Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 19. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 22, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
maybe for now binance is better seen in volume and bitfinex. now it's very rare for new coins to enter the bitrex market or poloniex. Alphabet maybe the two markets are good enough to be a mainstay
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 22, 2018, 11:31:03 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

In terms of transaction fees, there are several exchanges out there you can use, I have used several exchanges but judging from the transaction fees Cobinhood is my best. I just like their exchange and it worked fine for me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 11:27:59 PM
we have a good number of exchanges available for traders to choose from, you should know that not all exchanges are created equaland not all crypto buyers and sellers have the same trading needs. The best exchange for one person might not necessarily be the right choice for someone else, so do your own research. I prefer dealing with decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Of late, most exchanges are performing very well on the market with each one offering good services and security as compared to the past times when news of hacked exchanges were frequent. Binance, Kucoin, Idex, Coinbase, TopBTC, etc have the large volumes necessary for a smooth trading to take place.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
Everything is the same for everyone. But it is best to check the rate of cryptocurrencies on the most popular exchanges, so reliable
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 17, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
I once liked Binance exchange. But now it has lost his old functionality to surrender to the bots. At the moment, I think that Kucoin exchange is one of the best crypto exchanges for now.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I advise you to choose an exchange that is famous and also good in security. Bittrex and Binance I think are good and safe exchanges. I think you can try that, because there have been many people who trade and also have great popularity. Try to trade there. And don't forget to always check the correct website so that you avoid phishing. That's my opinion.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
You may be new but you are not totally inexperience because of the types of question you asked.
The best trading site with inexpensive fees  for transactions and btc withdrawal fees are as follows according to my choice.
1, Mercatox
2, polobiex
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
The popularity of cryptocurrency comes in a variety of forms of exchanger site competition that has exceeds into the market to cater the tokens and coins in converting into fiat form or any form of coins in as low transaction fees. It comes out the top contender of exchanges this are the Kucoin, Binance and Coinbene which is good for newbie traders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
Here lots of good exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Houbi etc. are available in crypto market but before joining from any of these exchange, you must have to check first that which coin or token you have and they are listed on which exchange.
But you are day trader and you have also a variety of options to choose exchange but before joining it, you should see that they have security feature of 2FA or not because i think this is the safest point of any exchange. If all things are good then definitely go with that exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 10, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
Whatever exchange that you are going to use, your major concern would be that of the security that is on the exchange, you will need to know that your coins are safe when you put them in an exchange. After that there should be a wide variety of coins on the exchange that you can trade in. Which is why I would suggest exchanges like binance
Activity: 579
September 08, 2018, 04:26:31 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
you better use an exchanger which is highly secured, easy to use and also has a huge number of trading volume and number of coins in the exchange like bittrex, hitbtc and many more exchanges.
it's not the first time I've seen information that only decentralized exchanges will be in the lead in the services market, which will remain in the singular. Proceeding from this, I want to understand what resources will cease to exist.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
September 08, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
you better use an exchanger which is highly secured, easy to use and also has a huge number of trading volume and number of coins in the exchange like bittrex, hitbtc and many more exchanges.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
Binance has been the best crypto exchange for many exchange users, binance has an affordable trading fee and friendly to beginners. Most importantly it had more potential to coin. There are many good exchanges but binance is of great potential among others.
Activity: 147
Merit: 27
September 08, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
Of all the possible responses about exchanges, Binance is the most common. For myself, I will take note as the most loyal crypto-exchange for all participants and novices and experienced traders. Personally, I also liked the Kucoin exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 03:25:40 PM
All the exchangers have the same interface Just study some of them. It is not difficult to trade.   I can recommend some simple one like hitbtc, idex, bittrex.  Some you have to register while some are ERC20 where you just import your private key.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
I am also a beginner, but I use a lot of exchange sites, since I joined the world of crypto currency. For me, the most important is a low commission and compatible with each site. I use and advise Binance never had any problems with it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
Actually there is number of exchanges available in market and many of them are really performing well they provide good service with low commission rates and one of them is binance you may try this.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
I'd like to recommend Binance. It's taxes are small. Also you can hold bnb token and pay only half of taxes. As for me, I use it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 08, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
According to my own experience i would recommend to you several strongly secured and trustworthy exchanges - Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. For example if you buy the tokens from the Binance and Kucoin exchanges they low the exchange fee for you.
Pages:
Jump to: