Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 29. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
It seems to me that Binance is an ideal option. Small commissions, no need to confirm the identity, simple registration. But there are not all the coins (in other ways as on all other exchanges)
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
Binance and Bittre for altcoins. Bitmex for margin trading high caps and BTC/USD. Cryptopia and Kucoin for lowcaps GEMs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
I use a lot of exchanges, such as cryptopia, bitfinex, hitbtc, huobipro, etc. What I'm satisfied with is cryptopia, and occasionally I use etherdelta for contract exchange. They all have their own characteristics. I like to choose to trade with a large amount of transactions.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
They are many trading platform that builds for mainly for Crypto currency exchange, to enable to sell or buy at a standard form, which can be done at any point, therefore i prefer Idex exchange, is the best and fastest exchange.
Activity: 107
June 28, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
many exchanger always have a good tale of binance bettrex kukucion those exchanger that are high volumes of altcoin and tokens to those exchanger that are still and your deposit safe and quick to confirm your deposit to those exchanger
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Binance of course, I choose it because I am so used to trade on it. It is my first and the best experience of trading cryptocurrencies so far.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
There is many exchanges in the market but i think binance is the best for traders. It has excellent volume and it is safe for investors, especially easy to use for new traders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
June 27, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
In my opinion, the Best cryptocurrency exchange is definitely a Binance. The biggest trading volumes, bistro works, good support, great mobile app

I think it is obvious that the best exchange nowadays is Binance. And I totally agree with with the previous one. Safety is also good
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 27, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Binance or kucoin is the best exchange if you want to trade, binance is better because it has more volume and larger selection of coins to trade, their ui and security is also good but the fee is a bit high compared to kucoin, you can lower the fee if you have bnb token though and i think the fee is worth because the high liquidity makes it easier to trade.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 10:50:42 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I think that now the best exchange for a trader is Binance. Because of his small commissions and good interface. If you believe the news then the DX exchange, from NASDAQ, which is launched in late July, will also be very interesting.
Activity: 135
June 27, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
I suggest HitBTC, because from my experienced the security was good, in every transaction you have to verify your email, that's why i thought it's super safe.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
In my opinion, the Best cryptocurrency exchange is definitely a Binance. The biggest trading volumes, bistro works, good support, great mobile app
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
i think hitbtc is the best, HitBTC is the most advanced Bitcoin exchange, not only bitcoin hitbtc accepted others altcoins and the last why hit btc its because safety thats big market exchange so you dont worry about your coins inside thats market
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
I think we don't need to worry much the market will return to its positions and will be green after a certain time perhaps by the end of the year. For those who for a long time in crypto nothing surprising happened. The fall was imminent. This has already happened in past years. Just be patient.

Yes to be honest, we faced the similar things in past years but it we need to confess that right now this deep is so long and it's hard to keep your faith strong as before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
I think that today the most user friendly and advanced in terms of features is Binance. You can easily register on this exchange and start trading.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 04:28:12 AM
As for now I go with binance because it's secure, it have good coin to trade and most especially very easy to use, huobi is also nice,  as for the decentralized exchange I prefer idex,  lots of nice gems there
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 25, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
I'm using Binance. I like this exchange because of the user-friendly interface and reliability. In addition, there is a relatively small fee for trade
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
The best exchange for you would be the one, on which your tokens will be traded. Or if you will choose something big, as Bitcoin and Ethereum, you should choose an exchange most comfortable for you by experience of usage. Just try all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:11:24 AM
the best exchange is the exchange that can trade the coins we have because although the exchange is good if the coins we have are not in the list it will be useless
Activity: 86
June 24, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
As for me, Binance, Kucoin and Huobi are the most safe exchanges. Also they select best tokens and usually in a good market time this could give a good profit at listing. But this is just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: