Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 22. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
It's unlikely that anyone here will particularly surprise, if I say - I have traditionally been working with BINANCE. I think that it is the most convenient, fast and stable exchange option. It's nice that the project continues its constant and active development. I joined them at the ICO stage, and today it is among the top-10 world exchanges.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

If we talk about the appropriate choice of service, then the best centralized solutions today can be considered Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. In fact, if you want, you can find other interesting options. But I'm currently working with my favorite centralized services, which are Idex and Etherdelta.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
For me IDEX and Binance are the best exchanges. Using IDEX as a decentralised one for trading  with new coins
which are still not listed on other exchanges.
Binance is listing many different coins, has high liquidity, low fees, user friendly interface etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
in the event that we make a rank then it stays into initial three trade locales in this crypto world. I think I favor Bitcoin since it is easy to understand and with immense volumes, you can without much of a stretch discover great exchanges. I prescribe bitcoin in the fact that unpleasant is trusted and demonstrated on account of security of bitcoin is exceptionally solid and quick exchange and the volumes are huge.
Activity: 219
September 04, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
Even if we make a rank then it remain into first three exchange sites in this crypto world. They have low fees and a large number of crypto currencies, frequently add new coins and trading pairs, highest volume exchange and very good liquidity. It has own sustainability which can be so long. But sometimes for it support delay many people think they are not safe. But they are so busy that they can’t reply all customers. I'm use binance so i can say it is a best exchanger for trader.
copper member
Activity: 73
September 01, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
For me, the leaders are only 2 exchanges! These are well-known and trusted exchanges of Binance and Bitfinex. I trade them for a long time and I do not even plan to change them to others!
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

I use binance for trading. I think binance is the best exchange. Low fees and transactions are quite liquid for trading. The traded Altcoin is a quality altcoin.
Activity: 38
September 01, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
There are a lot of exchange options, if you are a beginner, then I suggest you try, coinbase and binance, they are safe and easy to use.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
for me it is better on the stock exchange not to save. Security, responsibility, interface are important for me. The exchange Binance suits me best in these parameters.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 08:55:38 AM
I think I prefer Binance because it is user friendly and with huge volumes you can easily find good trades among any trade pair and most importantly their Android app is seemless but seems their trading fee is high, bittrex is equally another good one but I do not like the fact that I am unable to link my account to tabtrader and they do not have app like binance, so will have to use their site always for trading which isn't cool for me
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 08:51:47 AM
For the best exchange for traders i think i recommend bittrex because bittrex is trusted and proven because of security of bittrex is very strong and fast trasaction and the volumen are very big.
Activity: 94
September 01, 2018, 08:51:11 AM
I think binance, huobi, bittrex are the best exchanges today. With an easy-to-see interface, low transaction costs, lots of coin to trade, dedicated support staff is what I choose.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
I think best crypto exchanges now are BitMEX, OKEx, Huobi, Gate.io. I don't think Binance is still good because it met many issues with API. Kucoin met problem with office location.
Activity: 75
September 01, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
I left binance. What kind of coin exchange do you use? I need a large trading floor with cheap fees.
For some reason, I can not win when trading on binance
Activity: 504
September 01, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
Recently, a very large bitMex exchange has become very easy to use and does not require anything superfluous, just use and buy or sell it seems to me that this is one of the most wonderful exchanges
Activity: 674
September 01, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
For me, the best exchange is Binance and kucoin it has the largest volume and its proven and tested of the traders on the blockchain.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
I really like Bittrex but there is very difficult to get through the verification. Also I can advise Binance because it is a Top 1 cryptoexchange in the world. Binance has the largest volumes.

I highly prefer that you should use kucoin market because it has a good reputation in the market and there is no scam issues so it was the best way to trade in the market without getting any problems in the future.
Activity: 9
September 01, 2018, 07:40:48 AM
Many exchangers who are good to buy altcoin and token purchases for the best exchanger are binance because of the size of the tokens or coins in excess of volumes and investors want it and the bittex knows the most secure exchanger.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 01, 2018, 07:31:42 AM
I've dealt with a lot of exchanges, and I can say that binance, bittrex, idex.market, kucoin are some of the best. Be sure to bookmark the exchanges and beware of phishing sites.
bittrex requires people to verify and this makes trading there decrease. and for binance it is better and a responsive look makes people interested
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
there are many new exchange projects now,I use binance exchange and Bancor Network.everyone has the choice to exchange, I like to use Bancor there you can exchange the tokens you want directly with other tokens.the most important thing is exchange has a good level of security, like 2FA for the security of your transactions
Pages:
Jump to: