Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 20. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:39:55 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

i personally prefer binance for trading. they have a nice interface, great mobile app, and great desktop client. also they usually have the highest liquidity on alts and low fees, plus they are very trusted
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Some of the best exchange for trader are Binance,Bittrex,Yobit, kucoin,cryptopia.But I think Binance is a centralized exchange.It is growing rapidly.There fee structure is unique and it is easy to trade.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
simple, just look at the biggest volume exchanger list on coinmarketcap
for trading maybe the top 5 of the list can be used
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
Honestly binance is the best crypto exchange for me right now, even if the trading fee is a bit high but you can reduce them if you use bnb coin and if you trade a lot then it won't matter as the liquidity there is more than enough to worth the fee. The ui is also near and easy to use, they have a good selection of token and so far they handle the security very well with several hacking attempt denied.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Binance is a good platform for a newbie because it has a lower cost of transaction fee and a friendly user interface. You may also try Bittrex because each platform have its own requiments therefore there are some altcoin that you cannot found on other platform.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
It all depends on what type of trading you are attracted to, if you are a marginal trader, then I'm sure that now you have a wonderful opportunity to understand how to use the exchange correctly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
maybe idex is the best market that I feel right now.
because idex is very easy to use and very simple and easy to understand the user interface.
and for the listing of coins, in my opinion almost all of the coins have been listed in the Idex market.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
COVESTING (https://Covesting.io) is on course to becoming one of the worlds leading crypto exchange and trading platforms. Why I would recommend for beginners in particular, is for a number of reasons:

1. Easy to use, intuitive web interface. Simple and straight forward to achieve tasks (buy/sell bitcoin etc, deposit and withdrawer fiat/credit/debit card) yet boast the most technologically advanced technology and charting software and trading tools.

2. Leverage Copy-Trading and start earning as much as pro traders by legitimately copying their trades from day one of your trading career. This is an optional feature, but you can select a pro-trader to follow based off their trading portfolio (success history). If they trade successfully you pay them 18% of your profits, but pay nothing nothing if unsuccessful.  While your developing your own skills this is a great way to start earning straight away, as you simultaneously watch and learn from their vast experience.

3. Education - the platform also provides a free 'crypto intelligence portal', where you have access to educational resources, tutorials, videos, licensed experts trade tips and ideas, news, and live market info. This is only as it is now, but after the full launch the portal will be further expanded, goal being to be the ultimate trading resource.

4. Security - Covesting is one of worlds the first crypto exchanges to be approved for a DLT license (distributor ledger technology provider), approved by the GFSC (Gibraltar Financial Services Commission). What this means is the platform is 100% legally complaint in accordance to the most scrupulous crypto and fiat industry standards, to ensure client asset protection with clear policies and procedures. The license offers investors a set of guarantees to provide peace of mind. The license places Covesting one step ahead and ready to welcome the next wave of cryptocurrency adopters who are sitting on the fence awaiting legislation.

While these features are great for a beginner, the platform is equally beneficial for experienced - expert traders with additional features like algorithmic trading, arbitrage trading bots, aggregated liquidity from multiple and major exchanges, fast execution, 'tradingview' charting software. As well as discounted platform fees for using the COV token (50% off), life long and generous referral rewards (so good it could be a side income depending on how many active trading mates you refer).

Due to launch in stages over this September/October, 2018.
September 08, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
You can find some best exchanges on CMC website, but you have to join exchanges as per your portfolio. When you get tokens they will hit on some different exchanges so they will also guide you to good exchanges.

HitBtc, BInance, OkEx, KuCoin are some examples of good exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 09:01:36 AM
Well, looking for best exchanges that fits for traders with a  low transaction fees are Kucoin, Binance, Cryptopia, Coinbene, Bittrex which are all it is fast and easy transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 08, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

I like the security of Kucoin and cryptopia that is why they are two of my main exchange right now, I also trade on Yobit and I', receiving my withdraw and can deposit with no problem at all although in the past there are so many issues there are so many exchanges coming up right now, each want wants to have a slice of the industry, so pick your best choice that suits your needs.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Dear friend,
best exchange for traders? Yes, Everyone need to know that. Currently, there are many exchanges for us to trade. Up to the kind of coins, where they are listed on, we will trade that coins. I realize that Hotbit, Binance, TopBTC are good.
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Many exchange I used to trade almost all are good and each has advantages and disadvantages , I advise you some exchange with good reputation and large volume  , Binance , Poloniex and Bittrex .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 08, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
I think it's definitely your best Binance. Every move they do is for the good of the users. Examples of these are moving centers and lowering fees.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
There are lots of good exchangers in the crypto world Bro, but I personally am more interested in the exchange of binance.com and indodax.com because of the ease and security in my trade.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
For me top 3 best for trading is binance, bittrex and indodax, im using binance and bittrex for my daily trading, and indodax to hodling and withdraw to my fiat currency
Activity: 437
September 08, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
One of the most popular and popular options for USD transactions. Coinbase is based in San Francisco and has been in operation since 2011. It is considered the safest floor and boasts over 13 million users. However, Coinbase is known to have some of the highest conversion fees.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
Binance is best exchange for traders. these exchange is secure for trading and easily deposit and withdrawal fee is very low. So It's my favorite  exchange for trading.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
The best exchange for mee is that which trades online and takes less commission on selling and will gives you money on time. Transaction  charges should be less
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 04:58:36 AM
We need to check if any exchange is "best" ; It must be the most secure, most reliable, user friendly,  highest volume etc. For me now Binance is the best.
I have also never have a withdrawal delay that is also important for me.
Pages:
Jump to: