Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 23. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
There are a lot of exchanges available but the foremost factor is the security of your holdings and if they have 2FA feature then it is ok. I use binance, bittrex and hitbtc and all have huge trading volumes and 2FA security.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 01, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
I've dealt with a lot of exchanges, and I can say that binance, bittrex, idex.market, kucoin are some of the best. Be sure to bookmark the exchanges and beware of phishing sites.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 01, 2018, 07:25:16 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
many people have questions as you ask, but you should choose an exchange that comes from your own country in my opinion. it will make it easy for you if you have a problem to complain. there are some exchanges that already have a good reputation, like bitrex, yobit, and others. You just have to choose which one you think is very good for the user, both in terms of security, cost etc.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
I prefer using okex, binance and idex(especially for bounty tokens, because there aren't fees for withdrawal and just each bounty token get listed on idex). Hit btc also is common, but fees are so high
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Best exchange is binance and bittrex low transaction fees, Large volume, Safe and secured.

I agree with your opinion. in my opinion benance is the best exchange that is very safe and reliable
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
I usually trade on binance. Their commission isn’t big. And there are a lot of coin there. For margin trading Bitmex
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
Best exchange is binance with a high volume and other good exchange is hitbtc , crytopia is also with good volume
Activity: 65
September 01, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
As for me, I personally don't mind paying an extra fee If the exchange is worthy of  it. I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, hotbit, idex,  mercatox, and cex will be very good for traders.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
I really like Bittrex but there is very difficult to get through the verification. Also I can advise Binance because it is a Top 1 cryptoexchange in the world. Binance has the largest volumes.
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 07:17:14 AM
Binance, Bittrex is an exchange that I do now.
The rest is difficult to get KYC verification, somehow my KYC is always rejected.

I have tried everywhere to get KYC, go to the BANK, the State Electricity office, the state PAM Water office etc.
Activity: 434
August 19, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
 I find the Binance platform user friendly. I think Binance has lesser fee compared to Bittrex. I also love it that the fee is reduced by 50% when using BNB tokens.My guess for the future is that the exchange and BNB have great growth potential. I would really have to use more of Binance to experience the other features it offers.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
I am also new to some extent,but i use mercatox and coinex ,but i think many traders would prefer the likes of Binance,bittrex etc because over time i think they have built reputation for themselves and they are Secure
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 19, 2018, 08:49:17 AM
there are lots of trusted exchanges, I often trade on bittrex and binance

and several other exchangers that I think are good and safe, and reliable are IDEX, because I often sell tokens that I get from the bounty results that I follow on IDEX.

Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 19, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
Guess technically binance. You have access to USDT and you can convert leftover dust (unsold fractions of a certain coins) to bnb, which effectively allows you to pay half the fees. By far my favorite exchange. Bittrex was on top at some point, mainly cause it has a tonne of obscure coins.

Binance is in fact a good exchange. It is great for beginners, since it has a fairly simple interface. Also, it trades a large number of good tokens, it is reliable and fast. But for professional traders it is not the best option. After all, you can not open short positions on it and it has no margin trading. Such functions can be used on Bitmex and Bitfinex exchanges. So I suggest to pay attention to them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
I suggest that you transact at binance, because binance is one of the top exchanges currently available, and security is guaranteed
Activity: 360
August 19, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
In my opinion, a good exchange needs to have the stability in critical time (whale dump, bad news, red market, p&d,...).
So here a few exchanges that I have experience in using in those time and works fine: Binance and Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 19, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
I have currently trading on binance, bittrex, poloniex, kucoin and in my opinion these exchange UI is simple and responsive and my trading experience is good.

Yes, I agree, these are some of the main ones that I use, but the main and best I consider binance. It is very convenient and easy to use, probably the most part of all my operations I spend on this exchange.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
The best exchange I can recommend is kucoin exchange. It is very easy to use and simple UI. Lots of free airdrops for new coin as well. Also if you hold a kucoin you will get dividends .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
There are so many exchanges to choose here mate woth a good offer from them. Just like kucoin,Benance, ccex and poloniex. Those are the exchanges ive been trading for in my trading days. And if you choose the one exchange mate, male sure it has a good security also because thats so important so that our funds will not loss.
Activity: 336
August 19, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
I am also a beginner trader and it's easier for me to trade on Binance - a large amount of coins, security, simplicity and a small commission)))
Pages:
Jump to: