Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 15. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
I am registered in 20+ exchanges and they are all different. If you use margin trading the best exchange is Bitmex, if you like a high trading volume go to Binance. I prefer a mixture of these factors and a user friendly interface, thats why I like Kucoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
Best exchanges for traders are as following :---
1) Binance and
) Kucoin
Both are very good and lot of coin variety and more security option. People have full trust on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
I think that BINANCE is actually the best exchange.
It has a good variety of coins, small fees compared to other exchanges like HitBtc, good security options and it's trusted by almost anyone.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 24, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Based on your criteria for an exchange for a trader,I  would recommend
Binance, poloniex, and kucoin. They are well known exchanges you can use to carry out transactions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:34:57 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

In my mind it is much better to use Binance exchange platform than any other online-service for trading. There are a great number of coin on this platform. It is very suitable if you are involved in crypto trading.
Activity: 686
October 13, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
binance is best. normally i do not like to trade much. but after using binance trading app now im in love with day trading. its so easy to use and user friendly. so in my opinion binance is best for traders
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 12, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
I have an experience with bittrex, poloniex, binance and cryptopia. Cryptopia is the best for pump and dump, because their bot is not so agressive as other exchanges have.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
Maybe for a new trader you can try hitbtc, because there is very easy and there are many traders who play there. If you are already proficient, I think poloniex is one good exchange.

I don't think that hitbtc is such a good option because I remember when they are always disabling the withdrawal button making so many people worry about their funds, if I were to choose I'd simply go to binance.
If you are trader, it is always better to choose exchanges that have quite of daily trading volume so that the activity can go faster, not just waiting for buy or sell orders.
I also don't think that and Binance as well. guys you could use cryptopia. that is the most important exchange in crypto space now and for my part the safest one. Their costs also honestly cheap i suppose. i like their patron also that is definitely fast and suitable looking.
you may download cryptopia client for your pc and you could do your trades very fastly & withdraw very fastest.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 12, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
In my opinion, the best and suitable exchange for investors and traders would be binance. Most part of work I do there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 03:31:06 PM
In my opinion, these exchanges seem to me the most reliable and liquid: Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Kraken, Okex
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 08:18:57 PM
i like binance, it is a really liquid one with a good security level and with pretty nice UI. Earlier i traded on Poloniex and Bittrex but due to low volumes i moved to binance and very glad that i did this, you must try it by your own.
Activity: 598
October 09, 2018, 08:14:31 PM
I only trade on the Bittrex, Binance and Cryptopia markets. So far they have always been consistent in pampering their users. like the Cryptopia market that changes the look of the website even more interesting. For the selection of exchanges I recommend a large market trading volume.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 09, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
There are many best exchanges in this crypto world but according to me some best exchanges are as following:---
1) Binance, 2) Kucoin and, 3) Bitforex

Quite a weird choice to be true.

Binance agreed on.
Kucoin does not have much volumes, bitforex is excluded from the coinmarketcap and looks very suspicious.

Binance, Ethfinex and Kraken I would trust, on other's I would not hold any of the funds.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:59:26 PM
Now I think that the most reliable and most convenient option would be a Binance exchange. I used to trade on three exchanges, now i trade only on one - this is a Binance exchange, because everything suits me.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 06, 2018, 08:50:02 AM
The most popular and most secure cryptocurrency exchange in my opinion is binance. It's good to trade in a secure exchange as a newbie. So you can use binance for trading.
Activity: 310
October 06, 2018, 06:53:41 AM
There are a lot of great exchanges and it depends on a kind of trading. If you are going to use margin trading, the best exchange is Bitmex. But the most popular exchange is Binance and it is the number 1 crypto exchange. I would recommend to start with the best.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
October 06, 2018, 06:51:47 AM
I think we have to think bigger than one by one exchange. We need to look at the features and promise. I think that the promising exchanges are DEX - Decentralized Exchange. But there was no exchange that we can say so far.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 06, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
Exchange platforms with good transaction fee, security, good reputation, large volume , and good transaction speed are
 Binance
 Bittrex
 Kucoin
 Poloniex
 Crptopia.
 These exchange are very good and reliable but take you time to have a good understanding of trading and how to go about it on each exchange platforms.
Well so far in my way of Trading these exhanges mentioned was totally my choice too.. + crex24 as well for the new coins, they are building good reputation too and security.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 06, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
I think Binance is still best exchange for me. With BNB Coin, we can reducing transaction fee and save 25% fee. Many coin and token with good project on that exchange and have big circulation transaction

I agree, I haven’t yet met a better exchange than binance, everything is reliable, accessible and understandable. I can say that I even feel calm when I keep my coins there, I can evaluate the reliability of the exchange as well as the MEB wallet, they are equivalent in reliability, although they say that it is impossible to keep coins on the exchange.
Activity: 504
October 06, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
I like the decentralized wave exchange DEX. I started trading on it recently and was very surprised when I learned that the commission for trading there is only 0.001 waves.
Pages:
Jump to: