Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 25. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:30:02 AM
I really want DEX UI to improve bc they are SOO much better. No KYC or anything.
I recommend for you mate in Bancor because it is decentralized and all your profits was safely stored in their exchanges even in offline or online or having a maintenance.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:01:58 PM
numerous exchanger dependably have a staggering story of binance bettrex kukucion those exchanger which can be over the top volumes of altcoin and tokens to those exchanger which may be in any case and your store secure and short to check your store to the ones exchanger
Activity: 42
August 12, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
as I would like to think, while picking a trade, you should take a gander at those trades that have a specific status in the market. it ought to be prevalent and famous trades, for example, NYSE, NASDAQ AMEX, PTC and MMBB. focus on such a key factor as security, since it demonstrates the hazard evaluation for dealers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
August 06, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
My best exchange so far is undeniable mercatox.. I like a good troll box sometimes u learn a thing or two in between the rubbish that goes on there
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Bittrex is a cryptocurrency exchange that has grown in popularity among crypto traders. From the beginning I got to know crypto, I used bittrex until now. Stable growth makes it one of the most preferred altcoin exchanges on the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
Instead of creating a topic, we would look for similar topics with an overview of exchange platforms.A large number of them.Choose the one that best suits you.
Activity: 151
July 26, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
I think that as a newbie, the first thing you need to do is to learn more about the blockchain and get familiar with the market. I think that the bounty task is a good choice, you can learn a lot in this forum, and It is also a good choice to make money.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
I'm sure everyone in this forum agrees that binary is the best exchange, and there are other nice exchanges namely bittrex and poloniex  and others, I think we have different views and interests in exchange, we exchange according to conditions and situations, though we know there is a safe exchange and some are unsafe, we can still make such an exchange because of the need.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 26, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
I am using lots of exchanges from past few years I found binance and kucoin best in centralised exchange category. Previously etherdelta was best decentrelised exchange but after hack and ico scam it’s gone horrible even I am using idex and ddex  but these exchnges still lags lots of feature kind of minimalist m trade ammount and lots more.
Activity: 138
July 20, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
Try cex, it's quite simple in use and will suit new traders like you. But if talking about fees they can vary with trading volumes - cex charges up to 0.25%. 

Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
Bittrex and Binance are the best stock exchanges for me but if you need a stock exchange without verification I can advise Hotbit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 19, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
I like Binance most of all, as well as its copy - the Bibox exchange. At Binance very busy trade, there are many traders, the rate of many currencies there is changing every second. It is interesting to watch and convenient to trade. The commission is large in my opinion - 0.1%, but for traders with experience from 1 year, it is reduced by half or more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 19, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Cryptocurrency exchanges are becoming more and more, but still remain in the leaders of Binance and Bittrex. But personally I still trade on Poloniex!
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
If you are a trader, it is always better to choose an exchange that has daily trading volume so that activity can be faster, not just waiting to buy or sell orders. Many people worry about their funds, if I have to choose I just go to binasi.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 19, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
let me correct you, this is not a game, crypto exchange can be learn by doing some research, you should search and let yourself decide of a good exchange. because for me, hitbtc, kucoin and binance are the best exchange as of now.
Activity: 318
July 19, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
I think beginners need to choose an exchange where they can work directly with dollars. But it has to be a popular exchange, like Kraken. This exchange has good trading volumes.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
I more often played in hitbtc and kucoin. the trade volume was indeed there is not as big as in the exchanger binance or bitfinex, but somehow I was more comfortable doing trade there.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Do you know eToro? I like their social trading. You can simply copy some professional traders and you will be able to earn only by watching how your portfolio is growing!
!
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
There are many exchanges now. However, in our opinion, the following exchanges are considered as safe, transparent and have the most transactions such as Binance, bittrex ...
Activity: 550
July 18, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
I am not active in daily traders, I just adjust to the needs and existence of a token where the tokens are listing on the exchange, even I often use idex
Pages:
Jump to: