Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 18. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 24, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
The exchange that list and allow cryptocurrency trading exclusively are all over tge internet, exchanges like bittrex, kucoin, binance are all very good and you should do some demo trading on these exchanges to get familiar with them!
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:15:35 AM
You are no different from other investors and you should just look more closely at the rate of all popular exchanges
Activity: 224
September 24, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
I suggest you look at the Binance exchange . The best of all exchanges, I really liked
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Before Analyzing a good cryptocurrrency exchange, we take some things into cognizance such as, How to deposit, Withdrawal fees, Minimum trades, Trading fees. For me i think mercatox and coinexchange.co is really good.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
I think Binance is the best exchange at the moment, many investors want the coins they invest in binance. Every exchange has its own advantages, some things that need to be considered are User and Trading Interface, Fees, and support teams. My experience is still very small in using exchange I like Binance, HitBtc, Okek, Idex although many people do not like HitBtc because trading costs are quite high.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 23, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

First you must choose what coins you want to trade. If you only want to trade tokens, you should use ETH exchange.
But if you want to trade coins, i suggest you trading some good coins, not a bad coins. Choose the coins which have a high volume in the market, and high liquidity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
I like to use decentralized exchanges (Switcheo and Kyber network). But more I use the Binance exchange. I think that now it is the most popular and usable exchange in the world.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
I would recommend Binance for large projects, and IDEX for small ones. The first one is centralized and transparent, the second is decentralized.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
in my opinion for now binance is the best exchange in the world. biggest volume and really safe exchange. you can also contact with customer support really fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
All crypto exchanges are similar for me.
One difference is available trading pairs
However it's not the same. For good trading it's important for exchange to have big volumes. I watch several times that coin is pumped on the Binance and don't have any movement on the Bittrex. But if you trade time to time it does not matter. And any exchange will be good for such case
Activity: 420
September 23, 2018, 01:53:14 AM
All crypto exchanges are similar for me.
One difference is available trading pairs
Merit: 105
September 23, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
In my opinion, exchange platforms with good transaction fees, security, good reputation, high volume and good transaction speed are:
Crptopia
Binance
Bittrex
Kucoin
These are very good and reliable exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 01:35:56 AM
I think Binance is the safest exchange. I do not use many exchanges because of security concerns.  In the past, I most often used Kucoin.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 01:27:42 AM
For centralised exchanges, I prefer Binance, Kucoin, Okex, Huobi, Mercatox and coinexchange . My best DEX, Decentralized exchange is IDEX, then Forkdelta.  Also, it depends on where the coin or token is listed. Please be informed that when using DEX it's good to use a web3 browser like Metamask for security reasons, and don't leave your funds on exchanges. Hope that helps.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 23, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
I have invested in some ICOs and i hope they will be listed in houbi, okex, binace and idex. That is my interested exchange.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 23, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

if I think binance is a best exchange, because the volume in market binance is very large, so we don't need to be afraid to buy or sell coins in exchange binance.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 23, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Binance and Bibox in my opinion are good in terms of deposit shipping and also withdraw very quickly. this will make many people interested. both of these exchanges also have a large enough volume
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
okex.com and etherdelta or good forkdelta. but if in your country there is a crypto market official site for trading and storing crypto, it's better to use an official site in your country.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 23, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
maybe for now binance is better seen in volume and bitfinex. now it's very rare for new coins to enter the bitrex market or poloniex. Alphabet maybe the two markets are good enough to be a mainstay
Binance is dominating this market and this is the safest exchange at this time. I personally use this exchange in 2017 and have never encountered any problems. I think Binance should be used more in the future because I like the way Binance works and will focus only on this exchange.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
I have 3 best exchange for traders, that is :
1. Coinbene
2. Binance
3. Okex
Pages:
Jump to: