Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 27. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
July 13, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
The number of exchanges in the market is increasing day by day. And I think the best one is the safest one. I think Binance and Bittrex are the best choices, even though I have suffered from time to time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
There are lot of exchanges are available for trading or buying crypto currency but when you choose a good exchange you should aware about the security features, I have registered around 7 exchanges, poloniex,Bittrex,Binance,Kucoin etc. now days lot of exchanges are available and many news exchanges also.Many exchanges are good but some exchanges are high fees but there security features will be good, I think binance and Bittrex is good exchange in top level
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 13, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
I think this is where the best and most convenient exchange is in the binance, because binance has a very high trading volume and there will certainly be able to get very much profit because of its very fast coin movements.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:35:44 AM
a good exchange for trading, I recommend to you Bittrex and Binnance. because both are the best exchanges for trading. Both exchanges have good trading volume and are the safest for trading. for now.
copper member
Activity: 234
July 13, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
I have registered on many exchanges over 35 for them. The best for me so far is Binance. Also, Bitfinex is very good too. Although I only less trading on yobit buy I still use it. With this have just read here now, as you advised I will try to stop my trading on the yobit platform as soon as possible. Thank you for the insight.
Activity: 51
July 13, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
You can use any of them.Just make sure they are using cold wallets and also have enough volume... I would personally recommend about binance. Because Binance is the most trust worthy exchange in current time.. You can also use bittrex,cryptopia,hitbtc..Just stay away from low volume exchanges like cryptobridge,yobit,cryptohub etc.. And you'll be fine
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
I use it in terms of kucoin campaigns are a good stock market. but I definitely recommend Binance for trading. You ask why? Safe and Fast stock market. for this reasons binance. I would also recommend checking out Bithumb and Okex.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
July 13, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
I think the best exchanges binance and bibox, also idex is easy to use and I like it. But everyone's favorite exchange binance
Activity: 173
July 13, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
Actually all the exchange seems to me good. But there are indeed some exchange that I value at best. One of which being my favorite for trading is in Binance. The Exchange is also the greatest. So that kind of coin on sale buy also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 13, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
As you can see on the crypto industry, there are too many exchanges where you can trade your cryptocurrencies with. I think it is good to trade on those exchanges which belongs to the top 1 to 30 exchanges in coinmarketcap. The rankings are based on the 24 hours volume of each exchanges, it means there are too many other traders that trade there and too many good coins available for trading. In terms of security, those crypto markets are safe enough.
Activity: 135
July 13, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
My first exchange site is Binance.
I am very satisfied. There are many sites in the market. Each one uses different tokens. Try to search popular sites.
Try to benefit from social media.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 13, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
Many participants of cryptocurrency market use Bittrex and Binance. I agree with them because these exchanges are promising and stable that makes me reling on them.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 01:35:52 AM
Now there are a lot of crypto-exchange exchanges, it seems to me that this is today an entire ecosystem, because it really is a very large sector, but it also seems to me that the best in this sector is Binance
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 10, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
Well for trading it's good to trade on exchanges with high and bianance is the exchange with the high trading volume, so you can trade there also you can have a reduced fee using their BNB coin, the only downside is that they charges upon withdrawal of your coins.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
We need to wait patiently until the prices would go to the time when it would be perfect, because by doing that we will get the biggest profit from any other. If we would just invest in the right time.
Activity: 59
July 06, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
Binance,Bitfinex
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 06:01:45 PM
I think that the most popular exchange for traders is exchange Finance. It has quite a large turnover for comfortable trading and reviews about this exchange are quite positive. I think they should be trusted
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
July 06, 2018, 05:49:06 PM
Choosing an exchange , we need to look at their reputation , provided security options (2FA sms , google , cold storage) , trading fees  , altcoin pairs, withdrawal limits , and mandatory KYC or not . You can set your priorities by your own , and use exchange you desire according to it . I prefer binance , because their KYC is not mandatory and withdrawal limits are good for me . They also have a good security and big daily volumes , so I'm satisfied with my choice .
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 05:46:35 PM
in my opinion, when choosing an exchange, you should look at those exchanges that have a certain status in the market. it should be popular and eminent exchanges, such as NYSE, NASDAQ AMEX, PTC and MMBB. pay attention to such a key factor as security, because it shows the risk assessment for traders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 06, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
Actually, binance is very okay talking about exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: