Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 14. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
I personally started trading recently, I would suggest that you trade on exchanges that have been hacked before and are still standing reason being that they take their security a little serious eventhough as a trader it isn't advisable to leave funds in exchanges, secondly trade on exchanges with near mid to large volumes, thirdly exchanges that allow you consider "LIMIT AND STOP LIMIT ORDERS on loses and profits" on either buys or sells. These are truely best for traders. Bitfiniex, poloniex, binance etc. Are some I use.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
I, as a beginner, really like the Bittrex exchange, Easy to understand, everything is shown and you don’t have to rack your brains to find the button you need. Try to register on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 24, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
I don't know how much you will be trading with but if you want a good exchange then you should try binance. It has a good selection of coin and good liquidity alongside it so if you can trade easier, you can also reduce the trading fee using the bnb token, the interface is the best from crypto exchanges that i've used so you shouldn't have problem with it.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
Just Hodl, friends
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
For centralized exchanges I prefer Binance, Bittrex, and Idax. For decentralized I use Idex and Fork Delta. Their charges aren't too much.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
Many good exchanges to do. ForkDelta, EtherDelta, IDEX, Coinbene and many other exchanges that I didn't mention here. My advice, it's better if you study first before deciding to do your activities as traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
There is no better exchange. If you want to become a trader, then get ready to trade on dozens of exchanges. The reason is the difference in prices even for identical pairs of coins. Sometimes there are trading pairs on one exchange that are not on other exchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
Best exchanges is below high volume transfer commission and many as altcoins
1.Binance
2.Poloniex
3.bittrex
4.cryptopia
this is my rank this way
Activity: 644
November 24, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
I would certainly would have chosen the exchange binance she is now very well unwound and on the stock exchange great security and an open team!
Recently, quite a lot has been entering the market in cargo platforms and exchangers. In order to cash in real money cryptocurrency there is a lot of money. But is it necessary to do it today? It seems to me that today is the wrong time for selling cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
Tell me, what to invest at now?
Activity: 196
November 24, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
I would certainly would have chosen the exchange binance she is now very well unwound and on the stock exchange great security and an open team!
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
I think if you are a newbie and ask such a question, then the best is IDEX and FORKDELTA, where you can find most of the altcoins that have entered the market.
Activity: 195
November 24, 2018, 02:10:29 PM
There is a lot of exchange for trading. But I think, the best exchange for trading is Binance and Bittrex. These exchanges are very good and reliable. I used these exchange for a long time. I never had the problem with deposit and withdrawal in those exchange.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
All exchanges are the same without margin trading. In this case the main criteria is a volumes, i.e. liquidity. Binance is the best for such. But I use also Bittrex. Maybe it's not bad idea to use Huobi or some Asia exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
For a beginner, non-professional and simple exchanges are better suited although security there is still lower than that of large exchanges for professionals. Some exchanges do not like beginners and advise starting with other exchanges such as bitfinex. You need to choose the exchange where there is a demo account for the practice of skills.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
As for me, best exchanges for traders are Okex and Binance, they are the safest. Binance is also supported by tradingview, it is really convinient.
Activity: 532
November 24, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
HITBTC, binance, idex, yobit, kucoin, and Bittrex this is my own list would be still best market exchanges for me, this market is best for security and volume transaction, and sure have good popularity and reputasion
Activity: 30
November 24, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
best exchange for traders is exchange with large volume.
Like Binance, Huobi, Hitbtc , mercatox ,poloniex and others.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 24, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

I highly recommend Kucoin too they have a superb support and very good security, everything you are looking for an exchange is all here, and they also share their income to their traders, so if you are a big trader you will earn more not only from trading but just being a member also.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
When is growth?
Pages:
Jump to: